Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:28 pm

Marilyn quickly leaps back and, with some wierd hand moves, carves a pentagram in the ring floor and opens a hole in the middle, which Erix falls into. The golem tries to get back up, but the hole closes (as tight as it can go) around him, rendering this pretty much impossible. Erix's arms and legs are on the bottom side of the hole, pretty much rendering him unable to fight.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:35 pm

Mills Lane walks up onto the ring and examines Erix.

Mills Lane: Nice job, Marilyn. Now all you have to do is kill him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:36 pm

Marilyn: You know that his weak point is underground. Also, there have been deathmatches without death, stupid as that may be.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:39 pm

Mills Lane: ... Good point. *Raises Marilyn's hand.* The winner, and still undisputed champ of Death Match, Marilyn Manson!
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:41 pm

Alex comes back from the bathroom.
Dr. Y: Well, Erix isn't going anywhere. If you want to get him, now's your chance.
Alex: Sure.
Alex goes up to the ring.
Alex: Uh, excuse me. My friend and I need that golem dude for something back home. He needs to... uh... help us with our plumbing. Can I take him for a sec?
Marilyn: No.
Alex: What?
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:55 pm

Mils Lane: Sorry kid, but what Marilyn says, goes.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:58 pm

Alex: So I've come to a place that worships a goth?
Marilyn: Shut your trap.
Alex: So why exactly can he not... fix my plumbing?
Marilyn: Because I beat him in a fight, meaning I'm stronger than him. So he stays until he can beat me, or something to that effect. If you really want him, maybe you could beat me in a fight, kid.
The audience "ooo!"s Alex for being on the recieving end of Manson's diss/burn/whatever the kids call it these days.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:01 pm

Johnny: Amazing! After one fight, Manson is willing to take on another opponent! There's nothing stopping him!

Mills Lane: Alright then! Marilyn, turtle kid, rules. NOW LET'S GET IT ON!!!
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:05 pm

Manson: He didn't even accept yet. He's probably too chicken, anyway.
Alex: Fine.
Manson: See? I told... WHAT?
Alex: I said fine. I'll fight you.
Manson: Your loss.
Alex leaps into the ring, landing in one corner while Manson goes to the opposite one.
Dr. Y: Alex, I'm not sure this is a good idea.
Alex: Come on. He's Marilyn Manson. What's the worst he could do?
Marilyn: NOW can we "get it on"?
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:07 pm

Mills Lane runs off and rings the bell.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:09 pm

Marilyn Manson once more unsheaths his blades and charges at Alex, trying to stab him through the head. Alex sees this coming and steps to the side, but Marilyn swipes there to try and hit him. Thankfully, Alex ducks in time, then gets back up.
Alex: Whoa.
Alex roundhouse kicks Marilyn as high as he can, but due to Alex's rather small stature, it hits him in the chest instead of the head, the shin, or anywhere else that would be effective.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:15 pm

Johnny: Ooo, looks like this fight is in Manson's favor.

Nick: Don't count the little guy out yet Johnny. He might be small, but that should give him an advantage at dodging Marilyn's attacks.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:17 pm

Alex then leaps into the air and kicks Manson to the ground, landing and pulling out Bane and Doomsday.
Alex: You say blades? I say blades. Now get up and bring it.
Manson indeed gets up and starts spinning around, trying to slice and dice Alex, who sticks Bane out in Manson's path, tripping the rocker up. Alex then leaps over Manson's head and holds Doomsday beneath him, trying to stab Manson, and succeeds... at hitting the right shoulder pad.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:15 pm

Marilyn shakes Alex off and tries striking him with his swords three times, but is blocked each time. Alex counters with three blows of his own, which are also blocked. The two trade sword blows as the sound of a chainsaw revving up is heard.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:25 pm

*The audience cheers for Alex.*
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:11 am

The audience quickly realizes their mistake and cheers for Marilyn instead.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:32 pm

Johnny: What is that sound?

Nick: I think it's a chainsaw.

Johnny: Where is it coming from?

Nick and Johnny look around from their posts.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:32 pm

Suddenly, the members of Panic at the Disco fall between Alex and Marilyn on top of a steel girder with lights on it.
Brendan Urie: Hey, Jon. Next time you want to cut something down, make sure we're not on it.
Manson: How many people are going to try dropping things on my head?
Alex: No idea.
Alex grabs Ryan Ross and tosses him at Marilyn Manson.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:55 pm

Johnny: This was totally unexpected! Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross, Jon Walker, and Spencer Smith just tried to kill Marilyn Manson, but failed! Now they've joined in on the fight!

Nick: This is fight is probably going to be bloodier than when KISS fought 'N Sync!
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:58 pm

Ryan Ross: I'm being used as a weapon? Well, what's the point?
Ryan Ross pulls out a knife and slits his wrist, causing the rest of Panic at the Disco to follow suit. The blood mostly hits Marilyn Manson's face.
Marilyn: You ruined my makeup.
Marilyn Manson pulls out a guitar and plays it. The loud noise echoes through the arena, causing the audience to cover their ears except for one guy...
Popcorn Vendor: Get your popcorn here!
The popcorn vendor's head explodes, followed by the heads of Panic at the Disco.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:07 pm

Johnny: *Covers ears.* ASTONISHING!!! MARILYN MANSON KILLED THE MEMBERS OF PANIC AT THE DISCO WITH ONE ATTACK!!!

Nick: *Covers ears.* WHAT!?!?

Johnny: I SAID MARILYN MANSON KILLED THE MEMBERS OF PANIC AT THE DISCO WITH ONE ATTACK!!!

NICK: WHAT!?!?

Johnny: I SAID... OH FORGET IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:21 pm

Alex, still covering his ears, walks up to Marilyn and elbows him in the shin. Marilyn drops the guitar to hold his shin in pain, but Alex picks it up and smashes it against a pole, breaking it in two. He then drops the guitar handle and makes a peace sign to the audience.
Alex: Rock off!
Marilyn: That joke was awful.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:24 pm

Nick: ... Did he just use the peace sign?

Johnny: To go along with that awful joke...
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:25 pm

Marilyn picks up his guitar handle and whacks Alex upside the head with it, causing Alex to fall and hit his head on the pole he smashed the guitar on. Blood starts oozing out of the wound on Alex's head.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:26 pm

Nick: He might be a turtle, but that doesn't mean he's hard headed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)   CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CDM Arena (Celebrity Death Match)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next