Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Townsville (Powerpuff Girls)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Townsville (Powerpuff Girls) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Townsville (Powerpuff Girls)   Townsville (Powerpuff Girls) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:02 am

*Mojo Jojo escapes from prison and heads off to his lair.*

Mojo Jojo: Curses! Everytime I attempt to do evil stuff, those blasted girls get in the way. I need a way to drain their powers.. But what!? Oh, I know! Antidote X! MUHUHAHAHHAHA!!
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Townsville (Powerpuff Girls)   Townsville (Powerpuff Girls) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:05 am

*Citysville's Postman entered the Topic, Sneaking to the Front Door of Untonium's House and somehow, he slides the Nasty Letter through the door slot.*

Citysville Postman: MAIL CALL, PROFESSOR U-PORK-IUM!! *Sneaks Out of the Topic*

*The Citysvillian Vandalists Tags "Boy! Superbeings Suck!" on Mojo Jojo's Lab Wall and leave Topic*

Last edited by ToonKing2 on Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Townsville (Powerpuff Girls)   Townsville (Powerpuff Girls) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:14 am

*Mojo Jojo walks outside and sees the graffiti, which I guessed, and he is outraged.*

Mojo Jojo: Curses!! CURSES!! AND DOUBLE CURSES!! This is a new low for Mojo Jojo. Not just a new low, but a vandalizing low. Therefore, I have to destroy a bunch of kids who lives in Townsville... Wait, what's that? *smells* Ah... Not just any paint, but the paint is from Citysville. Citysville despises the Powerpuff Girls as much as I do. Therefore, I must speak to the mayor of Citysville, and I may persuade him to destroy them!! Just think, he and I can team up to destroy Townsville and the Powerpuff Girls! As a result, VICTORY!! I'm going to Citysville and offer the mayor that he wants to join forces with me, or if he doesn't, I'll blow his brains out. Townsville will be mine!! MUHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA!! *leaves the topic.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Townsville (Powerpuff Girls)   Townsville (Powerpuff Girls) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:47 pm

*Homestar arrives in Fuzzy Lumpkin's territory.*

Homestar: Hello! I'm looking for the golden--

Fuzzy Lumpkins: *pulls out his shotgun* GET OUT OF MY PROPERTY!! *Blasts Homestar out of Townsville.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Townsville (Powerpuff Girls)   Townsville (Powerpuff Girls) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:56 pm

Boogerman: Okay! Now Power Pooch told me about the Crime Wave happening in Townsville. But this is odd. How can there be a crime wave in sight if I don't see any?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Townsville (Powerpuff Girls)   Townsville (Powerpuff Girls) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:57 pm

*Power Pooch came. Dozens of bank robbers start robbing the banks. Robbers are also stealing stuff from the houses and cars.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Townsville (Powerpuff Girls)   Townsville (Powerpuff Girls) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:02 pm

Boogerman: STOP RIGHT THERE, ROBBERS!! *Pulls out a Giant Boulder of Boogers* I have a Huge Bomb of Snot and I'm not afraid to USE it!! Drop the Stolen Money and your hands Behind your heads!! All of you!!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Townsville (Powerpuff Girls)   Townsville (Powerpuff Girls) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:04 pm

Robber: What are you going to do? Snot us to death?!?!?! HA HA HA HA HA!!

Power Pooch: Are you going to take that insult from a lowlife?!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Townsville (Powerpuff Girls)   Townsville (Powerpuff Girls) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:44 pm

*Suddenly a Smash Ball shows up. Boogerman discovers it, Tosses the Huge Snot high in the Sky until it landed SLAT! on top of Fuzzy Lumpkin's Cabin. then Punches the Smash Ball 30 times, breaks the Smash Ball then recieves a Final Smash Glowing on him. Boogerman Grabs out a Huge Jar of Pickled Hot Red Jalapenos, Now he's about to use the Final Smash; the Big Blazing Gas: Big Blazing Belch or Big Blazing Fart. What kind of Big Blazing Gas will he choose to attack The Robbers With? 1 & 2 is for Big Blazing Belch and 5 & 6 is for Big Blazing Fart and 4 & 6 is for Both. Time to Roll Dice.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Townsville (Powerpuff Girls)   Townsville (Powerpuff Girls) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:44 pm

The member 'Toon King 2' has done the following action : Roll dices

'6' :
Townsville (Powerpuff Girls) - Page 2 De6
Result :
Townsville (Powerpuff Girls) - Page 2 De4
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Townsville (Powerpuff Girls)   Townsville (Powerpuff Girls) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:46 pm

*Boogerman tries attacking one robber with Big Blazing Belch and the other with Big Blazing Fart.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Townsville (Powerpuff Girls)   Townsville (Powerpuff Girls) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:25 am

OOC: No dice... Literally. Razz Get it? It's a pun! Heh heh heh! Anyway, please don't use the dice in the RPG-Zone, please.

Robbers: OOOH GRO--

*Fuzzy Lumpkins crashes in the fight.*

Power Pooch: I know how to give you pain and suffering, villains!! *beats up the Robbers.*

Fuzzy Lumpkins: YOU TOUCHED MY PROPERTY!!! *pulls out his shotgun* Now you gonna get it now! *Shoots Boogerman and Power Pooch*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Townsville (Powerpuff Girls)   Townsville (Powerpuff Girls) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Townsville (Powerpuff Girls)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2