Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Planet Blacksylvania (Sonic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Planet Blacksylvania (Sonic) Empty
PostSubject: Planet Blacksylvania (Sonic)   Planet Blacksylvania (Sonic) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 2:21 pm

This is a planet where the Black Comet comes from. It has a Black Village & also a Black Temple owned by the Planet's Ruler, Count Blackula, & his son, Black Doom.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Planet Blacksylvania (Sonic)   Planet Blacksylvania (Sonic) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 2:32 pm

*The Black Warriors Throw Dr. Eggman in the Slave pen along with other slaves & locks him in; The Strange Black Koopa Troopa with a Jet Black & Crimson Cape walks to the slave pen*

Black Koopa Troopa: *Reveals Count Blackula* You think you're so smart at taking my Dark Emerald from the Black Bull. Eh? Bleh eheheheh! You have to be STUPID enouv to steal this emerald. & lying vont cut it! THINK TVICE bevore you steal the Dark Emerald from... COUNT BLACKULA!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Planet Blacksylvania (Sonic)   Planet Blacksylvania (Sonic) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 7:47 pm

Eggman: Is that Right Accent Boy? Well I did think Twice. This Message will Self-Destruct in 3-2-1. *Blows up*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Planet Blacksylvania (Sonic)   Planet Blacksylvania (Sonic) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:51 pm

Black Doom: IT IS A FAKE!? BUT WHERE'S THE REAL DR. EGGMAN!? Shocked

Count Blackula: Don't be fooled, Doomius! Zat Dr. Ro-Butt-nik is only FAKING the explosion to escape! Ve're going back! C'mon, Doomius! Take our men vith you! Ve're taking ze Black Comet!

*Blackula, Black Doom & the army of Black Arms take their Black Comet out of the topic*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planet Blacksylvania (Sonic)   Planet Blacksylvania (Sonic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planet Blacksylvania (Sonic)
Page 1 of 1