Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots

Go down 
+3
Karasz
Theultimatezoralink
Sylux
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:09 pm

No they aren't!

And I'm the judge!

Last edited by Pointless Communist on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:10 pm

OBJECTION!

Just because my computer sucks doesn't mean that they're innocent!
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:10 pm

The Judge thinks they aren't innocent! Thus they aren't! CASE CLOSED.
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:12 pm

OBJECTION!

The case is still open, we just need a new witness.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:14 pm

ok heres more evidence

CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 63243322ou9

I'm pretty sure thats just juice
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:19 pm

CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 55848451ve6

by enhanced do they mean "added in"?
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:20 pm

OBJECTION!

That has nothing to do with wether they are brainwashing people! And how do we know those came from that site.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:21 pm

look for yourself
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:23 pm

OBJECTION!

The judge can't be a witness!
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:26 pm

i hereby declare i can now shut up before i hold you in contempt
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:55 pm

Know what the best part of this whole thing is, TUZL? *drinks coffee and points at you with the empty mug*

It was your witness! I haven't had to do a thing and yet I'm winning!
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:01 am

OBJECTION!

None of them are actually proving that the site brainwashes people, which is the real reason for this trial!
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:18 am

OBJECTION!

Really? I'd say it's obvious. How many people must work on that site? Since they work on it, it's safe to say they believe in what the site is saying! I charge that this site ergo is guilty of brainwashing themselves with this insanity!
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:01 pm

OBJECTION!

Can you prove this? *Sticks out hand, a bottle of soda slides into hand, then takes a sip* Show me a victim of the brainwashing!
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:09 pm

CRYPTIDS ARE REAL!
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:06 pm

Right there!

*points at Pointless Communist with mug of coffee*
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:11 pm

four more posts and Godot is 1337
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:31 am

OBJECTION!

How do we know he is brainwashed? *Takes another sip of the soda*
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:06 am

OBJECTION!

How many not brainwashed people do you know that believe in Cryptids!? They're so fake, my spellchecker says it's a spelling mistake! It accepts Godot, Lamont, Psi Guy, and Beta Karasz2 for coffee's sake!
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:11 am

OBJECTION!

What could they possibly gain from brainwashing people?
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:52 am

OBJECTION!

Now, I'll admit this was a hard question. I wanted proof before I made my claim. Luckily, I have evidence, evidence your own client provided!

If you would look at the actual website, click on the 'Secret Document' that they reportedly found.

First, let's look at the contents of the 'Document'.

It addresses this thing it claims to be about as two things.

Tall Hairy Thing With Glowing Red Eyes
Phantom

Really? A phantom? A ghostly ape is haunting Nottinghamshire? I don't think so!
And it also seems to imply the creature is an alien, with mention of an airship vector.

Now, let's look at the implausibility of the events in the 'Document'.

Two people a 'Doc' and 'Drew' rescued this thing. I suppose. Maybe the Alien Ghost Ape was in danger of being attacked. It's as plausible as the rest of this trite.

But then it went away, and it mentions that they're calculating the Airship's vector. Which means they don't want it gone, but why didn't 'Doc and 'Drew' do anything? And how did they get fur samples? And it matches a 'cryptid database?

That's total bull. First, cryptids are fake, a point you seem to have concedes. Second, even if they are real, I fail to see how they need to be in a 'Top Secret' document 'For Your Eyes Only'. Maybe, MAYBE in the case of the Ghostly Ape from Mars, but Bigfoot? Nessy? No government agency with such high levels of security would care whether or not they were real. Ever!

And how the heck did a Top Secret Document:

A: Get so wrinkled. It's not something you stick in your pocket!
B: Get fingerprint dust on it. I think the FBI stopped using that a long time ago. Something about it potentially wrecking fingerprints.
C: GET IN THE HANDS OF SOME NUT-JOB WHO BELIEVES IN CRYPTIDS!?

So, what their motive? Simple, dear Psi Guy. They want people to believe their government is so inept as to not see the flaws I noted in red, and see it as a viable document, and see it as something needing such high secrecy.

I hereby accuse the makers of this 'website' as being members of the Independent political Party!

It's simple, really. Tired of their candidates always seen as stealing votes from Democrats and Republicans, and not as actual candidates for anything, they set up this 'website' to host this 'document' in an attempt to kill confidence in both parties in order to someday get an Independent in the White House as President of the USA! And luckily, their plot was discovered with a few mere months before the election! By me!
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:17 pm

I actually got bored halfway through reading the document, BUT CRYPTIDS ARE STILL REAL!
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:44 pm

OBJECTION!

I had a hard time understanding that. Anyway, the true point of this case is figuring out if they are brainwashing people or not. And not one piece of evidence presented proves that they have been brainwashed. It's true my clients are idiots. But would idiots be able to find a way to brainwash people?
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:48 pm

CRYPTIDS ARE REAL!
Back to top Go down
I'm really Enix, trust me
Not a bad dude
I'm really Enix, trust me

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Indeed.*pats on back* Keep believing in the De Loys' Monkey, Zec. Keep believing.
Back to top Go down
http://fortenix.b1.jcink.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots   CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRYPTIDSAREREAL.COM idiots
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossal Crossover RPG :: Silly Nonsense-
Jump to: