Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Godot Says~Daily

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:54 pm

*Rides in the topic on a motorcycle*

Kids, nothing is funner than posting*! But posting in Godot Says~Daily is no good. This is Godot Says~Daily, and no one has the right to post in Godot Says~Daily for any reason unless they are Godot. So, what can you do to enjoy this? First, read the topic's entries. Second, laugh! That's all!**

*Disclaimer: Several things are funner than posting.
**Disclaimer: That wasn't all. This is.
*Rides out of the topic on a motorcycle*

Last edited by Godot on Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:11 pm

*there is a box in the topic, and I pop out of it*

Kids, nothing is funner than RPing*, but plot hijacking, plot or character killing, basically, being TK2 is no good. If you want to be involved in someone's plots, simply RP well. Make a good character, and have him do stuff. No plot hijacking, but if you can get him in a plot without killing it, go for it. Eventually, you will be asked to be in a plots, and maybe earn something that resembles respect. That's all!

*Disclaimer: This depends on tastes.

*gets back in the box, which is carried out of the topic by a UPS man*
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:21 pm

*jumps in the topic from a warp pipe*

Kids, nothing is funner than reading*! But reading too much is no good. You have (maybe**) a family and (maybe**) a few friends. You might want to talk to them a few times, maybe to tell them that the book you're reading is awesome, and try to get them hooked on your book. But don't go too overboard with your notreading activities. Reading is still the best thing ever*!

*Claimer: This is true
**Claimer: Don't worry. As long as you aren't TK2, you do.

*jumps on the warp pipe, is bitten by a Ptooie Plant, and dies*
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:51 pm

*there is a 1Up sound and I get up*

Kids, screen names change. This site's Godot may have been Billiards*. Nothing is wrong with changing your screen name, but dupe accounts are no good. Kay? Thanks! Bye! There's a BBQ** so I got to go. Be right back!***

Claimer: He is.
Disclaimer: There's not.
Disclaimer: I won't.

...*TK2 Bashing*

*runs out of the topic*
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:20 pm

Kids, nothing is manlier* than getting with your football friends and getting a big 700 lb rock on a truck and bringing to your Valley of Death, but overdoing it is no good. The suggested weight for a rock you intend to drag up a ramp is 100 lb per person. If at least three are acknowledged to be very strong, allow for 200 lb to be assumed carried by the stronger ones. You can tell because you will put faith in truly very strong teammates.

*Claimer: Trufax.
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:53 pm

Kids, nothing is funner than stuff*! But just doing stuff and doing noTHing** is no good. Things need to be done just as much as stuff, and stuff can get old after a while. Things exist to break a stuff monotony, so do stuff and things, too. If you're really awesome/crazy/bored/Godot you can do STUFF ABOUT THINGS too!

And if you disagree, you're more annoying than TK2.

*Except things.
**The writer who wrote this was shot after this, no worries.***
***No, he didn't live.
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:54 am

Kids, nothing is funner than running* but if it's storming with lighting/hail/snow/death that's no good. If you run in a storm, you might get zapped by lighting, or negatively affected by other weather conditions. So plan ahead, check out the weather, and either bring a cellphone, or jog in a well populated area in case of a weather emergency!

*Disclaimer: This is highly debatable.
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:26 am

Kids, NOTHING is funner than getting the job done on time, but not doing it at all when you're late is no good. When it's late, at least it's done!*

*Yes, this is a cop out for being half an hour late.
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:21 am

*is behind a podium in a somber room* Ladies and gentlemen, yesterday I Said nothing, and I do apologize. I have no true excuse, other than I freakishly fell asleep for well over twelve hours yesterday and woke up at 12:24, too late to Say anything. That was no good.
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:20 am

Kids, I know this GDS was late, but I forgot to post this, which was ready at 11:00.

Kids, nothing is funner than reviewing games, but calling people who merely like a certain game a fan boy/girl is no good. The fact is, we are diverse. We are not alike. We have different countries, languages, cultures, and even within the same county, people have different tastes. This is seemingly not taken into account by certain reviewers on YouTube as of late. No, I'm not flaming them, but seriously. Come on. When I get called a fanboy because I like Shadow the Hedgehog when it wasn't super-popular and loved by everyone else, it's gone to far. The insult fanboy has been thrown about quite alot. I know in certain instances (Lulz, the Wii pwns ur cunzle, you sukzors, lol!11) it's kind of appropriate. But in "I must disagree, Shadow the Hedgehog was very fun, and of all the Sonic games its boss battles against Egg Dealer and Devil Doom were awesome." it's gone too far to call one a fanboy. All I'm really trying to say is save "Fanboy" insults for fanboys. Not those who happen to like a certain game that you hate and/or is not popular.
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:00 pm

Kids, nothing is manlier than lifting weights until you can't. Disagreeing is no good.*

*Short, sweet, too the point, and completely invincible to disagreements, soon I will take over the world with tricks just like it.**

**Yes, I know the footnotes are longer than the what was Said.***

***Yes, I know that message didn't help matters.****

****Or that one.*****

******Or that one.******

******Or-*shot*
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:53 pm

Kids, nothing is wrong with having a few hallucinations, but thinking some not-Godot member posted in Godot Says ~Daily is no good.*

*Just open up Notepad or something to read the small text!
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:46 pm

Kids, nothing is wrong with being upset at being in danger of a ban, but blaming someone else for what's your fault and calling the ones that you their hands to do this is no good. It's your fault, and no one else made you break rules.*

*Or lie about it.**

**Yes, this is a shot at TK2, Mr./Mrs. Observant.
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:52 pm

Kids, nothing sucks worse than ear infections, and the pain they cause leaving one unable to think of something to say is no good.
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:18 pm

Kids, nothing is cooler than Metal Sonic, but his debut as the main villain and final boss (Sonic Heroes) is no good. It's not a bad game, but nowhere near as good as Sonic Adventure or Sonic Adventure 2. That's why I, Godot Javado am starting a forum petition for an awesome Sonic game with Metal Sonic as the main villain. Not signing this forum petition is no good.*

*Yes, I'm aware I used "No Good" twice. That's how strongly I feel about this issue.
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:10 pm

Kids, nothing on your head is cooler than hair. But if hair gets in the way of your playing football, that's no good. You went through conditioning and practicing, and playing football is your right. Shave your hair and play some football!*

*Truefax, my helmet (the largest non-custom size) won't fit so I need to shave my hair and pray, or I'll have to get a custom-made one.
Back to top Go down
I'm really Enix, trust me
Not a bad dude

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:07 pm

BUT I LOVE MY HAIR!
Back to top Go down
http://fortenix.b1.jcink.com
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:16 pm

HERE, TOO! And I has lots of it. =P
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:31 am

Godot Says: NOTHING TODAY KIDS! TRY NOT TO POST HERE AGAIN TOMORROW!
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:34 am

Okay.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Not a bad dude

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:58 pm

I'll try not. *steals the motorcycle*ZOMGEMO! Hop on, quick!
Back to top Go down
http://fortenix.b1.jcink.com
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:28 pm

Kids, nothing is cooler than making an OBJECTION!. But make sure your OBJECTION! has merit, because stupid objections are no good. They are a waste of the courts' time, and I will toss a mug of coffee at you for it.
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:24 am

Kids, nothing is cooler than music! But blowing your eardrums out is no good. You want to hear your music, not make yourself deaf! So keep that volume down and listen to those tunes!*

*Woah! A serious one!
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:04 pm

Kids, nothing is more manly than playing full-contact football without a helmet when everyone else has a helmet, but doing so without a reason is no good. If you have to do it because your helmet is too small, that's good.
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:19 am

Kids, nothing is more cool than 1337, and this post makes me so. When I hit the send button, My post count will hit 1337, and I'll be super amazing hyper mega grand cool!

Kids, I apologize. One thousand, three hundred thirty-seven is not a number that makes one awesome when he posts that amount of time. No, I am merely the bottom of the top ten posters, and this post merely falls on a number that is an internet fad that has surpassed annoying times infinity, went back to zero, and is nearly at infinity yet again. If one's post count makes him superior, than our Head Admin and founder of CCRPG, Karasz is the coolest member here.

And yet, I feel this cannot be. As if, some extreme evidence shows that post counts mean nothing in the Coolness Quotient...

Quote :
Member with 9th most posts. - Toon King 2 - 1558

Ah. Yes that is it. TK2 is no good*, and certainly not cooler than me.

*You thought I forgot that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Godot Says~Daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godot Says~Daily   Godot Says~Daily Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Godot Says~Daily
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next