Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worms Military (Worms)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Worms Military (Worms) Empty
PostSubject: Worms Military (Worms)   Worms Military (Worms) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:42 pm

The place where alot of Worms are destined to fight in the Worm War. Boggy B trained here.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Worms Military (Worms)   Worms Military (Worms) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:47 pm

*Boggy B arrives in the military. The other worms are training. They are learning how to throw grenades properly, shooting the enemy worm dummies, mastering the art of Old Woman control, and even reading the bible of the Concrete Donkey and the Buffalo of Lies.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Worms Military (Worms)   Worms Military (Worms) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:43 am

*Spadge squirms over to Boggy B.*

Spadge: Hey Boggy, good to see you! How's your day?

Boggy: Strange things has been happening lately. We were fighting the enemy lines. But all of a sudden, a spaceship landed and tried to kill us. The best thing I can do to escape without losing our reputation is to use the Concrete Donkey upon the enemies.

Spadge: Spaceship? You mean there are alien worms coming into our planet? What do they want?

Boggy: Well, for starters, they want to conquer the planet. Not a good thing for us.

Spadge: True. We can't let the alien worms take away our freedom. By the way, Boggy, I have picked up a couple of new recruits for your team. Come with me and I'll show you.

Boggy: New recruits? Wow. *follows Spadge to the two new worm recruits.*

Spadge: Boggy, I like you to meet the newcomers.

Worm A: I am Heavy Weapons Worm.. *pulls out Shooshoo* And this is my gun.

Boggy: Wow, he sure got the muscles. I'm highly impressed. He can withstand alot of damage too.

Worm B: Hi.

Boggy: Say, that worm is shy.

Spadge: Oh! That's Wormnotoha. She's shy at first but when you get to know her more often, she doesn't feel shy at all.

Boggy: Speaking of recruitments, did Clagnut get new team members?

Spadge: My son? Well, not yet. But he will be.

Boggy: *laughs* Anyway.. *to Wormnotoha and Heavy Weapons Worm.* Greetings new members. I'm your leader, Boggy B. I'm happy that the two of you have trained together to fight the enemy. I trust you both on your best behavior, stay strong, and defend your honor. Is that clear?

Wormnotoha: ...Ok.

Boggy: Oooh...kay? Anyway, I'll call you team over for your first mission, is that clear? Good. Dismissed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worms Military (Worms)   Worms Military (Worms) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worms Military (Worms)
Page 1 of 1