Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)

Go down 
+2
Karasz
Toon King 2
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:11 pm

Vanilla: It was Typical Spouse abuse. And that Demon Rabbit wasn't my husband. I was married to Ice 7 years ago and the Demon Rabbit R@ped me the year after against my will. Ice is a Pterodactyl and not the Demon Rabbit. Although Ice and I already divorced only because I gave Vector the Crocodile a kiss on the Cheek, not because of the R@pe. Ice didn't even Noticed the time I was R@ped... until our Restraining order was uplifted and I told him about this.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:16 pm

Max: You should've installed a hi-tech security system to keep that damn sexual prediator away from ya!!

Sam: You were married to a pterodactyl?!

Max: No offenese, lady, but that is SO messed up! You got him from a dating service?!
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:21 pm

Vanilla: No, but I had to fall in love with him because unlike other pterodactyls, he's a Vegetarian like me perhaps. But since we divorced, it's all in the Past.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:29 pm

Sam: We'll have to take the case. We'll take care of Triplesix.

*Dogs are starting to have diarrhea excluding Sam.*

Max: HAH! You said Triplesix!!

*Lightning bolts hit the pond, killing the fishes.*

Sam: Ya know what? Let's not mention his name anymore.

Max: Good, because his name is more worse than Macbeth!!

*A boulder falls and crushes Vanilla. Sam looked at Max with a shocking expression.*

Max: What? What did I say?
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:56 pm

*Luckily, Vanilla is okay, she lifts the Boulder off of her and puts it on the ground.*

Vanilla: Max, Don't even mention that name either, the boulder crushing on me gives me a Splitting headache. I mean look! *Picks her loose right bucktooth out of her gums and shows it to Max* I even lost one of my buckteeth now.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:15 pm

Sam: Hey, you could put that under your pillow for a nice gift from the Tooth Fairy.

Max: Well at least I don't have buck teeth. I have shark teeth.

Sam: Anyway, don't worry ma'am. We'll take care of you-know-who and his devious channel of pain and suffering.

Max: TO THE DESOTO! *gets in with Sam.*

*The DeSoto drives out.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:18 pm

Vanilla: WAIT!! Let me Go with you guys! This event is Classified for Three Team Members Each, You know. It's unknown to me how many Teams are going to enter. *@Gemerl*G-Mel, You take care of Cream while I'm Gone. Okay?*Flys out of the Topic*
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:39 pm

Emerl appears, standing still.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:52 pm

Emerl vanishes, seeing as how G-Mel IS Emerl.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:16 pm

OOC: Let's just say he's separate, ok?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:14 pm

OOC: That would make no sense, as Sonic Advance 3's ending basically showed that G-Mel has Emerl's memories. Can't you make a new robot just like him?
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:17 pm

OOC: Isn't there a rule against clones?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:18 pm

OOC: No. If there were, Lava couldn't have registered Mama Luigi and those other guys. And besides, you could make some of your own differences, correct?
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:26 pm

OOC: Yeah, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:16 am

Hazel leaves the topic. No, I am not compensating for the fact that the search engine couldn't find her in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:22 pm

OOC: The search engine is terrible.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:34 pm

Meanwhile, the Chaotix are in their office, looking for a case they can do in the newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:33 pm

*Makoto came in and he placed a Help Wanted poster on the bulletin board.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:36 pm

Seeing as how the Chaotix are detectives and not teachers, they don't notice.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:45 pm

Makoto: =_=; I don't want detectives.

*Professor Wool comes.*

Professor Wool: Actually, you just placed the troublesome bulletin board.

*Makoto takes it off.*

Professor Wool: But I'm doing somebody a favor. Please excuse me for a moment. *goes to the Chaotix Dective Agentive Agency* Pardon me, a moment of your time please?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:57 pm

Charmy: Oh, boy! A client!
Vector: What can we do for ya?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:01 pm

Professor Wool: My name is Professor Wool of Sockonia, and I am asking you three for a favor of retrieving a legendary animal called Bigfoot, or Sasquatch as some call him. He has been captured by poachers for own reasons. If you can bring Bigfoot back to the wild, I will give you this. *shows them the briefcase filled with a million dollars.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:03 pm

Dollar signs appear in Vector and Charmy's eyes.
Vector: You have yourself a deal!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:16 pm

Professor Wool: Bigfoot was last seen in Yellowstone National Park.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:26 pm

Vector: He'll be free soon enough!
The Chaotix leave the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)   Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emerald Town/ChDA/Game Rabbits Entertainment (Sonic)
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next