Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Doctor's Plots Concering the BM/CC Time Frame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

The Doctor's Plots Concering the BM/CC Time Frame Empty
PostSubject: The Doctor's Plots Concering the BM/CC Time Frame   The Doctor's Plots Concering the BM/CC Time Frame Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:45 pm

In this topic I will reveal (sort of) what my characters have been up to since BM, as well as explain what the cryptic R next to some names mean.

R

When you see a R next to a character's name, it simply means that they are retired. What does retired mean? It means that they will not offer their services unless persuaded. These are special Scenario Plots that involve a character that either knows the retired character, or needs of their assistance, trying to make him/her get back to work. Each character has a specific "breaking point" that will make them come out of retirement. These characters will only come out of retirement when needed, but once they are out they will not go back into seclusion.

Plots Concerning BM:It's been a while

*Meadow and Roberto: Not much new has been going on in their lives. Vinny has become engaged and is about to get married, so Meadow is pretty happy.

*U. Reeka: After his siblings died, and the destruction of the Family Laboratory, U. Reeka has moved to a hidden lab somewhere and refuses to help anyone, no matter what the reason. (You'll have to talk with him to find out what happened) If only someone that knew him could figure out where he was...

*Olde Salty: Olde Salty has always been in retirement, but his home has finally been revealed: Rusty Bucket Bay. Perhaps he and his boat could be of use?

*Kamara: My oh my... look who it is! Well, somehow, Kamara survived her fate at her castle, (those who will be in her plot in BM will soon understand what I mean) and is seeking revenge in any way possible. What's her devious plan now? You'll have to wait until she dies to find out!

*The Mambo and Akafubu: Akafubu has finally finished his training under the Mambo, and she has brought him back to Gabomba so he can take the Leadership Test. Akafubu passes, and Mambo retires, allowing him to take her place as ruler of Gabomba. This would give her time to do other things, if she was "out of retirment"...

If you would like to RP with any of my characters, let me know. I'm currently working on some plot ideas, but knowing me it'll take a while.

Last edited by Il Dottore on Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's Plots Concering the BM/CC Time Frame   The Doctor's Plots Concering the BM/CC Time Frame Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:01 pm

I might like to do it!

I would try Bub and Bub, Sam and Max, and Serious Sam on these guys.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Plot ideas   The Doctor's Plots Concering the BM/CC Time Frame Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:01 pm

Well, here is what I have at the moment. Obviously these won\'t be started for a while, becuase they are only ideas, but here they are anyways: (Which reminds me, I need to see if Russ T. is taken)

A plot concerning Olde Salty: Russ T. has just finished reading a book about a legendary island that seems to have disapeared. There was only one who had the skill to reach it, but he is no longer a man of the sea. This man is Captain Salty Waters; who discovered the island many years ago by accident. It's a nautical adventure full of sea shanties and fish n\' chips!

A plot concerning the good Doctor: Coming soon

A plot concerning Kamara: Also Coming soon

Well, those are it for now, I haven\'t the slightest if I'll be sticking with how these are now, but those are my ideas.

EDIT: The last two I have gotten rid of (for now) because there is still much to do with them, and they give too much away. So if you saw what they were, let\'s just pretend you didn't. Wink

Oh, and just as a note, "soon" is just a filler word, because nothing is soon with me. xp

Last edited by Il Dottore on Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I have problems typing...)
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's Plots Concering the BM/CC Time Frame   The Doctor's Plots Concering the BM/CC Time Frame Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:06 pm

Yo dude, Russ T. ain't taken as he is FREE FREE FREE.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Traci T... I couldn't abandon her   The Doctor's Plots Concering the BM/CC Time Frame Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:29 pm

All taken care of. That reminds me, I'm thinking of doing a "Tayce T. Style" thing with Traci T; if you bring her the right materials, she can make clothing for you that serves ar armour. (Like in ML or SMRPG)

Don't know who Traci T. is, check my registration, I'm sure you'll find her... interesting.

Last edited by Il Dottore on Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : commas...)
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's Plots Concering the BM/CC Time Frame   The Doctor's Plots Concering the BM/CC Time Frame Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:20 pm

Where is Olde Salty and Kamara?
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Where in the world are they? Kamara and Salty   The Doctor's Plots Concering the BM/CC Time Frame Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:10 pm

Kamara is currently in her castle, (Hellfire Chasm) but is not doing anything at the moment. (I was thinking of having her recruited for the Darkness Alliance)

Olde Salty is... well, he will be in Rusty Bucket Bay, (I forgot to post him), but I'm still deciding what I want to do with his plot.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's Plots Concering the BM/CC Time Frame   The Doctor's Plots Concering the BM/CC Time Frame Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:53 pm

Future Sub-Plot(s): Hellfire Havoc

NOTE: There are a bunch o' spoilers here so read with caution.

NOTE NOTE: I know I have a tendancy of doing this, but I've decided to go back to the old magikoopa versions of Kamara and Kamerry in the furute instead of the humanesque versions. Kamara is now brought back as a Dry Bones (not a head in a robot body) and Kamerry is an Angel. (and thus still dead)

A lot has happened to Hellfire Chasm between the Present and Future Dimension after Kamara died. An ominous Business Corporation came to Hellfire Chasm wanting to buy it. With both sisters dead, Grampa Willie sold Hellfire Chasm to the Corp. for a large sum of money, even though it wasn't his land to sell.

Kamara is somehow revived and shocked to find she no longer owns the land and is thus kicked out. She joined Duplidemon so that she would have a world to dictate over, and (knowing that magic is useless against Big Business) chose Serena Beach because she hoped she could buy back her old home with the money made from tennants.

Kamerry, (who is now a ghostly angel) has been stuck in her home since her death seventeen years ago, and now that the cahsm is no longer her sister's, her "home" has become her prison.

As one would guess, Grampa Willie used his ill-gotten fortune to buy the very air we breathe and manufacture it, thus acchieving his goal of making people pay to breathe his air.

OOC sort of: Not sure if I should make this its own topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's Plots Concering the BM/CC Time Frame   The Doctor's Plots Concering the BM/CC Time Frame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Doctor's Plots Concering the BM/CC Time Frame
Page 1 of 1