Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)

Go down 
+5
Sylux
Alexander von Koopa
Sockie
Toon King 2
Karasz
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Empty
PostSubject: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:59 am

A peaceful park where people come over and spend their time playing games, having a picnic, and even explore the wilderness. However, it's always peaceful when Yogi is around.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 11:00 am

*Yogi and Boo-Boo pops out of the bush and sees a picnic basket on the table.*

Yogi: Hey Boo-Boo! It looks like a great start for snatching pic-a-nic baskets. Nyeeh he he hay!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:20 am

*Inside the pic-a-nic basket is a Yellow Lum Crystal. Yogi snags the picnic basket.*

Boo-Boo: Any food in there Yogi?

Yogi: Yessir, this weird spherical glittering thingie, Boo-Boo. And it's shiny, but not tasty. But the other ones look tastier!! *takes out of the sandwhich from the picnic basket and eats it.

Boo-Boo: Yogi, the ranger wouldn't like that.

Yogi: 'Ey, maybe we should put some food shaped rocks so then the campers wouldn't know the difference.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:23 pm

*There's a Hoodblaster behind Yogi.*

Boo-Boo: I think there's somebody behind you Yogi.

Yogi: Oh? *looks at him* Hello Mr. Ranger! I thought you were on vacation!

Hoodblaster: Pfft!

Yogi: Your vacation is a disaster? What kind?
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:21 pm

*Suddenly, Red, Ripto, Gnasty Gnorc, The Sorceress, The Sorcerer, Gaul, Their Henchmen and the Primids appear in the Topic, Cutting down some trees of the Jellystone Forest, dressing up as Lumberjacks, to Build up A Terantic Stadium called "The Mighty Tabuu's Subspace Colosseum". Gaul and Gnasty cuts one giant tree down with their double ended saw, and the Big tree trop falls right into Jellystone Park straight into Yogi's location.*

Gnasty Gnorc: *Shouts* TIMBER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:54 pm

Yogi: Ey, Boo-Boo! Let's get out of the way!! *gets away from the falling tree with Boo-Boo.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:33 pm

*The Tree hits the Ground. Gnasty Gnorc gulps down the whole 4-liter bottle of Duff after screaming, Belches like hell, Throws the Duff Bottle into the Picnic Grounds then contues cutting down trees with the rest of the crew. Ripto takes a break, unwraps a Meatball Marinara Subway Sandwich and throws the Subway Wrapper into the Picnic Grounds and eats it with one bite then belches like.*

Ripto: Okay, I'm done with my break. Time to get back to work. *Continues cutting down trees with the rest of the Crew*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:41 pm

Boo-Boo: The ranger isn't going to like this.

Yogi: So are we. This whole park vandal is too much for us forest dwellers. We gotta scare them off.

Boo-Boo: How, Yogi?

Yogi: It's simple, Boo-Boo. We'll make our own scary ghost type costumes and as we howl, they'll be runnin' away.

Boo-Boo: Better go back to our cave then.

*Yogi and Boo-Boo does so.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:28 am

The Sorceress: Time for a little "St. Louis" Scheme.

*The Sorceress magically teleports the extra Double-ended saw on Yogi's Bed in his den.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:07 am

Boo-Boo: Since when did we invite someone over?

Yogi: I think she was the one who just destroyed Jellystone Park, and the only thing I can't stand is someone trying to destroy pic-a-nic baskets. It's an insult and that's final. *to The Sorceress* Would you just leave my cave or I'll be calling the ranger and will teach you the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:53 pm

*The bears did forget they weren't cutting down All of the trees. But the Sorceress did so like Yogi asked and continues with the other villains and the Primids this time Constructing the Subspace Colosseum for the Subspace Ruler Tabuu while their dressing up in their Yogi Bear Costumes. Later, The Futuristic "The Great Tabuu's Subspace Colosseum" Colosseum has been built Filled with electricity. The Primids then sneak into Yogi's House, Putting Extra Scrap Metal on Yogi's Bed and heading out of the cave straight to the Colosseum where the Villains and the Subspace Army. Then Red Makes a Call... and a trick.*

Red: *Lies while calling Ranger Smith on the his Cell in the Head Ranger's Voice* Hello? Is this Smith? THis is the Head Ranger and I discovered Yogi Bear Littering and Logging in the Forest teaming up with the Subspace Army building a colosseum. They're in the Cave right now. Boo-Boo was with him.

*In the Colosseum, Ripto, with a Dirty trick, Magically teleports Two dark Cannons to the Covers of the Pillows of Yogi and Boo-Boo in Yogi's Cave.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:51 pm

Boo-Boo: I think we gotta get out of here!!

Yogi: The park isn't safe anymore, even for us!! Run for our lives, Boob! *leaves the park with Boo-Boo.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:41 pm

Gnasty Gnorc: *Runs into the Head Ranger's Control Room Impersonating a Head Ranger using a Speaker's Teraphone* ALRIGHT, RANGERS!! I'M HEAD RANGER DIKFERBRANES AND I COMMAND YOU ALL TO HUNT DOWN YOGI BEAR AND BOO BOO DEAD!! I WANT BEAR RUGS!! NOW GET GOING!! *Drinks another four liter of Duff and throws it in the trash Can*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:32 pm

Generic Ranger: Can't we just send him to the zoo?
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:15 pm

Gnasty Gnorc: *in the Ranger's Outfit* I DON'T GIVE A S*** WHAT YOU DO! AS LONG AS YOU GET RID OF THOSE TWO LUMBERING LITTERING C***HEADED BEARS! *Calms down* Forgive me for swearing. Normally I don't do that. *Drinks another 4-liter of Duff and puts the Bottle in the Trash Can*

*However, Gnasty Gnorc knows very well that Yogi and Boo-Boo Didn't Lumber the Forest nor Litter the Park.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:39 pm

OOC: You control the rangers.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:45 pm

OOC: OH yeah!

IN:
*THe Rangers run After Yogi Bear and Boo-Boo as Gnasty Gnorc left the Control Room, Removing the Prostetic Moustache and the Rangers out and heads back to the Colosseum and puts on his armor*

Gnasty Gnorc: Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk! (Stupid S***Brained Rangers.)

Ripto: (And Yogi will fall for this Pathedic Set-up. As we're the Ones who set them up.)

Red: I have a believe that Master Tabuu will be proud of this Colosseum!

Gnasty Gnorc: OH $#!#! *Swaps back into his ranger outfit and his fake Santa Beard* The Court Awaits!! *Runs out of the Topic*

The Sorceress: Wait for me, Gnasty! *Leaves Topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:25 am

*Luigi and Co. arrives.*

Pac-Man: This shouldn't be too hard.

Hong Kong Phooey: Well ol' Jellystone Park has a new unauthorized makeover. I think we all have to investigate.

Luigi: How? Stealth?

Hong Kong Phooey: I'm thinking more of disguises.

*Luigi and Co. disguise themselves as Primids.*

Hong Kong Phooey: They are easily fooled with our own costumes.

Pikachu: Pika!

Coco: But if it doesn't work, we're dead meat.

Crash: DAH HOO HOO HOO HOO!!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:42 am

*Ranger Smith, Spyro, Sparx, Dinobot, Hank Summers, Mike Wazowki, Chick Hicks and the VULDOUR agents appear Forcing Gnasty Gnorc and The Sorceress (who are also appearing) to lead Them to "The Great Tabuu's Subspace Colosseum". When they all entered, they stopped at Three doors. The Middle door was up stairs. Two Left and right Doors are Down Stairs. The Middle floor is actually the Eating place. the 2nd Middle is the Restrooms.*

Spoiler:

Gnasty Gnorc: Tell you all what; You all go through the left Low gate.

The Sorceress: And we both will take the high door.

*TK2's Heroes did so and so did The Sorceress and Gnasty Gnorc as he put on his armor. And suddenly, Prof. Primstein appeared at the Throne row with the Dark Master Trophy and puts it on the Ground. The Subspace Powerpuffs and Rowdyruff Appear with the rest of the Subspace Army, TK2's Villains and "Ginormous". Primstein revived the Dark Master again and watches with him over the Arena. But before he did that, he pulled the Left Switch to Lock the Left Gate, Trapping TK2's Heroes in the Arena. The Rest of TK2's Heroes sit on the Bench as Mike, Chick Hicks, Spyro, Sparx and Ranger Smith are up first. Ripto appears as a Referee, Making Red as an announcer.*

Announcer Red: In the Left Corner... *Points at the Left Corner* Spyro the Dragon, The One eyed Green Imp, the Talking Car Thing, Some Glowing Bug, And the Cop of the Forest!!

*Every Crowd in the Subspace Army Jeered for the Left Cornered Fighters*

Ranger Smith: Wait a second... Where in the Arena?? What the Heck is Going on here?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:29 am

*Luigi and Co. sneaks in through the colleseum's back door.*

Pac-Man: Anyone got the time bomb?

*Luigi pulls out a Bulky Bob-Omb.*

Luigi: HEAVY!

Primid: HALT!!

Luigi: WHOAAHH!!

Primid: What do you think you're doing?!

Luigi: I'm uh.... giving this big bomb to the leader as a token of our friendship.

Primid: :'( Why can't I be more friendlier.. I wanted a puppy in return... HE PROMISED, MAN!! WAAAAAAHH! *runs out the arena and commits suicide.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:44 pm

*Since the Colosseum has a Defense System, it is Wreckless*

Announcer Red: *@the desguised Luigi; upset.* Thanks for trying to get us all killed, Primid. *At the Crowd* In the Right Corner... A Subspace Transformer... GALLEOM!! ...but wait... Where is Galleom?

Prof. Primstein: Galleom Schould be here. I zent him ze invitation. No?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:02 pm

Primid: Galleom's busy.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:54 pm

*Suddenly, The Big Primids Carry the Veteran Bear named "Flippy" and put him standing on the ground of the Arenda.*

Announcer Red: Due to Changes of the list, The Upper Right Corner... Is FLIPPY!!

*THe Subspace Army Cheer for Lard Lad.*

Referee Ripto: Now All six of you, Remember, I demand a clean fight. You hear me? Lets get it on!!

*A primid Gives Mike a Ray Gun, Chick hicks a Cracker Launcher, Spyro a Beam Sword, Sparx a Fire flower and Ranger Smith a Nailed Homerun Bat.*

Primid: You'll see!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:44 pm

Flippy: HUH?!?! *looks around at the crowd, thinking that it was an army of nazis.* UUHHUU-- *sees Red, thinking he was actually Adolf Hitler* URGGHH-- *flips out, meaning he is turning into Evil Flippy* Heh heh heh heh !! *pulls out his Bowie Knife and stabs Mike in the eye* BLAAAAAAAAAAARGGHH!!

*Meanwhile*

Luigi: What? It's not even fused yet.

Pac-Man: Almost got us into trouble... *whispers to Luigi* We got to shut down the defense system or we're toast..

*Luigi, Pikachu, Hong Kong Phooey, and Pac-Man are searching for the control room.*

Crash: *pulls out a Flippy Flag* Yay!!

Coco: Now you're cheering for a completely mental bear?! Gee, are you worried that he'll get you too?

Crash: Yipe! *puts it down.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:27 pm

*Mike Dodges the Stabbing and zaps Flippy with his ray Gun. Spyro hits Flippy with his Lightning breath. Ranger Smith hits Flippy with a Nailed Homeone Bat. Sparx attacks Flippy with the Fire Flower. Chick grabs a Smash Ball and Attacks Flippy with his final smash; Racetrack RoadKill.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)   Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jellystone National Park (Yogi Bear)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next