Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coppertropolis (Original)

Go down 
+8
Numberman.Exe
Sylux
Professor Reeka
The Illusory Reaper
Alexander von Koopa
Karasz
Sockie
Nega Koopakirby
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:59 pm

Light: You know him? That's weird. He usually bases his schemes around me.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:59 pm

OOC: ANY SECOND NOW, KARASZ IS GONNA DO IT AGAIN. AND ALEX IS WAITING. WITH THAT PICTURE.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:08 pm

Karasz: He does that to me too. And I don't want that guy to exist any longer. I have to banish him to the Forbidden Dimension where he will never escape.

OOC: Hmm....

*Mr. Resetti pops up in front of Sekai.*

Mr. Resetti: RAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!! STOP! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! I SAID NO RESETTING! YOUR AUTHOR IS RESETTING THE WHOLE LESSON OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Huff.. hoo.... gotta relax... That hurts my lungs. Look, woman, in case you haven't noticed, your author is not listening to a word what that Alex or that Zeccy guy is saying. In other words, he is resetting the understanding concept of the Grimace storyline. I would be part of it, but my duty is to keep the rule breakers from breaking the rules. AND I DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY TIME IN THAT PLOTLINE! And please, do me a favor...If your author is going to reset the understanding of some gas, then you should beat him with a broken bottle of root beer. And that is why--

Sekai: *pulls out a butcher knife* ...

Mr. Resetti: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Now you're thinking that I'm the most annoying mole ever?! YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME ON!? BRING IT ON-- Urggh! *crack* Oooh... My back... You got lucky, otherwise I'd use my pickax on you. Anyway, my author must stick to the concept or else. Well, that's it for me now. Oh, and by the way... Clean out your ears before bedtime! Are we clear? Excellent then... now.. SCRAM! *dug out of the topic.*

Last edited by Karasz on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:16 pm

Karasz wrote:
*Mr. Resetti pops up in front of Sekai.*

Mr. Resetti: RAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!! STOP! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! I SAID NO RESETTING! YOUR AUTHOR IS RESETTING THE WHOLE LESSON OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Huff.. hoo.... gotta relax... That hurts my lungs. Look, woman, in case you haven't noticed, your author is not listening to a word what that Alex or that Zeccy guy is saying. In other words, he is resetting the understanding concept of the Grimace storyline. I would be part of it, but my duty is to keep the rule breakers from breaking the rules. AND I DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY TIME IN THAT PLOTLINE! And please, do me a favor...If your author is going to reset the understanding of some gas, then you should beat him with a broken bottle of root beer. And that is why--

Sekai: *pulls out a butcher knife* ...

Mr. Resetti: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Now you're thinking that I'm the most annoying mole ever?! YOU ARE NOT THE KIND OF WOMAN WHO EXIST, MAN!! YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME ON!? BRING IT ON-- Urggh! *crack* Oooh... My back... You got lucky, otherwise I'd use my pickax on you. Anyway, my author must stick to the concept or else. Well, that's it for me now. Oh, and by the way... Clean out your ears before bedtime! Are we clear? Excellent then... now.. SCRAM! *dug out of the topic.*

OOC: Basically gramatically corrected, xD
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:20 pm

Light: Why would he bother you though? It doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:21 pm

Karasz: It was told that I am the chosen one who must fight the forces of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:36 pm

Light: Really. Really. I don't know about that. Cause you wouldn't be my first choice. But I don't known you.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:12 am

John ignores Loggo and turns to Arikado.
John: Do you think "Patches" could have done this?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:58 am

*The News Reporter with the camera crew arrives. They are setting up a news report for TV.*

News Reporter: This is the Channel 4 news reporting live in Copper City-- I mean, Town where we will be interviewing Dr. Eggman and his assistants with their remarkable work by evolving Copper Town into "Coppertropolis."
We will be interviewing two of Eggman's loyal assistants. *to Scratch and Grounder* So, how will this be the new future for Copper Town?

Scratch: Whatcha expect? This city beats the other futuristic cities. What's more importantly is that the warehouse the people just built will make peoples lives misera-- I mean, happier!

Grounder: And Sonic will never know our dark secret. Ha ha ha ha--

News Reporter: Uh... Excuse me?

Scratch: *slaps Grounder* NO YOU IDIOT! We weren't supposed to tell her that!!

Grounder: How was I supposed to know that?!

Scratch: Because we're supposed to keep the secret away from people. It's none of their business! *to News Reporter* And do me a favor and just get lost--

News Reporter: Hold it! I have just recieved that few of the Happy Family members are in this town. Police are approaching and--

Sekai: LET ME GO!! *grabbed by the police with Hal and Jeff*

Hal: What did I do wrong?!!

Policeman: You three are under arrest for abduction for your "MASTER!!"

Karasz Jr: Hey! What do you think--

Policeman: Looks like we just missed one. *grabs Karasz Jr, but..* Wait a second. He doesn't have that creepy smile anymore. Kid, why aren't you smiling like the other three maniacs?

Karasz Jr: Well...

Policeman: Don't answer that. Maybe this could be the clue we're looking for. As for the three happy members, take them away!!

Jeff: You'll be hearing from my agent--

*The Police shoves Sekai, Hal, and Jeff in the police truck.*

Policeman: *to Karasz Jr.* And it's a good think you weren't captured by these three lunatics, otherwise they took you away to their own lair. Maybe you could tell us where the other nitwits are.

Alfreddy: I do, gentlemen.

Policeman: Oh yeah? What's that?

Alfreddy: They're obviously in their own castle. You should try to get them. But I rather not go inside if I were you--

Policeman: We know. The gas is contaminated, and it's almost similiar to The Joker's. We better take them to the military for questioning.

*The police truck leaves the topic.*

Alfreddy: You cops need to get the S.W.A.T. Team over to Grimace's. Most importantly, tell them to wear the gas mask. They will protect you from the gas... And the tubes are made from metal. They can't be cut by anything sharp.

Policeman: Got it. We'll notify the S.W.A.T. Team right away. *leaves with the rest of the cops.*

Scratch: Would somebody tell us what's going on here?!!

Grounder: Yeah! What was that all about!?

News Reporter: Go to the news site and it will tell you more. Anyway, we will be interviewing with the man with the plan, Dr. Eggman. *walks over to Dr. Eggman.* Doctor, is there going to be good things that will happen to Copper Town?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:55 pm

Dr. Eggman: Of course! No more poverty, pollution, or crime. Absoulutely none of that will be in this fair town!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:19 pm

News Reporter: How do you inspire this kind of improvement?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:35 pm

Dr. Eggman: You mean how I inspire others?
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:50 pm

OOC: Couple of things wrong with that post: The gas masks can easily be taken off, Karasz Jr. should still be infected by the gas, and INCONSISTENCIES!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:51 pm

OOC: WHAT THE HELL MAN?! GOD, I AM LOSING MY PATIENCE OVER THIS!!

News Reporter: Yes! Tell us!
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:53 pm

OOC: Just take your characters out of the plot if you don't want to be in it.

IC:

Dr. Eggman: By being happy and everything like that. Yep.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:57 pm

OOC: Then I resign Karasz Jr, Hal, Jeff, Makoto, and Sekai.

News Reporter: You have bought smiles to us all, Eggman. I'm sure your family will be proud of your work.

Scratch: Oh they'll be happy alright! Bah-hah ha-haaaaaah!!

Grounder: Yeah, happy for all of us!!

*The police realized their stupid mistake and take Karasz Jr. out of the topic*

Karasz: What the hell?! Junior is gone!!!
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:02 pm

OOC: Just take all your characters out of the plot. No offense, but your getting annoying with this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:43 pm

OOC: Yeah, I guess you're right. It's not working out at all. Good luck having Kotonoha going through the whole thing, alright?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:43 pm

*Hal and Jeff returned.*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:48 pm

*Steve suddenly pops out behind them, inside a Warp Pipe again.*

Steve: HI GUYS!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:04 pm

Hal: *sighs* Hi Steeeeeeve....

Jeff: Boy, you never missed a cue, huh?
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:23 pm

Forgetting why she came here in the first place, Traci T. leaves Coopertropolis.
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:43 pm

Steve: Nope! Not since I've started to get paid by doing this.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:45 pm

Hal: And I really wish you stop stalking us. It's like Inaudible Twhomp trying to stalk the female Thwomps and claiming he is dead sexy.
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:25 am

Voice: IHEARDTHAT!

Steve: So anyway, what have you guys been doing? Need any more Shy Guys to light on fire?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coppertropolis (Original)   Coppertropolis (Original) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coppertropolis (Original)
Page 23 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next