Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Venting out Anger" Topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

"Venting out Anger" Topic Empty
PostSubject: "Venting out Anger" Topic   "Venting out Anger" Topic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:58 pm

Alright, I got Karasz's permission for this, and this felt like the right place for it, so...

Have you ever experienced something that angered you and while browsing the internet, you *MIGHT HAVE* felt like spamming somewhere sometime, Or just felt really angry? Well, the purpose of this topic is for venting out anger, as the topic is called. Here you can talk about things that made you angry to probably get you calm (Usually works.), spam*, or just have discussions with the person you're angry with.**

*: You MUST PM me before deciding to spam in this topic. I will only accept 25 Posts of spam in this topic before I eliminate that option. Continuing to spam after 25 posts, Or spamming without permission will get you a warning from me. Continuing this will get you a (Real) Warn.

**: No cursing at, flamming, or offending the other person you're talking to. You may shout, but go easy on it atleast.

So... Start venting, I guess.

Spam Posts: 0/25
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: "Venting out Anger" Topic   "Venting out Anger" Topic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:37 pm

Ok, so, I have this so called "friend". He's a pain in the...

Random Person: RC!

NECK! I was gonna say Neck! Anyway...

He's super annoying. He records really bad songs on his cell then plays them over and over again, he repeats the same thing over and over again 20 times within a minute, he brags his butt off when he beats me in Halo 3 (yet when I beat him in Guitar Hero he gets all embarrassed and tries to make up excuses, while I don't brag at all), Constantly bugs me about "a sleepover I owe him", hes a pervert and repeating what he says would get me banned for breaking the inappropriate rule, and several other things.

Now, I was fine with all that, until yesterday.

Yesterday, I was over at his house playing Halo 3 (he had just gotten power back, see my return topic) and we (and his brother and my other friend) we playing a Halo Tournament. My one friend got his cousin (he connected through Wi-Fi) to gang up on me and they kept killing me. My other friend then reminded me that I had some of my Wii stuff still at his house, so we got up and left. My annoying friend came out and said, "Why are you leaving? Stop being a baby." And I said, "I'm going to <Insert other friend's name here>'s house. <Insert curse here> you". Then we left.

Another time, the annoying friend said, "Hey, On Monday, I wanna see a little lip action between you are your girlfriend during lunch."

I was like "<Insert really bad word here> you, You perv!"

I mean, who the hell says that? Really?

Okay, I'm done.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: "Venting out Anger" Topic   "Venting out Anger" Topic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:43 pm

Wow, he must be a real problem to deal with. =S I once had a friend like that. Good thing I moved, though...

So how do you feel now? A little bit calmer since you spoke of this? Or still the same?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Venting out Anger" Topic   "Venting out Anger" Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Venting out Anger" Topic
Page 1 of 1