Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LWB's Plots connecting the BMRPG and the CCRPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

LWB's Plots connecting the BMRPG and the CCRPG Empty
PostSubject: LWB's Plots connecting the BMRPG and the CCRPG   LWB's Plots connecting the BMRPG and the CCRPG Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:04 pm

Some of you may be wondering what all happened in the two years before LWB joined the CCRPG. Here I will post everything that should have happened.

BMRPG Plots
LWB's quest to stop E. Nigma begins.
I
LWB and friends travel to the Waffle Kingdom to collect the Kindred Stones.
I
LWB and friends find out that the Kindred Stone is intended to stop the summoning of E. Nigma's master, Chaos.
I
The first quest ends with E. Nigma and Chaos being defeated thanks to the help of Alexander von Koopa, Merloco and E. Ternity are killed, and MWB is cursed.
I
One year passes and LWB learns that Merloco is still alive and goes to the Comet Observatory to find him as Merluma. Here the Suenos Olvidados reveal themselves.
I
LWB and friends enter the Space Junk Galaxy and enter the SO's Base. They chat with the S.O.M.C. and find out in order to progress through the castle they must help innnocents in the Mushroom Kingdom and gain their thanks.
I
LWB and friends defeat every member of the Suenos Olvidados. S.O.M.C. tells them that it has been using them and now with the SO out of the way, it will destroy the world and "end" suffering. LWB and friends stop the S.O.M.C. and blow up the base.
I
One year passes and E. Nigma is revived thanks to a dark side seduced Merlogic. LWB and friends set out once again to stop him and free Merlogic.
I
Right when LWB is about to finish off E. Nigma, he escapes and jumps into a dimentional rift.
End of BMRPG plots.

CCRPG Plots
E. Nigma runs through different dimensions, seeking ways of causing chaos.
I
LWB arrives and helps reunite Eelie the ninja Raposa with his father Prof. Wyte.
I
LWB and Eelie set out on several quests to gather pages of the Book of Life.
I
During one mission, LWB winds up in the White Platoon base and joins.
I
Eelie finds LWB and is angered by the fact that LWB no longer wants to help. He "accidentaly" kills LWB and runs off.
I
? ? ? ? ?
Back to top Go down

LWB's Plots connecting the BMRPG and the CCRPG
Page 1 of 1