Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cacklianne's Mansion (Mario)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Cacklianne's Mansion (Mario) Empty
PostSubject: Cacklianne's Mansion (Mario)   Cacklianne's Mansion (Mario) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:57 pm

A mansion located in Toad Town owned by a Good witch who is also Fantasy Sr.'s Guardian.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Cacklianne's Mansion (Mario)   Cacklianne's Mansion (Mario) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:10 pm

*Cacklianne was just in her living room sleeping in her Rocking chair. And suddenly, Fantasy Sr. enters.*

Fantasy Sr.: Cacklianne!! Cacklianne!!

Cacklianne: *Wakes up* Uh? What is it, Fantasy?

Fantasy Sr.: Cacklianne, I need to get a Book that tells me how to remove curses like the Dark's Slavery Curse?

Cacklianne: *Sighs* Get Thomas to help you, Fantasy. I need a Need a nap. I'm old. *Falls back to sleep.*

*Suddenly, Thomas, the Toady Butler, Comes by with a book.*

Thomas: Your Book of Curse Removals, Madam! *Gives the Book to Fantasy Sr.*

Fantasy Sr.: *Reads through all the Pages* Wow, and it has everything in it. Thanks, Thomas! I got to go back and help my friends. *Teleports out of the Topic*

Thomas: *Chuckles* Just doing what a Butler is told.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Cacklianne's Mansion (Mario)   Cacklianne's Mansion (Mario) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:14 pm

OOC: Teleporting I can understand. But entering a room when your spine is broken? You and Karasz just aren't paying any attention to my posts. You probably just think they all say "Changeling: RAWR!"
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Cacklianne's Mansion (Mario)   Cacklianne's Mansion (Mario) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:25 pm

OOC: Yeah, but only one problem, Alex; She's half Koopa, in other words, she has a shell that protects her from getting her spine broken. Sorry, Alex, but that wont Happen.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Cacklianne's Mansion (Mario)   Cacklianne's Mansion (Mario) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:35 pm

OOC: Hold on, let me translate that into English: You say you're coming up with an excuse to have her be fine and dandy and not have anything bad whatsoever happen to her, even when I said Changeling broke her spine and you said nothing about that until I pointed out the flaws in your logic of ignoring it? How interesting. Next she'll get shot and you'll say "NUH UH SHE HAS A BULLETPROOF VEST ON".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cacklianne's Mansion (Mario)   Cacklianne's Mansion (Mario) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cacklianne's Mansion (Mario)
Page 1 of 1