Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)

Go down 
+4
Toon King 2
Sylux
Numberman.Exe
Karasz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 7:43 pm

Rayman: Uhhhhhhh....Ray's. They named a Cologne after me.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 7:46 pm

*Murfy appears*

Murfy: Rayman, I've been looking all over for ya. Andre returned by trying to scare himself.

Globox: Andre?! I miss my Andy! I must meet him--

Murfy: Don't be too sure about it because the Hoodlums may strike and invade in... wait.. I never heard of one place called Sweet Cuppin' Cakes.

Globox: Rayman, we gotta stop the Hoodlums! If we don't, they'll take over the world!
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:00 pm

Rayman: Uh...Guys...I've got something to confess.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:02 pm

Murfy: What?

Globox: *sad* Rayman?
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:08 pm

Rayman: Uh...I'm Quiting Superhero Business! BLEHEHEHE!

*Rayman Pushes Down Globox, Jumps on top of him, then disappears out of the topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:09 pm

Murfy: Oh no.. That means that Globox will get his own video game...

Globox: Rayman isn't like that! Something is wrong here!!!! *leaves topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:51 pm

*Globox and Rayman arrives*

*Meanwhile... A Warp Pipe appears and Mario and Co. jumps out. The Pipe disappears*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:57 pm

*Before the Pipe Disappears, Blumiere & Co, Toad Military Army & Team Zonic jumps out*

Pauline: It's over for the Mushroom Kingdom now?

General Declair: *Angry* This is all Peach's fault! If it was for her helping us protect the Castle, The entire kingdom wouldn't be conquered! Thanks to you, Peach! Plantium forced all of us to exhile from the Mushroom Kingdom!

Pauline: General, please, do not blame the princess!
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:08 pm

*Deoxys appears*

Deoxys: Dwwaanng. (We CAN try and get it back, you know?)
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:58 pm

Peach: Oh now it's MY fault huh?! Evil or Very Mad You're the ones who tried to screw up our mission with your overganged mishap!! If you're not only going to treat me, and my friends like this, we're leaving. Goodbye! >Sad *walks away with Mario, Yoshi, and Wario* These guys think we made a screw up..

Mario: Don't let yourself down Peach. I'm sure we can think of something to save the castle.

Peach: What's the use Mario? The castle is under some robot's control.
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:08 pm

*A Spooky Sound can be heard in the Village*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:14 pm

Teensie A: Hey, what was that?!

Teensie B: Did someone just let the window open?
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:25 pm

???? ???: Hee hee hee! Get them Boo Minions!

*Boos appear and Attack Teensie village*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:29 pm

Zonic: Come on, Dudes! That's no way to treat a babe! Lets leave those Military Punks behind! *Follows Peach with Zotails & Zoknuckles & Blumiere & Co., leaving the Toad Military Army behind* It's okay, Peach, We don't think you screwed up!

Felicia: *Arrives, angry @General Declair* Goodness, father! First Bowser, now Peach? you should be ashamed of yourself. *Follows Peach* Your magesty, I have sworn to you that my father didn't mean what he said. He's happy that you saved the universe from the apocalypse of Dimentio, but he didn't mention that those Metal Koopas have invaded the Mushroom Kingdom. The first time he saw Plantium & his Metal Koopas, He thought Plantium works for Bowser, until he found out his thought was wrong!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:38 pm

Teensies: AAAAAAAAAHH!!!

*Meanwhile*

Peach: Guys, give us some free space, please.

Mario: Oh? *hears something* Guys, you wait here. Yoshi and I will check out that village. *enters with Yoshi*

Yoshi: Yoshi.

*The two entered Teensie Village*

Teensie: *paniced at Rayman* Do something Big Nose!! The ghosts are flying everywhere!!!

Rayman: *attempts to attack, but can't* I'm trying, but they're flying at maximum speed!

Globox: Oh make them stop!!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 11:32 am

Big: *@Team Zonic* I don't realize why you opposites were bringing the Pure Heart to us. Wario or Not!

Pauline: Yes, Zonic. I thought you Opposites were fighting against us!

Zonic: We opposites used to be peaceful Characters until Mephiles appeared & used most of my friends, like Count Black, for his Henchmen. That's the reason why Zoknuckles, Zotails & I are rebelling against Mephiles! In fact, I stole the Blue Pure Heart from the Super Doomship so we can deliver it to My hero, Wario!

Silver: Yes, you're a good fan of Wario, But Solaris is supposed to be erased from existance! How did Mephiles return?

Blaze: it must've been the stupid opposite mirror that brought him back!

Marine: Who is Solaris?

Silver: He was the Soleannish God of The Sun, Time, Dimensions & Evil. Now that Solaris has returned to the existance (Thanks to the !#@%*! mirror) there is no way we can stop him!

Blaze: But I know someone who CAN stop him!

Silver: & who can that be, Lucretia?

Blaze: A god Killer! His name is Kraitos!

Marine: & Where can we find this Kraitos!

Francis: We'll find him later! Right now, we need to collect 6 more pure hearts plus the Chaos heart so we can destroy the opposite mirror with them!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:59 pm

Zonic: *smells something* I smell *Smells it again* I smell *smells it one more time* GARLIC!! *Speeds into Teensie Village to the part where the Garlic Shop is at, gobbling down some Garlic*

Zoknuckles: Wait for me! *Joins Zonic*

Zotails: GARLY! GARLY! GARLY! *Joins as well*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 4:30 pm

*Felicia walks to Peach*

Felicia: Your magesty, I've talked with my father, and he was thinking about giving you another chance to rule the Mushroom Kingdom & Redheat (Mario), Martian Man (Luigi), Mr. Gold (Wario), & Frogtongue (Yoshi) another chance to protect it, if you guys show the Military the way to defeat Plantium once & for all times!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:05 pm

Peach: Why not use the heavy artillary?

*Meanwhile*

Mario: Oh no! Boos! I should've known they were up to no good!!

*The Teensies flee from the Boos*

Rayman: Mario?! Look, I have no time to explain. We got to get rid of the ghosts. They're terrorizing every Teensie in the village!!
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:06 pm

*King Boo meterialised*

King Boo: Hee hee hee! Go my Ghostly Crew!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:08 pm

*The Boos terrorize Teensie Village*

Yoshi: Yoshi!! *eats the Boos*

Globox: I WANT MY MOMMY!!

*Rayman Fire Fists the Boos as Mario kicks the Boos while they're not looking.*
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:08 pm

*The Pure Heart that Mephiles had appears in front of Deoxys, who grabs it*

Deoxys: Dwaagg? (How'd this happen?)
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:13 pm

King Boo: Hey! Limbless! *Floats in front of Rayman* You will be punished!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:15 pm

Rayman: You should be punished for scaring people off the village!!
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:17 pm

King Boo: Let's see how you work as a spirit host! *Waves Hand and Rayman's head pops off (It wasn't on his Body, But you know what I mean) and King Boo flies inside*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)   Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearleaf Forest and Teensie Village (Rayman)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next