Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Empty
PostSubject: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:45 pm

The once hated sanctuary is now lead by Nathaniel Amnott, the new Head Reaper after the death of the first. Though he no longer has his powers, the reapers still respect him and look up to him. Nathaniel now makes sure that the reapers guide innocent souls to heaven.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:01 pm

Nathaniel appears in his main office, filing paperwork and the doing the usual business stuff. He moans and tugs his hair in frustation.

Nathaniel: Jeez, why did I agree to Dad's offer after I lost my powers? TT~TT This sucks...
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:11 pm

Edythe (who is still alive because she was dead originaly) enters the Sanctuary and floats around.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:16 pm

Nathaniel, with his head burried amongst the paper work, lifts his head and slams his fists on the desk, making the piles of paperwork even more disorganized.

Nathaniel: That does it! I'm going to Main Street!

Nathaniel sneaks out of his office, trying his best not to get noticed by the other reapers.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:20 pm

Future Eclipse and Viladek appear, now married.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:23 pm

Nathaniel is almost at the main doors.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:41 am

"Ooooh Naaathaniel," screeched Edythe, "come give your auntie a biiiiiig hug!
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:14 pm

Eclipse and Viladek go to the main door.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:46 pm

"Awww crap...", Nathaniel whispers to himself upon hearing Edythe. He turns and awkwardly smiles at her. "H-hi Aunt Edythe."
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:52 pm

"Ooooh Naaaathaaaaniel," screeches the old woman, "you know I was in my house this morning and I says to myself, d'you know what I says to myself? Well I says to myself "Edythe d'you know what?" and I said "nooooo Edythe, what doooooo I know what you aaaasked what I know?" and I saaaays back to myself, do you know whay I says to myself? Well...

*some time later*

"So then Ieeeee decided I'd come for a vistit! Isn't that wonderful?"
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:57 pm

Nathaniel stands infront of Edythe, half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:59 pm

Edythe slams her sycthe to the ground creating a loud noise that echoes throughout the main hall.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:07 pm

Eclipse and Viladek jump out of being startled.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:10 pm

Nathaniel wakes up and other reapers look at Edythe. One reaper walks out from amongst the crowd and towards Nathaniel.

Nathaniel: !@#$!

Reaper: Head Reaper, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be doing your paper work.

Nathaniel: Uh, yeah, about that adviser-

Adviser Reaper: I don't want to hear any excuses! You march back into your office and get back on those paperworks!

Nathaniel slumps his head and walks back into his office.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:13 pm

Edythe: *to the AR* Oooooh, it's quite alright deeearie. I *thinks of a good excuse* asked him to come out to run an errand for me!
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:16 pm

Adviser Reaper: Sorry, but filing the paperwork is the most important thing the Head Reaper HAS to do. I'm afraid you are going to have to do your task yourself.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:18 pm

Edythe: What if I fiiiled in for him?

OOC: I came so close to butchering her name. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:20 pm

Adviser Reaper: The filing is the Head Reaper's job, and the Head Reaper's ALONE.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:22 pm

Edyhte: Allright then.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:32 pm

Adviser Reaper: Good. *Turns to the crowd of reapers.* Move along people, there is nothing to see here.

The crowd go about their business.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:35 pm

Since she doesn't really have anyting to do, Edythe goes about her business as well... whatever that is.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:29 pm

Viladek and Eclipse wait for something to do.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:50 am

Inside the office, Nathaniel is banging his head on his desk repeatedly. He then stops and sighs.

Nathaniel: Whoever said that growing up is the richest experience I hope is dead. If not, I'll see where they are and send the reapers on them.

Nathaniel banged his head on the desk one last time before standing up and start pacing around the room.

Nathaniel: Got to be a way out, got to be a way out...

Nathaniel then looks at the door leading to the hidden altar.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:11 am

Door: *in a haunting voice* Enter me.... enter me...

Meanwhile Edythe looks over a clipboard of souls needing to be claimed.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:28 am

On the top of the list is LWB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)   Reaper's Sanctuary (Future) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaper's Sanctuary (Future)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next