Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KoopaBrosFan

Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:59 pm

This is the lab of Dr. Light, the man who created Mega Man. It is filled with all kinds of inventions and robotic helpers. Mega Man can usually be found here if he's not off on some adventure.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:06 pm

*Gutsman and Cutman are sneaking in the laboratory by crawling through the airvents.*
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
KoopaBrosFan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:02 am

The airvent collapses due to their weight, as it should. Mega Man is standing in front of them, tapping his foot.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:06 am

Cutman: Gutsman, you idiot! Despite of your overweighted body, this happens! Now we can't steal Dr. Light's prototype.

Gutsman: Well at least we'll get our chance to crush MegaTwerp!!

Cutman: I'll cut his head off!! *Blasts his cutters at Megaman*
Back to top Go down
KoopaBrosFan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:24 am

"Yikes! Now I wish I had a duck function!" Mega Man shouts.
He jumps over the cutters and fires his Mega Buster at Cutman.

OOC: Lol, true story. Mega Man couldn't duck in his first games.

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:26 am

*Cutman dodges and slashes Megaman with his blade on his head.*
Back to top Go down
KoopaBrosFan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:29 am

Mega Man's armor is sliced through as he aims a point-blank shot from his Mega Buster at Cutman's face.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:37 am

*Cutman is damaged. He tags Gutsman.*

Gutsman: I'll crush you good, Mega Man! *Picks up the boulder and throws it at Mega Man.*
Back to top Go down
KoopaBrosFan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:47 am

Mega Man considers dodging it, but realizes that he wouldn't be able to get out of the way in time. Suddenly, a blast of energy shatters the boulder. Mega Man turns in the direction of where the blast came from and sees a figure that looks like him with red armor and a yellow scarf standing there.
"And I'm supposed to be a prototype of you? How insulting," Proto Man says.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:56 am

Gutsman and Cutman: Protoman?!!?!
Back to top Go down
KoopaBrosFan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:59 am

"That's right, ya losers. I'm just here on some personal business, but I figure I could use some new abilities. So I hope you don't mind if I turn you two knuckleheads into scrap metal," Proto Man says.
He aims his Proto Buster at the two of them and shoots a large fireball from it.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:02 am

*The two are hit.*

Cutman: Hah, you got your fair fight Mega Man, but we'll win this battle! *Shoot the scissors at Mega Man.*

*Gutsman is about to slam Protoman.*
Back to top Go down
KoopaBrosFan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:22 am

"Hey, wait...when did this suddenly go back to fighting against me?" Mega Man asks.
Mega Man rolls to the side and fires his Mega Buster. Meanwhile, Proto Man puts up his Proto Shield to block the attack while a metal blade emerges from his Proto Buster. He glances over and sees what Mega Man just did.
"Oh, please. Don't tell me you haven't copied any abilities yet?" he taunts.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:04 pm

Gutsman: Hah! Try and copy us, Blue Loser!

*Cutman continues to shoot blades at Proto Man as Gutsman picks up the desk and throws it at Mega Man.*
Back to top Go down
KoopaBrosFan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:14 pm

Mega Man shoots the desk with his Mega Buster, destroying it. Proto Man deflects the blades with his own blade and charges at Cutman, slashing at him.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:24 pm

Cutman: You pestering red pest! *punches Proto Man.*

*Gutsman bodyslams Mega Man.*
Back to top Go down
KoopaBrosFan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:53 am

Suddenly, electrical fields surround Gutsman, Cutman, and Proto Man.
"Alright, that's quite enough of that," says Dr. Light, removing his hand from a lever on the wall, "It's a good thing my prototype defense system worked properly."
"Doctor! Where were you?" Mega Man asks.
"I was taking a nap. I am getting rather old, after all," Dr. Light explains.
"Doctor...I'm sorry. I wasn't good enough," Mega Man says, looking disappointed.
"Nonsense, my boy. I wouldn't expect you to be able to take on three enemy robots by yourself," Dr. Light replies.
"Uhh...three? Oh, you must mean Proto Man! Nah, he was actually helping me," Mega Man says.
"Really? That's odd...He must want something from us," Dr. Light surmises.
The doctor walks over to Proto Man's energy field.
"Hey, Doc. Long time, no see. I was hoping you could maybe fix a little problem of mine," Proto Man says, clutching his side, which is sparking.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:43 am

Roll enters the lab.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:28 pm

*Gutsman and Cutman panicly flees out of the topic.*
Back to top Go down
KoopaBrosFan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:30 pm

Dr. Light notices this and places a finger inside the electrical fields, only to find that they're just illusions.
"Whoops, must have made a miscalculation," he says, walking over to the wall and shutting it off.
"So what seems to be the problem? Wait, let me guess...It's about that fatal defect in your energy systems," Dr. Light guesses.
"You hit the nail on the head, doc. So here's the deal...you fix me up, and I'll lend Rock-boy here a hand every now and then," Proto Man says.
"That doesn't sound very fair on our end of the bargain..." Mega Man mutters.
"You say somethin', punk?" Proto Man snaps.
"Oh, uh...nothing!" Mega Man replies.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:30 pm

*There is an incoming message from the screen.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:32 pm

Roll walks up to Dr. Light, Mega Man, and Proto Man.
Roll: What happened?
Back to top Go down
KoopaBrosFan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:42 pm

"Ah, there you are, Roll. I'll have to explain everything later. For now, it looks like I have a message. I wonder who it's from..." Dr. Light says.
He walks over to the monitor and presses a button to open the message.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:29 pm

*It was Dr. Wily*

Dr. Wily: Ne he he he he ha ha ha ha!!
Back to top Go down
KoopaBrosFan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:59 pm

"Dr. Wily?! What does he want?" Mega Man exclaims.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)   Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Light's Laboratory (Mega Man)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next