Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nekonian Planet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Nekonian Planet Empty
PostSubject: Nekonian Planet   Nekonian Planet Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:06 pm

This is the planet that is filled with cat-like species known as the Nekonian. The space pirate embassador, Fluffy Tabbitha, is mostly known for this planet. And this is why dogs, wolves, and even foxes are not supposed to be here. Nekonians have extreme hatred against dogs.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Nekonian Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekonian Planet   Nekonian Planet Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:10 pm

*Evil the Cat appears and lands his Heck-Jet down.*

Evil: Ah, just my kind of people. Maybe my empire will join forces with the savage beasts.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Nekonian Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekonian Planet   Nekonian Planet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:19 pm

*Despite what Karasz wrote in the First post of the Topic, not all Nekonians have hatred against dogs, but have extreme hatred against the Shroobs. In fact, there are Two doglike species on Planet Neko, one is actually a nekonian Canine Goomba called a "Wuffer." And theres also a Canine Dragon called the "MuttTail". The Nekonian Government always uses Wuffers and MuttTails for Protection. The Nekonian Space Pirates, though, they need Wuffers and MuttTails for Self defense. Suddenly a Space Pirate Princess walks to the Heck-Jet.*

Space Pirate Princess: Greetings, Relative from another Planet, the Name is Fluffy Tabbitha, Nekonian Space Pirate Princess, At your Service.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Nekonian Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekonian Planet   Nekonian Planet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:22 pm

Evil: Ah, a space pirate. What an interesting surprise. I am known as Evil the Cat, ruler of the planet Heck!!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Nekonian Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekonian Planet   Nekonian Planet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:50 pm

*Suddenly, a tiny young pirate prince walked to his sister*

Young prince: Uh... Sis, who's that Fangular Furless tailed cat in the Jet with his face on it.

Fluffy: His name's Evil the Cat, Tiger.

Tiger: Evil the... WHAT!? Sis!? Piracy is one thing but I'm not sure if President Leonards expects us to trust diabolical cats such has this guy, because according to the show we watched along with the Leonards family about the Earthworm in some white, futurisic uniform thingie, he's a pure evil scheme.

Fluffy: And That's the Reason why we should have Evil and his Empire join us to Collect 16 Star Rocks on Planet Plit (The Mushroom World) so I can deliver them to my Plitian Crush; *Heart Eyes* Bowser.

Tiger: Ah... Now I get the point, sis. *@Evil* The Name's Tiger, At your service.

Fluffy: You should forgive me about my secret, Evil. It's just that... Bowser's maybe not my race but he and I both have a few things in common; We both have Jade-Gold-Brass-Platinum Skin. Both of us have fire red manes. We steal wallets. We both pulverize anyone who complains (As Bowser Roasts the Complainer, I strangle the Complainer with my Right, Metallicly Prostetic arm). And We both care for dictatorship. And I've heard from one of my Paraswoopers that Bowser rather flirts the Princesses (Which I am among Nekonian Space Pirates, luckily). Be sure to follow our Mothership and we'll be on our way to the First Location of Plit, Gritzy Desert. *Beams along with her brother into her Nekonian Mothership as the Mothership Flies out of the Topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Nekonian Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekonian Planet   Nekonian Planet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:26 pm

Evil: *thinks* I thought it was simply called the "Mushroom Planet." No matter. *gets in his Heck-Jet and flies out of the planet.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Nekonian Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekonian Planet   Nekonian Planet Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:48 pm

*James, Pearl, Fluffy and Tiger enter the Topic and also the court Alter where the very Strict Counsil Spirits live. Fluffy and Tiger walk to the Stand with fear.*

Leonardo the Head Spirit: *Angry* Fluffina, Jr. and Tiger Tabbitha!!

*Fluffy and Tiger have nothing*

Leonardo: *Angry* You both have been accused of not just Piracy in other worlds but Committing almost 3 dark Prophecies of the Dark Grolokus!! How do you both Plead!?

Fluffy: *Sniffs her tears out* Guilty.

Tiger: *Sighs* Guilty as Charged, your Honor. *Whispers to Fluffy* What are they going to do to us, Sis?

Fluffy: *Whispers to Tiger sadly* We'll just have to wait and see, my little Onii-Chan.

Leonardo: *Angry* Because you committed a third strike, you left me no choice!! *Magically Flips Fluffy and Tiger out of the Topic* They are no longer your Responsibility, Mr. President. ... You may return now.

*Feeling sorry for Fluffy and Tiger, James and Pearl leaves the Court Alter, but not the Topic.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Nekonian Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekonian Planet   Nekonian Planet Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:06 pm

*Skip flies in with his space ship and lands.*

Skip: Umm... Where can I find the headmaster?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Nekonian Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekonian Planet   Nekonian Planet Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:36 am

*Evil's Space Armada appear. The armarda are controlled by demonic rats, lawyers, and even snowmen.*

Skip: WHOA!!! Dude, something's wrong here!!! *gets in his ship, but was taken away by Evil's minions.* Aw man, that ain't cool!!!

*The Armada fires their lasers and destroys everything in their path.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Nekonian Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekonian Planet   Nekonian Planet Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:34 am

*The Nekonian Megatroopas attack the Demonic Rats with their Megablasts. The R.O.C.'s Attack the Lawyers with their Diffusion Beams. The Primcats attack the Snowmen with their Fire Ray guns. The Nekonian Jeditroopas attack the Rats the Lawyers and the Snowmen with Their LaserBlades. The Nekotrols, howsoever, defeat the minions who stole Skip's Ship by beating the crud out of them and takes it back to Skip.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Nekonian Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekonian Planet   Nekonian Planet Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:50 pm

Skip: Fight back everyone! Don't let them destroy the main city!!

???: You thought I was allianced with the space pirate?! You think I was going to share the Star Rocks with her???

Skip: Who? Fluffz?

*Giant Dark Evil appears and spews explosive furballs at the capital city and the Nekonian Army.*

Giant Dark Evil: I'm using the rocks to DESTROY THE UNIVERSE!! All of you will bow down to me!! *Uses the hypno-ray on the villagers and mercinaries.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Nekonian Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekonian Planet   Nekonian Planet Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:13 pm

Leonardo: *Sees the whole thing* Oh no. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have sentenced Fluffina and Timothy to the other world.

President Leonards: What do you mean?

Leonardo: The point is, James, that I should've listened to mom and learn to Forgive a Person one way or another.

Pearl Leonards: So what do you think we should do, Leonardo?

Leonardo: We must find them immediately. *@President Leonards* Mr. President, you have the Mothership with you. Correct?

John Leonards: *@President Leonards* He's asking you a Question, Father!

President Leonards: ... Follow me. *Leads His family, the Council Spirits and the Nekonian Army to his Mothership.*

*President Leonards's Mothership flies out of the Topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Nekonian Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekonian Planet   Nekonian Planet Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:41 pm

*Evil keeps on destroying everything.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Nekonian Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekonian Planet   Nekonian Planet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:21 pm

Giant Dark Evil: Now for phase 2 of my plans! Destroy Earthworm Jim!!! *leaves the topic.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Nekonian Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekonian Planet   Nekonian Planet Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:28 am

*Fluffy and Tiger came via spaceship. I'm too lazy to use black fonts.. Urggh.. ToonKing2 is going to kill me for using this.. >_>*

Leonardo: *coughs* I apologized for kicking you two out of this planet. I should've known that Evil has betrayed us.

Fluffy: Well, you don't have to. I didn't know that Evil was trying to destroy this planet.

Skip: Hey, it's no problem, Fluff! At least he won't come back for a LONG time.

Leonardo: But Fluffy, you still have alot to learn about your recent actions. You can't go pirating anymore... Unless there is something important.

Fluffy: True. And I need a break anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

Nekonian Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekonian Planet   Nekonian Planet Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:50 pm

OOC: Actually, he'll have no idea. When your banned, you can't read the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Sponsored content

Nekonian Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekonian Planet   Nekonian Planet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nekonian Planet
Page 1 of 1