Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)

Go down 
+2
Karasz
Lava Yosh Starlet
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:09 pm

OOC: Darn it, you killed my registered student reapers!
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:12 pm

Thanks to Plotholes, the Reapers are fine.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:12 pm

The registered and unregistered characters that aren't mine that were on the Ever After fall to the ground and their brains splatter on the pavement safely.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:23 pm

<OOC> Yeesh Alex, I meant tone it down, not obliterate yourself! Ugh...

Uzuki and Kariya land feet-first on the skyscraper.
<Uzuki> Well, that was fun.[/sarcasm]

Neku and Shiki notice that the Ever After disappeared.
<Shiki> That was...uneventful.
Back to top Go down
http://umsauthorlava.deviantart.com
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:26 pm

The student reapers rub their heads and look around in confusion. Joziel and Lacy run to the reapers.

Lacy: You're okay!

Student Reaper 1: What happened?

Joziel: You guys managed to get mind controlled and captured. Somehow, the Ever After just... blew up.

Student Reaper 2: We should head back to the sanctuary then.

All the student reapers leave the topic.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:19 pm

OOC: "Tone it down" in Staramadan means "die right now or I'll yell at you and call you a haxxor while making my characters impossible to beat and calling other people hypocrites". So spontaneous combustion is the only option.

If I sound angry and bitter, it's because I am angry and bitter.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:33 pm

<OOC (wise-ass response)> Actually, Staramadan for "die right now or I'll yell at you and call you a haxxor while making my characters impossible to beat and calling other people hypocrites" is "aol jrshoc myb cy O ggom ggau ji eyu lbi ggith eyu i fir-cyf agom chu'awit ut shu'cip-thi-caj to-kyq-ok-agd yj jiad lbi chu'ggith y-can shu'caq-byk shu'ur-yq-ajocth". "Tone it down" means "tone it down" to Staramadans.

<OOC (reasonable response)> If I was angry and bitter, it's because you rubbed it off on me. I mean, I learned everything about RP'ing FROM you.

Last edited by Lava Yosh Starlet on Fri May 30, 2008 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Need to finish it)
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:11 pm

My characters leave the topic.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Joziel walks up to Lacy.

Joziel: Hey, Lacy, I'm going to go and see what that was all about. You go back to the sanctuary and tell the Head Reaper I'll be back shortly.

Lacy: But Jozi-

Joziel: Just do it!

Lacy looks at Joziel, worried, then nods and exits the topic.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:23 pm

*The Scribz are finished playing their rehearsing music. They needed a break anyway.*
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:47 pm

Uzuki and Kariya are still puzzled about why "Santa" came here.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:13 pm

Joziel runs out of the topic.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:13 pm

Much like in TWEWY's intro, the light at the scramble crossing goes green. Many people are walking about. Appearing in the crossing are Waluigi and Paper Mario. They wake up, and lift themselves from the pavement. Nobody seems to see them.
<Waluigi> Hey, how did we...?
<Paper Mario> What, you don't remember?
<Waluigi> Ermmm...
<Paper Mario> Because I remember perfectly.

Flashback to the Composer's secret chamber. Waluigi and Paper Mario suddenly appear.
<Waluigi> AAAAAAAH!!! Where's Pi-Face?! I'm gonna beat him into the ground!
<Paper Mario> H-Hold up.
The two see a glowing figure approaching them. Aside from his intense bright glow, he looked like a young man.
<Glowing Kid> Well, looks like someone ran into an unfortunate accident.
<Paper Mario> Accident? Wait, you mean...?
<Glowing Kid> Yep. Let me introduce myself. I am the Composer of Shibuya. Now, I happened to notice that you recently fell to Sho Minamimoto, right?
<Waluigi> Yeah.
<Composer> He's something of an AWOL Reaper--he's been aiming for my position for a looooong time. Now, since you two are his most recent victims, I'm willing to give you a second chance. And all you need to do is clear the Reapers' Game this week.
<Waluigi> "Reapers' Game"?
<Composer> Simply put, you two are in Shibuya's UG. So, those from the RG--the Realground--won't see you. To them, you're like ghosts. However, you CAN become visible in stores and such.
<Paper Mario> Why just stores?
<Composer> Shopping's part of the fun, you know. Now then, since you got owned over by Minamimoto, you get in free of charge.
<Paper Mario> Charge?
<Composer> I usually take an entry fee, and only return it if you win. Or if I decide, should you not. But for you two, it's my treat. Now when you go to the UG, be sure to make a pact. Reapers will try to sic Noise on you, and believe me, you don't want to fight those alone.
<Waluigi> W-Wait--

Return to present day.
<Waluigi> Right, so we made a pact. Now what?
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:35 pm

Shiwi walks through the scramble crossing (naturally unseen by the people in the real world) and sees Waluigi and Paper Mario.
Shiwi: N... New guys?
Shiwi looks around nervously.
Shiwi: *To self* What do I do, what do I do?
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:47 pm

Much to Waluigi's and Paper Mario's surprise, someone else appears in a flash next to Shiwi. He is a young man with pretty platinum-ish hair, a light-blue shirt, and black slacks. Waluigi and Paper Mario recognized this guy.
<Paper Mario> Hey, you're that Composer guy!
<Pretty Boy> Hee hee. Yep. But you can call me Joshua. I decided to tone down my power so I can come keep watch on you. But, since I'm technically a Player myself now...
Joshua looks to Shiwi.
<Joshua> I think this guy needs a partner, yes?

Last edited by Lava Yosh Starlet on Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:04 pm

OOC: Shiwi is a Reaper. And male. But, since all I know about TWETY I learned from glancing over it in Wikipedia, yeah, I suppose Shiwi needs a partner.

IC:

Shiwi panics and covers his face with his wings in a really pathetic attempt to hide.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:05 pm

<OOC> Whoops! I thought by the name that Shiwi was female. Sorry, I'll fix my last post.

<Joshua> I suppose so. So, let's make a pact. Ready?
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:28 pm

Shiwi peeks out from behind one wing.
Shiwi: Promise you're not going to try and hurt me?
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:27 pm

<Joshua> You have my word. Now then...
Joshua and Shiwi enter the usual light show that depicts a pact.
<Joshua> All done.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:42 pm

Shiwi gets his wings back to the regular position.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:46 pm

Joshua then noticed something coming their way.
<Joshua> Look out!!
Several Dixiefrogs and Carcinofolks (the Noise) came after Joshua, Shiwi, Waluigi, and Paper Mario.

GET READY!

Joshua and Waluigi are in one zone, and Shiwi and Paper Mario are in another. The Noise then appear to take the four on. The Dixiefrogs try to hop on Waluigi and Shiwi.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:47 pm

In panic, Shiwi telekinetically grabs the Dixiefrogs hopping towards him and slams them down onto the pavement.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:28 pm

Waluigi got hit by one Dixiefrog, then dashed about to avoid the others.
Joshua appears to be locking onto the Dixiefrogs. Next thing anyone knew, junk rained down onto the Dixiefrogs, crushing them badly.
Two Carcinofolks came after Paper Mario and Shiwi. In the other zone, the Carcinofolks were snipping away with their pincers, coming at Joshua. Joshua merely sidestepped away from these crabs, then Waluigi jumped on the two.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:31 pm

Instead of doing something like breaking the spines of the Carcinofolks in half, Shiwi tucks into the fetal position.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:21 pm

One Carcinofolk jumps at Shiwi, but Paper Mario jumps in the way and crushes its shell with his hammer, erasing it.
In the other zone, Joshua called down more trash. This hit the Carcinofolks, but the remaining Dixiefrogs jumped at Waluigi, who struck them back with his Whirluigi attack. Two of them got erased. The other one hopped around like a maniac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)   Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shibuya, Tokyo (The World Ends With You)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next