Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)

Go down 
+4
The Illusory Reaper
Sylux
Sockie
Karasz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:57 pm

*The Primid are searching for R.O.B.*
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:59 pm

The Ancient Minister steps out from nowhere and shoots lasers from his eyes at the Primids.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:00 am

*The Primid are fleeing.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:01 am

The Ancient Minister spins into the Primids.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:10 pm

*The Primid rapidly punches the Ancient Minister.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:50 pm

The Ancient Minister blasts the Primids to Kingdom Come.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:05 pm

*More Primids appear and take down Ancient Minister.*
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:24 pm

Samus appears in the topic, wondering how Subspace still exists after
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:26 pm

*The Primid attacked Samus.*

OOC: You do realize that Ridley is on the loose, right?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:15 pm

OOC: The same reason leaves turn people into raccoons, Zec.

IC:

AM blasts the Primid off.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:28 pm

*There are no Primids left until later.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:09 pm

The AM turns towards Tabuu.
Tabuu: You know, there's a quite a few generic minions waiting to attack the Island of the Ancients...
The AM pauses upon hearing this.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:15 am

A cloaked figure suddenly enters Subspace with a weird gadget in his hand. He puts the gadget away and starts to his trek towards the center of Subspace.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:46 pm

Tabuu: So, it's up to you. Keep fighting me, or watch your fellow R.O.B.s be destroyed by convenient missiles I set up. What will it be?
AM:...
The AM bows down to Tabuu.
Tabuu: I knew you'd make the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:55 pm

Primid: Shall we commance the invasion?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:56 pm

Tabuu: Invasion on what? If you mean the Island of the Ancients, we won't have to, as the Ancient Minister here will convince all of the R.O.B.s how nice the Subspace Army is.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:00 am

The figure continues his trek, but is suddenly stopped by a group of Greaps. He slowly reaches into a cloak, and like a bolt of lightning and the sound of sword swings heard, suddenly appears behind the Greaps with his katana in his hand, held at an angle above his head. The Greaps each fall into two pieces and turn back into their shadow bug forms. The figure sheathes his katana and continues his trek.

Last edited by luigiwannabe on Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put down "Greapers" instead of "Greaps".)
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:08 am

The AM and some Primids leave the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:28 pm

Meanwhile, two bubbles with images of Rainbow Island and New New York on them appear in the topic.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:30 pm

*Mario and Peach appears in Subspace.*

Mario: What's-a-going on here?

Peach: Mario.. We're in Subspace.

Mario: This is bad. Morton's portal has taken us there.. But how could he find this? He wassn't with Bowser.

Peach: We got to get out of here, if we can that is.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:50 pm

*Not to mention that Artificial Giga Bowser suprisingly is sucked into this Dimension also and he accidentally landed in front of Peach and Mario*

AGB: Okay, where am I and what am I doing in this wasteland? *Looks at Mario and Peach* (I didn't exactly know how they both got into the same dimension) *waves at Mario* How'd it went, Mr. Red Plumber Man? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:53 pm

Mario: Well, I was going to rescue the princess, and Morton used his portal to trap us in Subspace.

Peach: For some reason, Mario, Morton was told by his father. I think that's why he has the power to open up the portal.

Mario: And I have a sudden feeling that the Subspace Army have planned for the exact same scheme. This time he'll take many locations to Subspace than the last.

Peach: ..

Mario: And Peach, why aren't you scared?

Peach: That's not the real Bowser, Mario. The real Bowser is right over there. *points at Bowser.*

Mario: I suppose we have to team up with him to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:34 pm

AGB: *@Peach* Wait, there's a Spiked Koopa with a resemblance of mine named "Bowser"?

Last edited by ToonKing2 on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:36 pm

Peach: Yes, but first we have to leave the Subspace before Tabuu will turn us into his trophy prisoners.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:58 pm

AGB: Sorry, I don't think I introduced; My name is Artificial Giga Bowser, Otherwise known as Gigz or Artie or Giga Bowser (Which my deceased clone creator, Professor Kompressor, named me after Bowser's Transformation) or GB or AGB. I Once started my debute in the Normal, Hard or Very Hard Adventure Mode of Super Smash Bros. Melee as a normal Black "Bowser" with a Dark Gold Body Skin, and when I was defeated, I was ticked off for being treated like an evil sort and I turned into my true Giga Form to defeat all but I was defeated again, even in Event 50 in Event Mode. But seriously, the truth is... I don't like being treated like an EVil guy just because I'm a Cloned Bowser fused with Black Doom's DNA. I mean take my Big Brother Shadow for instance; He's a cloned hedgehog fused with Black Doom's DNA and he doesn't even like the GUN to treat him like an evil person. No one even knew why a GUN soldier shot Maria Robotnik to death. It's hopeless. I don't know if it was Maria's NIDS or not. The Toad Military just wanted me for an ultimate weapon. A soldier shouldn't shoot a person without a reason to. *Weeps his tears out* Perhaps I can help you guys out though. I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)   Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subspace (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next