Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kamara's First Plot Concerning BM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

Kamara's First Plot Concerning BM Empty
PostSubject: Kamara's First Plot Concerning BM   Kamara's First Plot Concerning BM Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:07 am

So Kamara's a grouchy old bat, right? She has to have a reason for it right? Well that's not important right now. Kamara has always had a bitter resentment towards Kammy and Kamerry, and it's safe to assume that the feeling is mutual all around. Kamara thinks of Kammy as weak because she's nothing but a "right hand woman", and Kamerry an insult to the family because she is a good witch. Well, whatever bee that crept into her bonnet is about to be exterminated. She's sick of being mocked, and it ends here: Using their mother's eye that was lovingly given to her by a niece she did not know she had, she unleashes the dark and god-like Evil Eye to wreak havoc on whomever she pleases, whether they be someone in power, someone who has mocked her, or villians these days that she thinks have gone soft. (Kamara is like the Cranky Kong of Villians throughout the ages) With the help of everyone's favorite one-eyed Mambo, Sockie, Alex, and LWB are transported to Hellfire Chasm; Kamara's twisted realm. There they meet the long-lost sister Kamerry. With her help, and the advanced move learn'ns of Grampa Willie, the four of them might be able to beat Kamara... this time.

..................... you get the point, there is supposed to be a line of dots...................

This was a plot that I origionally created on BM before the hack, but now am doing here. Because of which, all spots have been taken, but don't worry: Kamara may die, but she hasn't been killed yet!

Beacuse of time paradoxes (don't you love 'em?) this plot takes place two years before the present, meaning Darkling's takeover of the past that we are witnessing now hasn't happened yet and won't for two years, and those two years have ended today because he is taking over the past. If anyone can word that better than me, I'd appreciate it.

Cast of Main Characters (In no specific order)

KAMARA KOOPA: The plot wouldn't be a plot without the villian, right? Kamara is an old school witch that has a lot of problems with villians these days. She will stop at nothing to seek revenge on all those who have mocked her, and all those who get in her way.

KAMERRY KOOPA: Kamara and Kammy's good witch sister has lived in her prision for quite the while, and needs the help of a group of heros to reach her sister's lair. Of course, beauty is only skin deep, and every family has their little secrets... or do they?

GRAMPA WILLIE: "Stop breath'n all my air! Don't you know I'm the star of this here shindig?" Yup, Grampa Willie is back because he never really went anywhere in the first place. He still hasn't gotten across to buying the world's supply of air... but in due time my friends...

ALEXANDER VON KOOPA: Having met Kamara only once, he is a prime target for her plans of annhiliation. He brings along sarcasm and wit, as well as some cool transformations.

SOCKIE: Money is good, but what Kamerry promises is better. His brand of moves will surely come in handy... or should I say footy? *audience Boos loudly at my pun*

LWB: The persistant painter himself ends up fighting his arm-nemeisis's arch nemeisis. He brings along his trusty Paint Pup, and artistic abilites.

Other

Mambo Gabomba
Merloco
Kamara's Goblins and assorted pies
Grampa Willie's immaginary friend
... and more!

Places Visited

*Creepy Steeple
*Hellfire Chasm
*The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies

BUON LEGGERE!

Last edited by Professor Reeka on Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

Kamara's First Plot Concerning BM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamara's First Plot Concerning BM   Kamara's First Plot Concerning BM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:13 pm

Updates and such

I've udpated the Places visited Section of my first post. After each world come here to find out where the portal shall take you next. My reasoning is so that there is more of a surprise for the characters, but the participants still know where to go.
Back to top Go down

Kamara's First Plot Concerning BM
Page 1 of 1