Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Empty
PostSubject: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:24 pm

Hands down the best place there is, Pasta Land is a kingdom where trees are made of giant metal forks and cooked pasta grows on these trees just waiting to be harvested. Many areas of the land resemble red and white checkered tablecloth, giving an Italian Ristorante atmosphere. The ruler of Pasta Land is Mayor of the Swiss Cheese Alps Mayor Fettuccine.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:19 pm

Almerinda enters her restaraunt and starts cooking... and yelling.

Mayor Fettucine also enters his house and starts doing Mayor-like things.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:20 pm

*Mr. Blik and Waffle runs in.*

Mr. Blik: Waffle, is this your idea is to drag me here in this pasta filled palace?!

Waffle: Well... I thought it would be nice if we had something to eat.

Mr. Blik: EAT?!?!? HOW CAN YOU BE HUNGRY WHEN THAT STUFFED MONSTROCITY IS RUNNING AMOK AROUND THE WORLD?!
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:22 pm

Almerinda is still yelling and then sees the cats.

Almerinda: WHAT? Welcome to Almerinda's Fine Italian Eatery, where we grab flavor by the throat and beat it to a juicy tasty pulp!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:36 pm

Waffle: Spleeeeeeeeeeee!! *hops on the stool*

Mr. Blik: Alright, but make it quick.

Waffle: What do you have, lady?
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:45 pm

OOC: Oh, that reminds me. The Tarantella Calabrese (Tradizionale) constantly plays in the background.

IC:

Almerinda: This is Pasta Land, therefore we make all sorts of pasta. *She takes out her reading glasses and puts them on and reads from her menu*

Almerinda: We have Pasta, Spicy Pasta, Inky Pasta, Koopasta, Choco-Pasta, Campanelle, Casarecce, Cavatelli, Conchiglie, Creste digalli, Farfalle, Fiorientini, Rotelli, Cavatelli with clam sauce, Farfalle with meat sauce, Pasta Bolognese, Pasta Neopolitane... you can read the rest.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:21 am

Mr. Blik: Say, I never tried Choco-Pasta before. I'll have a Choco-Pasta and a drink of root beer!

Waffle: I'll have the Conchiglie with tartar sauce and a drink of root beer!
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:28 pm

Almerinda grumbles about putting tartar sauce on pasta but puts this aside.

Almerinda: *cooking* CUCINARE PRESTO! Uno, Due, Tre! ADESSO MANGIARE, andiamo con me!

The food is cooked and served, along with the drinks.

Almerinda: Ten coins total, per favore.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:30 pm

Mr. Blik: Ten measely coins? *gives Almerinda 10 pennies. -shot-* Here ya go!

Waffle: Yay!! *happily eats his conchiglie*
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:33 pm

Almerinda: *looks at the pennies* What? D'you think your funny long tail? I meant ten GOLD COINS. That is our currency, now pay up.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:34 pm

Mr. Blik: *eye twitches* Gold coins?! WE DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY!! That's all we have! 10 stinking pennies! And now you're pinching us back?!

Waffle: PINCHER!
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:43 pm

Almerinda: If you don't pay, I'll cut out your tounge and give it to my sister!

OOC: And now my little inter-topic joke is complete.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:47 pm

Mr. Blik and Waffle: NOOOOOHOO HOO HOO!! *runs away*

Waffle: Tongue cutter!!

Mr. Blik: Oh great.. First Gordon, now we're next on somebody's list. We gotta find 10 gold coins before she'll rip our tongues out.

Waffle: I love my tongue! *sobs* Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!

Mr. Blik: *slaps Waffle* Get ahold of yourself! Come on Waffle, there has to be gold coins around here!
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:56 pm

Since pasts grows on trees here and not gold coins, there are none just floating around, but there is an old dusty lamp on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:59 pm

Waffle: Ooh! Pretty lamp. *picks up the dusty lamp*

Mr. Blik: Waffle, what are you doing?

Waffle: I just found a dusty old lamp!

Mr. Blik: It's probably useless. Don't bother.

Waffle: But I want it! I find it, I keep it!

Mr. Blik: Alright fine! Concentrate on the gold coins, pinhead!

*Waffle dusts off the lamp.*

Mr. blik: Then maybe we'll have to find a way to get Gordon back. HE OWES ME A QUARTER!!
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:01 pm

There is a flash out light, and a lot of purple smoke, and then a magical genie appears from the lamp.

Apu: Hello dere! I am Apu of de lamp!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:03 pm

Waffle: Hi Apu! I'm Waffle!

Mr. Blik: Wait a minute. *sees Apu* Holy.... A genie! A REAL GENIE!! Waffle, do you realize what this means?! This is the answer to our problems!!!

Waffle: What kind of problems do we have?

*Mr. Blik facepalms.*
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:06 pm

Apu: I can allow you three wishes, and den I must be gone like microwaveable bacon on a hot day.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:08 pm

Waffle: I wish that newts have rights!!!

Mr. Blik: WAFFLE!! NO!!!
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:10 pm

Apu: Alakazoombity!

*a newt wearing a powdered wig enters the topic and nails a constitution onto a wooden plank stating that newts now have rights.*

Apu: You now have two wishes left, master.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:12 pm

Waffle: Yay! Newts have the rights--

*Mr. Blik punches Waffle.*

Mr. Blik: I wish that we have a endless bag of gold coins.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:14 pm

Apu: I am sorry, but the Mushroom Kingdom can only allow one persons to have 999 gold coins at one time.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:18 pm

Mr. Blik: ALRIGHT FINE!! 999 Gold Coins then!!
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:19 pm

Apu: Alakazomitawazizts!

*a bag filled with 999 gold coins falls on top of Mr. Blick*

Apu: One wish left, master.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:21 pm

Mr. Blik: Save it. We'll use it when the time comes. Now that we got our gold coins, time to pay back to the lady. *goes back to the pasta join with Waffle.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)   Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pasta Land (Super Mario Bros. Super Show)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next