Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)

Go down 
+2
Karasz
Toon King 2
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Empty
PostSubject: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:34 am

Emerald Town, the City in Mobius, where you see Rose Manor, Amy Rose's Apartment, Vanilla's House, Chaotix Detective Agency, Vector's apartment, Charmy's Beehive, Espio's Apartment, Sonic's House, The Prower Household, Greasy Louie's Burger Place & Vanilla's Video game Company; Game Rabbits, Entertainment. Enjoy! Smile
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:59 am

*In Game Rabbits, Entertainment, Vanilla the Rabbit, the Founder/CEO of the Company, writes her log in her office. Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door. Vanilla answered & it turned out to be E-123 Omega & the GUN General*

Vanilla: B-b-b-brutus! That's a nice suprise to see you! But why are you with one of Eggman's Robot?

Omega: Because I no longer follow Eggman! I teamed up with GUN! & I'm now adopted by the Bat Family after Ruby the Bat found & rebuilt me in Scrap Heap!

Vanilla: He's a very brave bat! But Brutus, why are you here along with the Robot?

GUN General: Well, your daughter must've mistaken a 2-man Robotic imposter for your ex-husband. & We all thought it was real Ice at first place. *@Cream* It's okay, Cream! You can show yourself, now! Your mom's not angry, but a little disappointed in you.

Cream: *Gulp* Hi, Mommy! pale

Vanilla: Cream, my daughter! You got me worried sick! Stay away from your father, Understand!? Crying or Very sad

Cream: But Mommy, that daddy was 2 fakes. pale

Vanilla: I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF HE'S A FAKE OR NOT! YOU STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM YOUR FATHER... OR YOU'RE GROUNDED!! Mad

Cream: Yes, Mommy! *sniffs* Crying or Very sad

Vanilla: I shouldn't have blamed Ice for this Violation & sent him on death row! Sad *@the General* Thank you so much, Brutus. *kisses the General in the Cheek* *@Omega* You too, Mr. Eggrobot! *Kisses Omega in the Headlight*

Omega: Egg... Robot... Illogical!

GUN General: I'll discuss it with you when we get to DK Jungle, Omega!

Omega: Affirmative! *Leaves topic with the General*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:03 am

*Crash, Coco, Crunch B., Aku Aku, Rayman, and Globox arrived*

Rayman: Ha ha! Nice work Crunch.

Crunch B.: No problem foo!

Coco: Now this time we won't be having the thugs take the stones again.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 6:53 pm

*Ice appears talking to the Officer*

Officer: You're not thinking about tracking the mammals down, killing them & eating them, are you? Mad

Ice: No, Officer! I'm serious! I'm a Vegetarian & a Non-Racist! & I'm following them because I read the Light Prognisticus book before I was falsely arrested for violating the restraining order which happened before some heroic Tiki guy read it. & According to the book, The Fourth hero is a guy who is Serious. I was thinking it describes me.

Officer: Are you sure?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:08 pm

Crash: Hmmm! *looks at Ice, but shakes his head "no"* EHHH!!

Coco: I don't think that's working. A Serious character's description is actually a human.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:41 pm

Ice: *@Coco* Miss, how can there be another serious Character besides me?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:44 pm

Coco: Well there is that bomb emblem that represents him.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:14 pm

Ice: Oh crap! & It doesn't have my logo, either! Sad
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:04 am

Crash: Awww! *pats Ice's shoulder* Ha ha!

*Meanwhile in Game Rabbits Entertainment, an explosion came from the wall*

Dingodile: Heh heh heh!! Time for Dingodile to shine! *whips out his flamethrower and burns everything in Game Rabbits Entertainment*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:25 pm

*Luckily, before Dingo did, the security guards hired by Vanilla have beaten the Crap out of Dingodile & threw him out of her Game corperation*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:51 pm

Dingodile: Crickey! But too bad I placed a bomb under it.

*The Bomb explodes under Game Rabbits Entertainment*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 2:09 pm

*Due to the fact that exploding the Game corp. is God Modding. the Game Corp. is rebuilt*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 2:10 pm

*Dingodile is extremely angry*

Dingodile: You little mammals!! I know that you're there, mate!!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 1:42 am

*Suddenly, at Game Rabbits Entertainment, Amanda Rose, Sr.??? walks into Vanilla's Office*

Vanilla: Mrs. Rose, I told you, we have don't need any more actresses for the Live Action Movie-Based Video Game for Wii "Monsters, Inc. Part 2"! Can't you wait till next year when we create another sequel? Besides, I already have permission from Disney & Pixar! Neutral

Amanda???: Hahahaha! I'm not here for the employment, Madam! Smile *Reveals Chameleon Woman & angrily Points the Pistol at Vanilla* I'm here for the frikking Power Stone! Mad

Vanilla: Power Stone? *Gulp* What Power Stone? pale

Chameleon Woman: DONT "WHAT #@(*!^ POWER STONE" ME, SISTER!! HAND IT OVER OR DIE!! Evil or Very Mad

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 3:07 am

*Cream takes the Power Stone out of her Dress Pocket then looks at it like it was her lucky charm. The Spaghetti Brothers, Billy & Philly, ran into Vanilla's office & crawl up to Cream's Right arm. Philly removed Cream's Right glove & Billy bites Cream's finger. Cream sadly screamed as the Power Stone fell off her hands. Billy got off the ground & catched it. The Spaghetti Bros. jump onto Chameleon Woman's shoulder*

Chameleon Woman: HA! Nice hiding place, Rabbit! The Master is going to be pleased to see this! Twisted Evil *Leaves Topic with the Spaghetti Bros.*

Vanilla: Cream, where in Chaos's name did you get the Po... *See's Cream, Crying bleeding & infected by the Spaghetti Bros.* HOLY SOLARIS!! YOU'RE BLEEDING!! & YOU'RE INFECTED BY THE FRIKKING LAB RATS, TOO!! affraid *Wets her rag & covers Cream's wound* You hold the Rag like that while I call the Doctor! Neutral *Dials her Cell Phone as she Talks through it* Hello? ... Is this Dr. Fredrick Rose II? ... This is Veronica Loppington-Dactyls, otherwise known as Vanilla The Rabbit. ... My daughter, Charline Dactyls, aka Cream the Rabbit, is bleeding, & I think she's getting infected by the Lab rats. Ida know what disease they cause in it, but Cream might DIE from it. PLEASE!! IN THE NAME OF ILLUMINA!! GET OVER HERE, QUICK!! ... Thank you! *Hangs up the Cell*

*a little later, Dr. Rose, the Medical Doctor, came to Vanilla's office*

Dr. Rose: Dr. Fredrick Rose II, Medical/Phydical Doctor. Where's your daughter? *See's Cream* There she is. Hold still, Cream. I must take some blood yours. * Takes a little bit of Cream's blood & puts some in the DNA testing machine. Then it printed out. Then Dr. Rose takes the printed paper & Looks at it* Good news, Ms. Loppington; There is no Diagnosis in the blood notes. *Wets the wound down with his wet tissue then bandages Cream's finger with a "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games" Bandaid*

Vanilla: Few! Thank Chaos!

Spoiler:

*Cream feels strange as she walks out of Vanilla's office & out of the Topic*

Vanilla: CHARLINE DACTYLS!! YOU BETTER NOT EVEN GET ONE CLOSER TO YOUR FATHER, OR ELSE!! Evil or Very Mad

Dr. Rose: I think she's going back home, Ms. Loppington. Now if you will excuse me, I got to get to Green Hill, myself, & figure out what my daughter is up to! *Leaves Topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:42 am

Dingodile: Glad they have answered my distress signal. *whips out his flamethrower and burns everything*

Rayman: What do you think you're doing?!

Dingodile: Ah, just in time to burn you all!!

Coco: Not unless we stop you from burning the town!

Dingodile: I will, if you give me the Power Stones.

Globox: Dream on, ugly.

Dingodile: Oh well, then I'll fry you!! *burns the group, but they fled*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 2:40 pm

*However, Karasz Heroes are grabbed by Gooper Blooper's Right Tentacle which is morphed from the right arm of Chameleon Woman*

Chameleon Woman: I know you have the damn Power Stones, you frikkin mammals, so *With Black Doom's Voice* WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY!? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 2:55 pm

Crash: *blows a raspberry*

Crunch B: Like we tell you, foo!

*A missile came out of nowhere and blasts on Chameleon Woman, dropping the heroes*

Rayman: Where did it come from?!

*Serious Sam appears*

Serious Sam: SAM I AM!!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 3:15 pm

*The Blast also blew the whole right "Tentacle" off her arm. Luckily, her new right arm popped out. (she's half Chameleon, so it has to happen)*

*Pauline & Elvin Gadd arrived Destroying one of Dimentio's Spores off Chameleon Woman's head*

Chameleon Woman: ... Mother? Grampa? What happened?

Pauline: Mind control, that's what it is! I'll explain it, later!

Professor E. Gadd: But First...

Giovanni: We must free...

Tony: Pauline's Test Subjects!

Chameleon Woman: You're Right! *Runs out of the Topic with Pauline & Co.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 6:00 pm

*The Living monster Trucks appear, Surround Karasz's Heroes & laugh evily, they drive around & around & around & around & stop at nothing doing it*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 6:12 pm

Rayman: Looks like we got company.

Crash: DAAH!! O_O

Serious Sam: So these mechanical monsters want to play bumper cars?! Here's my serious version of bumper cars!! *whips out his Cannonball Bazooka* SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND, BITCHES!! *blasts the cannonballs to damage the Living Monster Truck*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 6:18 pm

*However one cannonball falling on each Monster Truck Roof Kills each Mind Control Spore that Dimentio gave them, which turn the Trucks back to normal*

Living Monster Truck A: W-W-What the hell happened!? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 6:27 pm

Serious Sam: Cut the crap, mechanical fiend. Your ass is--

Coco: Wait! Did he say "What the hell happened?"

Rayman: The sprout must've mind controlled him.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:06 pm

*Francis, Blumiere & Silver arrive at Vanilla's office, with the troubled Cream*

Vanilla: Hello, Boys! Is there any problem I can help you with?

Francis: Yes, *Brings Cream through Vanilla's opened door* does this little trouble maker belong to you? We caught her on space colony ARK stealing Shadow's Charging battery (resembling the Pure Heart, & We thought it was the real one) to cause the Blackout to happen!

Silver: She was also trying to use the Rabbit-Shaped Mech & the Cybernetic chao to attack us!

Blumiere: I blame Dimentio for this, because she was mind controlled!

Vanilla: Oh my god, Ice already told me about those mind controlling sprouts during our marriage! When you get bit by someone with a mind controlling sprout, you get the mind controlling sprout! *@Cream* I should've kept an eye on you long enough. *Hugs Cream* I'm dreadfully sorry, Cream! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:39 pm

*Pac-Man arrives (or if he's still here)*

Coco: Looks like we got the Power Stones, and the heroes.

Serious Sam: What? You think I'm part of this?

Aku Aku: We do not have a choice.. The book says that you are part of the heroes. It's part of the profecy.

Crash: Heh heh heh!

Rayman: He's right.

Pac-Man: The book got ya.

Serious Sam: Alright, so what am I suppose to do?

Aku Aku: Use the Power Stones to increase your power, and defeat Cortex and Uka Uka's foul plan.

Serious Sam: Whatever. I got some time anyway, so it's time to bring out the serious-

Coco: Sorry, but you're on your own for now, but we'll be rooting for you guys!

Serious Sam: YEAH! *leaves topic with Rayman, Pac-Man, and Crash*

Globox: Be careful Rayman! They're rough on the outside ya know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next