Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orre Region (Pokemon)

Go down 
+3
Karasz
Alexander von Koopa
Lava Yosh Starlet
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

Orre Region (Pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:45 pm

A vast region of the Pokemon world. Most of it is desert and mountains, save for the northwestern section, which has forests. Very few wild Pokemon can be found in these lands. Some of the more notable areas include the Pokemon HQ Lab (a leading research institute), Dr. Kaminko's Manor (home of a rather eccentric inventor), Agate Village (a town populated with retired old Trainers), Mt. Battle (a mountain where 100 Trainers await a challenger), Pyrite Town (a rather rough town that houses the ONBS), Phenac City (a town founded in the desert by the discovery of water channels), Realgam Tower (an entertainment tower with Battle Bingo, Battle Sims, and real competitions), the old Team Snagem Hideout (who knows what Gonzap is up to now), Gateon Port (a port town where many sailors hang out at), the abandoned Cipher Key Lair (used to be a Shadow Pokemon factory), and Citadark Isle (the former base of Cipher).
Back to top Go down
http://umsauthorlava.deviantart.com
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:14 pm

A boy was at the Orre Colosseum, facing an opponent's Metagross with his Lugia. His name is Michael.
<Michael> Lugia, Psychic!
Lugia cast a critical mental shock on Metagross, inflicting enough damage to knock it out. Then, the surroundings glitched up, and...

...and Michael got out of the chair and took the VR goggles off. He was doing a VR battle in his home at the Pokemon HQ Lab.
<Prof. Krane> ...OK, that should be enough for today. So how did it feel to try Lugia out in that?
<Michael> Felt great.
<Prof. Krane> That's good to hear!
Michael looked at his PokeBall that contained his Lugia.
<Michael> We've gotten closer and closer ever since I purified it. I think it's that way since Cipher's no longer a threat.
<Prof. Krane> Probably so. Say, maybe you should go pick Jovi up from Dr. Kaminko's Manor.
Michael felt a bit puzzled.
<Michael> ...Do I have to?
But, Michael went ahead out of the lab to Dr. Kaminko's Manor.

At the manor's yard, Michael went towards the front door, but then he heard a clanking noise behind him. He turned and saw a mech called the Robo-Groudon, piloted by Dr. Kaminko's assistant Chobin.
<Chobin> Aha! A burgler trying to get into Dr. Kaminko's laboratory! Well, you shall not go any closer to it unless you wish to feel the wrath of the Robo-Groudon! I am Chobin, the number one assistant to Dr. Kaminko!
Michael sighed aggravatingly.
<Michael> ...You are his only assistant, so you have to be number one.
<Chobin> ...Now how did you know--OH! Michael! Chobin's so sorry! Chobin thought you were a burgler!
Chobin then hops out of the Robo-Groudon.
<Chobin> Why are you here, then?
<Michael> I came to pick up Jovi. As usual.
<Chobin> Oh yes! Go on in!

Chobin led Michael into the manor foyer.
<Chobin> You won't believe what Dr. Kaminko made recently--it's a Bargain Poketch! It can tell time like most Poketches, but won't accept any upgrades. With this, people don't have to fumble around with extra features to read the time. Chobin thinks it's very efficient!
<Michael> Yes, of course...
Michael went to Dr. Kaminko's desk. Of course, there's Dr. Kaminko, trying to concentrate on his design blueprints, and Jovi is diligently watching.
<Jovi> So how does Robo-Rayquaza work?
<Dr. Kaminko> Well, Groudon is a land Pokemon, and the Robo-Groudon stomps. Kyogre is a sea Pokemon, and the Robo-Kyogre crosses waters.
<Jovi> Ohh, so the Robo-Rayquaza can fly?
<Dr. Kaminko> Right! I just need the right kind of propulsion, is all...
Then, Jovi noticed Michael.
<Jovi> Big brother! Aww, it's time already?
<Michael> So, the doctor's finally gotten halfway through the Robo-Rayquaza project?
<Jovi> Oh yeah! Jovi thinks it's great! Maybe big brother can ride it when it's finished?
<Michael> Maybe. But for now, let's head back home, OK?
<Jovi> Of course, big bro. Jovi will lead you so you don't get lost, right?
So Michael and Jovi headed on back to the Pokemon HQ Lab.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:03 am

<OOC> Sorry for triple-post, but since nobody else wants to bother with this area, I have to triple-post. Mainly since the window gets hard to keep up with when the post gets long.

Michael and Jovi eventually return home. There, they meet with their mother Lily, who is currently speaking with a young blue-haired Trainer. They notice Michael and Jovi there.
<Lily> Hello, Michael. I'd like you to meet Niens McGotcha. He's a visitor from the Fantaji region.
Michael shakes Niens's hand.
<Niens> Nice to meet you, Michael.
<Michael> Likewise.
<Lily> Niens also has a Lucario partner with him, but he seems to have gone missing.
It was only when Lily said this that Niens realized that his partner wasn't with him.
<Niens> ??? Where did he go to now...?
Jovi looked behind her, then grabbed...some invisible thing's hand.
<Jovi> Found something!
Niens couldn't help but laugh.
<Niens> Man, Eclipse, trying to startle everyone with the Lunar Fade trick?
The invisible thing became opaque, revealing himself to be a dark-colored Lucario with spiky bangs, half a red Lucario shirt, and a few moon markings on him. This is Eclipse.
<Eclipse> Sorry. Couldn't help it.
Eclipse went back to Niens's side.
<Lily> ...In any case, Niens and Eclipse came to Orre as part of continuing their journey. Maybe you can show them around?
<Michael> Oh! Sure thing!

Outside, Michael and Jovi got onto Michael's hover-scooter, and Niens and Eclipse got onto Niens's bike. They rode to Gateon Port.
<Michael> So this is Gateon Port. Sailors slacking off from work is a common sight.
Michael, Jovi, Niens, and Eclipse went on foot to explore Gateon Port.
<Jovi> Over there's the Krabby Klub, where--
Just then, a big fireball from out of nowhere flew just above the Krabby Klub's roof. Eclipse could sense what this meant.
<Eclipse> Get down!!
Eclipse grabbed the humans down to the ground as several more fireballs rained right over them. The four looked to where the fireballs came from...and they saw Gannon floating over the town entrance!
<Jovi> Wh-What is that, big brother??
<Michael> Not any Pokemon I know of...Niens?
Niens pointed his Pokedex at Gannon.
<Pokedex> No Pokemon entry found.
<Niens> ...It's not a Pokemon???
Gannon swooped down in front of the four as they got to their feet.
<Gannon> Fools! I am Gannon, the plight of everything! And now, you will suffer the anguish of my dark powe--
He was interrupted by a piece of toast hitting him in the back of the head. It was thrown by Mama Luigi, who came with CD-i Link and Raiden.
<Mama Luigi> Not so fast, Gannon!
Raiden looked to Niens and Eclipse.
<Raiden> You two OK?
<Eclipse> Y-Yeah, Raiden.

<OOC> In case you're wondering about those last few lines, Raiden enlisted as a Gym Leader in my fanfic "Pokemon Fantaji".
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:13 am

One of the shady figures from the Internet Realm lands in front of Raiden.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:14 am

*Fred Fredburger appears in Gateon Port.*

Fred Fredburger: Yes!
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:18 am

<Gannon> You dare bring ridicule to my presence?! You must DIE!!
Gannon summons dark lightning to fry Fred Fredburger. Michael, Niens, Eclipse, Mama Luigi, CD-i Link, and Jovi are rather surprised at Fred's appearance. Raiden is busy facing the shady thing.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:19 am

Figure: I knew you'd come to this place...
This is naturally confusing, seeing as the figure was the one who followed them.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:19 am

Fred Fredburger: Hello! My name is Fred Fredburger, and I spell my name pretty good! F-R-E-D-... F-R-E-D...B-U-R-G...E.....R! Fred Fredburger! Yes!
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:25 am

<Raiden> So you followed us?
Raiden shrugged and started slashing the shady thing with his high-frequency blade. CD-i Link finished hearing Fred's song.
<CD-i Link> Gee, that's a great song!...But we really don't have time for it.
CD-i Link aides Raiden in slashing the shady thing. Michael, Niens, Mama Luigi, and Eclipse have to face Gannon now.
<Eclipse> This is gonna get messy. Stay back!
Eclipse jumped towards Gannon and inflicted a Lunar Punch into his face, setting off a pulse of lunar power across him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:27 am

On being touched by the blade thingies, the figure falls to the ground, landing in the light and turning out to be Kung Fu Cutman.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:32 am

Raiden and CD-i Link were surprised. But anyways, they got into position, CD-i Link throwing icestones into Kung Fu Cutman, and Raiden firing his RGB into it.

Gannon suffered critical damage from the Lunar Punch, but then grabs Fred Fredburger, sets him on fire, and hurls him really hard into Eclipse, smashing him into the ground. Gannon then summons a stone slab and smashes that on top of Eclipse, trapping him.
<Niens> Oh no! Eclipse!!
Niens rushed to get the stone slab off of Eclipse. Gannon was readying a fireball storm to attack Niens and Eclipse...but then he was zapped by Michael's Jolteon.
<Michael> Back off, you big brute!
<Mama Luigi> I better help with that slab, I guess.
Mama Luigi went to help Niens get the stone slab off of Eclipse while Michael's Jolteon fought Gannon.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:36 am

When dealing with Kung Fu Cutman, this is overkill, as you can slap him to defeat him.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:46 am

<OOC> Well, see, I didn't know that. So sue me.

Turns out it took just one icestone and one rocket grenade to defeat Kung Fu Cutman. This surprised Raiden and CD-i Link even more. But, this gave them opportunity to join in the fight against Gannon.

Gannon was trying to fend off Jolteon's Thunderbolts while Niens and Mama Luigi finally broke the stone slab off of Eclipse. Niens checked Eclipse, who was still unconscious.
<Niens> Eclipse! Wake up!
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:47 am

OOC: Excusable, but if you saw any YouTube Poop with Kung Fu Cutman in it, you'd usually see the part where Roll shoots toast at him and he gets defeated.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:54 am

Anyways, Raiden fired his AKS-47u into Gannon. CD-i Link saw that Eclipse couldn't wake up anytime soon, so he rushed over and dug out a bottle filled with Water of Life. He sprinkled that over Eclipse. Eventually, Eclipse regained consciousness, and looked to Niens and CD-i Link.
<Eclipse> ...Are...Are we still fighting?
<Niens> Well, Raiden and Michael are carrying it out for us at the moment.
Eclipse nodded, then leapt to his feet and fired a Lunar Shot at Gannon's feet, the impact creating a wide chunk of mysterious moon rock to form around them.
<Gannon> Ngah!! I'm stuck!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:55 am

*An Electrode rolls over to Gannon*

Electrode: ELECTROOOOOOOOOOODE! *flashes and explodes on Gannon.*
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:58 am

The second figure from the YouTube Realm enters near where the unconcious body of Kung Fu Cutman lies.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:05 am

After having delivered the Lunar Shot, Eclipse noticed this second shady figure, and confronted it along with Niens.

Mama Luigi dealt jump after jump onto Gannon. Jolteon fired Pin Missiles into Gannon. Raiden kept firing the AK. CD-i Link fired magic beams from his sword. And Gannon kept attacking back with fireballs, since he couldn't get close enough to physically attack due to his feet being stuck in moon rock.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:28 pm

Second Figure: You're looking for a way to defeat Gannon, correct?
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:49 pm

<Eclipse> ...And why should we trust you?
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:34 pm

Second Figure: Because I know where a weapon that can defeat him is.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:53 pm

<Eclipse> And how do we know you're not trying to trick or use us?
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:57 pm

Figure: Would I really do such a thing?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:58 pm

Fred Fredburger: Do you have nachos? I like nachos! Yes.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:06 pm

<Eclipse> Let's just say I don't usually trust the shady kind. Mind telling who you are?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orre Region (Pokemon)   Orre Region (Pokemon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orre Region (Pokemon)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next