Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Empty
PostSubject: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:09 pm

Hellfire Chasm and its Castle in the present day. Since the death of Kamara much of the area has been destroyed, and most of the World Portals have been blocked off by large boulders.

Kamerry's house no longer stands, and a bridge has been built to connect both sides of the chasm.

Kamara's Castle is still in one piece, but has suffered from two years of neglect, resulting in cobwebs, rubble, and tarnished statues. The castle consists of several floors with a couple large rooms, and five atriums.

A large black cloud looms over the top of the tower where the Final Battle took place two years ago, but it is not known why...

NOTE: If you would like a better description of this world, please refer to the past topic, found here:

https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com/post-original-dimension-f54/hellfire-chasm-and-kamara-s-castle-past-t1462.htm

TANTI GRAZIE.

Last edited by Mr. Dr. Professor Reeka on Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:35 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Past Version has been added.)
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:29 pm

A woman carrying a black witch's hat appears outside of Hellfire Castle and looks around with a nervous expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:50 pm

A hobo named "Filler" is eating a rock.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:56 pm

OOC: Thanks.

IC:

The woman places the hat on the ground and searches around until she finds Kamara's Skull. She looks at it with horror, as if it is about to come alive and scold her, but since its just a skull it does nothing.

Smiling, the woman grabs the hat in one hand and holds the skull in the other before entering the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:12 pm

OOC: No prob.

IC:

Filler starts choking on the rock.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:21 pm

A Goblin Gaurd sees the Filler choking and isn't really sure what to do.

After a long walk through memory lane, the woman enters Kamara's chmaber where her cauldron sits, empty.

The woman starts to boil some water in the cauldron and once it's nice and hot, she gently lowers the skull into it.

She looks around the shelves until she spots something in a glass that reads: (Seedless) Blood Oranges.

Woman: This should work... I hope.

The woman tosses the oranges (and some other stuff that I can't reallly think up names for) into the cauldron and starts to chant while she stirs.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:58 pm

Filler rolls on the ground, still choking.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:46 pm

Since Kamara's gaurds only know violence and needlepoint, the Goblin Guard starts puching the Filler, hoping this helps.

The cauldron shakes and transforms into a revived (and hatless)Kamara, whose body is covered in flames and is now wearing a red outfit. I sure know how to beat an idea unconsious.

Kamara: Kamelda, what the heck took you so long?

Kamelda: Well...

Kamara: Good enough answer that is not! Ungrateful child...

Kamelda: But mom, I came as fast as I could!

Kamara: Don't "but Mom" me, you whiny brat, been waiting two years for you to come I have, and now... *Kamara looks into the mirror and screams* You wretched girl, this isn't the right spell! Look at me!

Kamelda: Red actually looks very nice on you, mom.

Kamara: Oh yeah? *heads towards the window and yells down to the Filler, not caring that he is choking.* Hey whippersnapper, do you think I look good in red?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:31 pm

Filler gasps something impossible to hear before dying.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:46 pm

Kamara turns back to her daughter.

Kamara: You see? Looking at me made him want to die!

Kamelda: Mom, what do you want from me?

Kamara: Well for one, a card on mother\'s day would be nice! I\'ll bet you even that caped Yoshi, or that Bowser fool sends their mothers a card on mother\'s day!

Kamelda: Who?

Kamara: No one you know. Now, to fix your little mess...

*black fire surrounds Kamara and the flames covering her body disapear and her garb becomes black again.*

Kamara: *pleased with her work* I wonder if I can control this fiery aspect I have been so unrightly cursed with? *She glares at Kamelda before concentrating and switches between \"Devil\" Kamara and her normal look.* Not too shabby, if I must.

Kamelda: So... you\'re not angry with me?

Kamara: You learn to adapt to your situations, my child. *thinks to herself* Now... time to take this new ability out for a test run.

Kamelda: Want do you want me to do, mother?

Kamara: Stay here... and don\'t touch ANYTHING! *Devil Kamara sets herself on fire, and soon disapears*

Golbin Guard: Looks like I better call the Gravedigger Goblin...

Last edited by Professor Reeka on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:46 pm

OOC: You have no idea how close you are to a future plot with Morbul.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:47 pm

OOC: Oh noes, we find out that Morbul starts sending Kamara Mother's Day cards Really?
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:49 pm

OOC: Yes. I haven't worked out all the details, though.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:51 pm

OOC: Morbul's going to become a hobo and choke on a rock? *shot for not even being the person talked to in the first place*
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:55 pm

The Gravedigger Goblin enters the topic and goes over to the Goblin Guard and the (now dead) Filler.

Gravedigger Goblin: *looks at Filler* I think he's dead.

Goblin Guard: Well why else would I call you?

Gravedigger Goblin: *to the Filler* You there! Are you alive?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:56 pm

Filler naturally says nothing.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:59 pm

Gravedigger Goblin: I deduce that he is dead.

Goblin Guard: We already established that fact when you entered the topic.

Gravedigger Golbin: The what?

Goblin Guard: Nevermind. I think he died by choking on a rock.

Gravedigger Goblin: *to the Filler* Is this true?

Golbin Guard: You do get what "dead" means, right?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:00 pm

Filler: Hey, don't be so rude to him, ya jerk! He has a right to ask me these questions!
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:02 pm

The Golbin Guard is in shock.

Gravedigger Golbin: *to Filler* Ah, yes. So do tell me how it all happened.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:03 pm

Filler: I choked on a tasy-looking rock. I was so young and foolish...
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:06 pm

Gravedigger Goblin: Tis a shame, really.

Goblin Guard: I'm getting outta here.

Gravedigger Goblin: No you're not!

Goblin Guard: Why?

Gravedigger Golbin: *ignores him* So where would you like to be buried?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:57 am

Filler: Is there a place around here that isn't too fancy or too messy?
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:03 pm

Gravedigger Golbin: I can dig a hole down by the banks, if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:04 pm

Filler: That'd be nice.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:08 pm

The power of writing transports the two down to the banks where a hole is already dug.

Gravedigger Goblin: Well, here we are!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)   Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellfire Chasm and Kamara's Castle (Origional/Hub-World)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next