Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)

Go down 
+2
Karasz
Toon King 2
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:53 pm

Silver: we must head to our first location. *Leaves Topic*

Francis: I wonder what the first Location would be! *Leaves Topic*

Blumiere: I know the first location, Ms. Loppington, and if I go there, Dimento & I are going to have a serious conversation! Mad *Leaves Topic*

Cream: I'm sorry, Mommy! I'm a bad bad girl! Crying or Very sad *sobs*

Vanilla: Don't punish yourself, honey! you're not really in trouble! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:55 pm

Dingodile: Nobody bothers to pay attention to me. That's why I got canned sinced Crash Twinsanity! *leaves topic*

OOC: Toonking 2, can you make Felicia appear in Springfield first?
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:05 pm

Ice: I better get going myself! *Leaves Topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:03 pm

*The void disappears*

Coco: Yes! Crash and his friends did it!!

Crunch: Let's get back home! I'm tired from walkin' foo! *leaves with Coco*

Globox: I gotta get going! *leaves topic*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:40 pm

*Suddenly, at the House shaped like Tails' Head, lived a small family of Prowers (More like a Couple, but they have a son separated from them), Amadeus Elrond "Cyberfox" Prower, the Foxlike Cyborg & his Human wife, Dr. Rosemary Sara "Foxwoman" Gin-Prower. One morning, Cyberfox & Dr. Foxwoman are in the kitchen, eating breakfast.*

Dr. Foxwoman: So, Amadeus, how's the Pink Pure heart that I replaced your cancered heart with? *Eats her croissanwich*

Cyberfox: It was new, actually! *eats his hash browns*

*When Mephiles, who appears looking through the window, hears what she's saying he has noticed something*

Dr. Foxwoman: *finishes eating* well... I got to take a shower then I'm off to work. *Heads over to the bathroom*

*Suddenly, Mephiles enters the house, walking towards Cyberfox*

Mephiles: *Points at Cyberfox* You! Amadeus! Surrender the Pure Heart!

Cyberfox: Sir, you don't understand, this pure heart is now the only way for me to...

Mephiles: *Punches through Cyberfox's glass chest & pulls out the Pink Pure Heart*

Cyberfox: ... Sur....Vive! Embarassed *lies dead on the floor as Mephiles leaves topic*

Dr. Foxwoman: *in a towel* Did I hear a crack? *See's Cyberfox's Corpse* Amadeus! NO! You're DEAD! Solaris did this to you did he?

*Meanwhile at the Cemetary, Dr. Foxwoman buries Cyberfox to the Ground, puts a Tombstone in there & puts in flowers*

Dr. Foxwoman: *Sniffs* rest in peace Amadeus! I don't know what to tell Miles but... there might be the way! Miles is going to hate me for leaving you dead. Crying or Very sad *Leaves the Cemetary, crying*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:34 pm

*Dr. Foxwoman sadly leaves Topic*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:29 pm

*Meanwhile, at the Emerald House, lived the President of the Knothole Federation named Maximillian Acorn & his wife, Alicia. They even have two children, Alias & also Sally, Who's Sonic's only ex-girlfriend pregnant with Sonic's child.*

*In the medicine Pantry, Sally tries to take a sip of Dr. Foxwoman's Crossbreedoride, which is a Crossbreeding Medical Mobi-Drug*

Geoffry: WHAT THE HECK! *Swipes the crossbreedoride from Sally* Sally, you're Pregnant, If you drink anymore of this, you'll get a miscarriage!

Sally: Sorry, Geoffry. But there must be the way to make Sonic feel sorry for abandoning me for adventure after our lovemaking when we were supposed to make an engagement? *Cries her tears out*

Maximillian: *angry* Sarah, it was your own fault; If it werent for you deciding to sleep with Sonic before the engagement, the break-up wouldn't have happened. He dumped you because you were too high on Mobi-Drugs at that time!

*Eugine's RV arrived out front of the Emerald House*

Maximillian: Who on Mobius is that?
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:53 pm

*Due to the Fact that crustations can breathe water & air, & Squirrels can breathe air, Eugine Krabs & Sandy Cheeks Ran to the topic, Suddenly so did King Neptune & Princess Mindy*

King Neptune: Mr. President, this is an outrage! The Evil Scientist by the name of "Eggman" has destroyed my town. & worse... Taken over My Castle! Even my Powers of my ancestor, King Poseidon Neptune I, the God of the Sea, cannot stop him due to the fact it's godmodding!

Maximillian: & what do you want US to do about it?

Serline: If you want know, Eggman destroyed my son's restaraunt!

Eugine: And worse... Me Money!

Serline: Eugine, is money everything you care about?

Eugine: Why are you conserned about it mother?

Serline: Because I told you when you were young; Money isn't everything! It just keeps owning you?

Sandy: We must do something, Uncle Max, & Pronto!

Maximillian: Don't worry, my niece, I'll call Sonic, immediately!

Sally: *angry* I OBJECT!! Not after what Sonic did to me! & I don't know which man to trust anymore!

Maximillian: Anyone who counts on Sonic say Pickles! Anyone who counts on the Chaotix say Tomatoes! Anyone who counts on Mermaid Man Say Mustard!

Mindy: I suggest Mustard, because mermaid man's the right choice!

King Neptune: I pick mustard, too!

Geoffry: I'll go with Tomatoes!

Alicia: I'll pick tomatoes, too!

Sandy: I say Pickles is a right choice!

Serline: I picked Pickles, Too!

Eugine: Pickles, It may be. Argegegegegeggeg!

Maximillian: Sonic it is, then!

Sally: *Angry* You know what? #@(* ALL OF YOU!! I'M QUITTING THIS FAMILY!! I'M MOVING OUT!! GOOD BYE!! *Packs her bags & Moves out of the Emerald House*

Maximillian: Sorry about Bean, she's very heart broken because Sonic dumped her! I didn't have a heart to kill him for it!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:59 pm

*Later, at Jimbob's Apartment Center (Where Amy Rose, Vector, & Espio's Apartments are located), Dr. Fredrick "Red" Rose II & Sarah Alicia "Sally-Bean" Acorn arriven & step into the Coral Snake Landlord*

Coral Snake Landlord: Sssssssso you mussssssssst be Ssssssssarah Alisssssshhhhhhhhha Acorn. Trouble with your family again, I see. *Reveals Jimbob Coral* Jimbob Coral, the Landlord, at your ssssssssservissssssssssssss.

Sally: *sad* I decided to quit the family, because they keep counting on Sonic to defeat Dr. Eggman & I never wanted to see Sonic's face again!

Jimbob Coral: Ssssssssssssssign in ttttttthhhhhhhhhhhe blanksssssssssssss offfffff the paper right hhhhhhhhhhhhere!

Sally: *signs in every blank of the paper* What's the price?

Jimbob Coral: Only ffffffffffiffffffffffty Gold Ringsssssssssss per montttttttttthhhhhhhhhhh!

Sally: Close enough! *Pays Jimbob 50 Gold Rings*

Jimbob Coral: I'll show you to where you'll ssssssssssssstay? *Show's Sally to an apartment next door to Amy's & gives Sally the Key Card* You need a key card to get in. Have a nissssssssssssssssse sssssssssssssssssssstay! *slithers back to his office*

Dr. Rose: & Sarah...

Sally: Yes, Doctor?

Dr. Rose: I already signed in the papers for the Anger Management for you, so you have to be there, wenesday morning, 1:00 PM sharp, understand?

Sally: Yes, Doctor?

Dr. Rose: Good, See you there! *Leaves the Apartment Center*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:53 pm

*Sally slides her card through her slot & enters her apartment with her bags. Not Noticing that her stuff that she left in the Emerald House is already in her apartment, Sally is confused*

Sally: My Wii? My NDS? My Xbox 360? My PS3? My PSP? My dishes? my Couch? My bed? My Table? My Chairs? My Booster Chair? the Baby's crib? the Baby seat? the Baby Clothes? My Huge Screen TV? My refridgerator? My baby's Toys? My whole collection of Sonic Archie Comics (Gave me the memories)? I left them behind in the Emerald House, how did they get here?

Meatwad: *arrives popping out of the Fridge* Suprise, chick!

Sally: Meatwad, what are you doing here & how could you bring those objects here for me?

Meatwad: Sorry, Sally, but I... um... was thinking you need some help!

Sally: Meatwad, next time you want to help me, all you got to do is ask! okay? *Sees The Sonic Glass Picture* But that one that I left & you brought in needs to go! *Throws a rock at the Glass Picture & breaks it*

*Meatwad sweeps up the pieces of the Sonic Glass Picture & throws them in the trash can*

Meatwad: Okay, Sally! They're all in the Garbage!

Sally: I'll throw it out later!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:02 pm

OOC: Holy crap, how many posts did you just do?! Surprised That's it, I gotta add the "No Double Posting" rule. This is getting WAY out of hand. Even I had to blame myself for this too..
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:09 pm

OOC: I Promise to you, Karasz, It won't happen again!

IN:

*Suddenly, Sally heard a knock on a door*

Sally: Great! It must be my father! Meatwad, Hide Quickly!

*Meatwad hides in the empty Kitchen Drawer*

Sally: *Answers the door & sees Jules, mistaking him for Sonic* Sonic, I know you're the master of desguise, now you better stay out of my apartment or I will call the Police!

Jules: Actually, you're mistaking me for my son. The names Jules the Hedgehog. I know what you're trying to do to my son in Green Hill, & Sally, I am extremely disappointed in you!

Sally: I'm starting to hate hedgehogs. So what?

Jules: Yeah! Just like your father used to! Racism, that's what it is! You better think about this, quick, or I'm calling the CPS after you give birth & have your child put in a foster home & have you BANISHED from the Knothole Federation!

Sally: *Weeps* No! Please! Anything but the Child Protection Services & the Expulsion! Besides I'm going to the Anger Management Therapy Wenesday at 1:00PM. It is Dr. Rose's idea.

Jules: Then you better stick with it... & make it right!

Sally: Yes, Mr. Hedgehog!

Jules: Good! I'm glad we understand each other! *Leaves the Apartment center*

Sally: How on Mobius did Jules know that I was trying to brutalize Sonic?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 8:08 am

OOC: It's alright ToonKing2.... Wait, what am I saying? Oh well, I guess you can double post, but not too much ok?
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:22 pm

Meatwad: a Stalker! Eh? Well... I'll call ol' Robert T. Larrity. *Dials Robert T. Larrity by his Cell Phone Number with Meatwad's Cell*

Sally: HANG THAT UP!! If Jules finds out about this Prank Call, He'll force me to get an abortion rather than take my son to the CPS!

Meatwad: *Hangs up* I was thinking that you two need protection! I know what's best for you! After all, I am a detective & I have sworn to uphold the law!

Voice: That's a very good thing you learned that, Meatwad!

Voice2: *angry* Shut it, Frylock. Can't you see he has a crush on an Alien when he's not supposed to?

Voice3: Everytime I screw an alien, Shake, I get contaminfrikkination!

Voice: Guys, Scolding him won't cut it. It's best not to ruin their relationship!

Meatwad: Frylock, Shake, Carl. What are YOU doing here? ... *Looks at Alicia* With a Chipmunk hag?

Master Shake: *Angry* TO END YOUR DANG RELATIONSHIP WITH SALLY ONCE AND FOR ALL, MEATWAD!! ONE WAY *Points Carl's Shot gun at Meatwad* OR THE OTHER!!

Frylock: Shake, We're not here to end their relationship!

Master Shake: But you don't understand, Frylock! I ALSO have a crush on Sally, and I am MORE MATURE and MORE INTELLIGENT than that Meatball!

Carl: Whats to say? You're both attractive! Now SHADDAP!

Alicia: *@Sally* Sorry about Jules' behavior, Sarah! I bet that he doesn't mean what he said! I told him about you attacking his son. I warned him not to threaten you like that, but Jules doesn't listen to a reason! & Sarah...

Sally: Yes, Mother.

Alicia: It's alright to move out of the house, but you don't have to quit the family. Your father & I loved you with all our hearts & you know it!

Sally: Sorry, mother. I got so paranoid, I didn't even wan't to see Sonic's face again. Even if I give birth to my son!

Alicia: Well... one of these days, you're going to have to. Your father & I no longer have the courage to banish Sonic from the Knothole Federation nor execute him. He's the Main hero in our federation. & if you kill Sonic, then Eggman will rule everything, & it'll all be your fault. Think about it!

Sally: So you're saying... There's no way to avoid Son--? *has her womb felt kicked* AAAH!

Alicia: What is it, Sarah?

Sally: Your grandson just kicked me on the inside of the womb!

Alicia: Sarah, it's okay to be angry, but violence will not cut it! & If you attend Anger Management, Sarah, then a therapist might teach you how to control your anger! *@Master Shake & Carl* & Boys, I suggest you should attend Anger Management therapy as well!

Carl: Why should WE go with the &!#(#?

Master Shake: Yes! Answer! Carl & I are supposed to BE this angry! That's how our show works!

Alicia: *Slaps Herself*

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 3:00 pm

*A water balloon came out of nowhere and hits Carl*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 3:31 pm

Carl: *Angry* Okay! Who's hitting me with the frikking water balloon?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 3:51 pm

*Bart and Milhouse arrives*

Bart: I did! You stole our idea to break the three out!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 4:22 pm

Carl: Listen, Kids! I'm part of their show! I felt sorry for what I did to them while they were trapped in the Fishtank which is in my pool. That's why I worked hard in Emerald Town to bail my neighbors out. You get the Picture?

Meatwad: Carl! Frylock, Shake & I were playing Submarine with the Torpedoes!

Frylock: Those torpedoes are rocks, Meatwad! & We never had a real submarine?

Meatwad: So I used the power of my imagination!

Carl: I hate Imagination!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 4:24 pm

Bart: Oh well? Well, in that case, we just destroyed your blow-up doll.

Milhouse: And ripped your hot girl magazines apart.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 4:29 pm

Carl: *Angry* That Frikking it! *Grabs out his Shot Gun*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 4:31 pm

Bart: Uh oh. Run!! *flees out of the topic with Milhouse*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:11 pm

*Carl runs after Bart & Milhouse Aiming the Gun at them*

Sally: I don't know what I'm going to do, Mother! My father might disown me for brutalizing Sonic! *Weeps* I don't know how to interact with Sonic, anymore. Cause I'm a single Mother, now! *Hugs Alicia, Crying*

Alicia: Perhaps... You need to learn some self control! As of now, Sarah, you're no longer a child, but you will always be our daughter... no matter what happens!

Sally: Okay, Mother!

Frylock: But why did you decide to move?

Sally: Well... I was thinking about quitting the family because was they count on Sonic who I don't love anymore to defeat Dr. Eggman who is destroying Bikini Bottom!

Frylock: Sounds like a "Eggman-Bikini-Bottom-Conquest Piramid scheme". We better get there before Sonic does!

Meatwad: Can we bail Carl out, first, according to the paper, he has been arrested in Springfield for attempting to Murder Bartholomew Jojo Simpson & Milhouse.... um... whatever the family name is.

Frylock: Well... Maybe your "Girlfriend" can bail Carl out for us!

Sally: Sorry, I don't have the earth/American money to do so!

Master Shake: I'll bail him out then, cause I have the Money!

Frylock: That's not the complete reason, Shake!

Master Shake: HE'S PART OF OUR SHOW!! NOW LET ME GO TO SPRINGFIELD!! *Leaves Topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:59 pm

*Fawful appears and uses his helmet to shoot the Game Rabbits Entertainment, damaging it.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 8:14 pm

Vanilla: I OUGHTA FIRE SOMEONE WHO IS DAMAGING MY VIDEO GAME COMPANY!!

Jules: Either me Nor the employees are responsible for this damage!

Vanilla: Then where did this damage come from?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 8:15 pm

Fawful: THE GAME I BOUGHT FROM YOU WAS NOTHING BUT ROTTEN CABBAGES! FEAR THE MUSTARD OF DOOM!! *Blasts the Game Rabbits Entertainment, damaging it and leaves topic*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next