Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark's Death Castle (Original)

Go down 
+6
Sylux
Toon King 2
Nega Koopakirby
Sockie
Numberman.Exe
Karasz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:04 pm

*Leemin A lunges at Lamont whilist Leemin B Suddenly turns to face Fantasy Sr., and begins to throw goop balls at her. Plantium, meanwhile, suddenly gains a Dark Aura around him. He disappears, then crashes into Sarina in the blink of an eye.*
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:07 pm

Lamont: *is still running, but very slowly because of the Goop Ball*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:38 pm

*Leemin A catches up to Lamont and smacks him across the room with one of it's arms.*
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:44 pm

Lamont: OW-EE! *falls to the floor face first*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:49 pm

*Leemin A throws a Goop Ball at Lamont, which sticks him to the ground. Having done this, Leemin A heads over to where Leemin B is.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:12 pm

Fantasy Sr.: *Dodges the Goop Ball;@Fantasy Jr.* Remind me to sue the Underwhere out of you after we're done with this Plot. *Angrily Hits the Leemins with Ice Storm Magic*

Fantasy Jr.: But Fantasy, I didn't even know that fried up robots activate leemins.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:42 pm

*Sarina attacks Plantium with her Heart Ray, stunning him.*
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:31 pm

*Plantium is indeed stunned, but somehow, his shadow peels off the ground and attacks Sarina. Meanwhile, the Leemins have both become frozen.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:34 pm

*Sarina continues to fire the Heart Beam at Plantium.*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:38 pm

*Shadow Plantium suddenly grabs Sarina and throws her towards Lamont, getting her stuck in the goop ball as well, as the regular Plantium rubs his head.*
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:47 pm

RC, Alyx, Dog, and Gordon appear magically next to the group.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:40 pm

Fantasy Sr.: Tom Thwomp!! I Summon You!! Come Fourth!!

*Tom Thwomp appears again and Tries to Crush Both Frozened Leemins.*

Tom: Bark Bark!

Last edited by Toon King 2 on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:42 pm

Sarina: That shadow is getting in the way! *blasts Plantium's shadow.*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:52 pm

*Shadow Plantium is hit, but shoots a dark orb at Sarina. Meanwhile, the Leemins are crushed, but the ice shards they turned into melt into slime, and what remains of them merges together to make the regular Leemin. Leemin then grabs and throws Tom Thwomp at TK2's characters.*
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:03 pm

RC fires Lasers at Platinum. Gordon and Alyx shoot at him. Dog jumps on Platinum and starts beating him.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:26 pm

*Dark Plantium blasts them away with a Dark Wave.*

Dark Plantium: *His Aura letting out wild pulses* THAT DOES IT! I've had enough of you all! You pests always get in my way and foil my plans! WELL IT'S TIME I FOILED YOUR LIVES FOR A CHANGE!

*Plantium rips a chunk of the flooring off the ground and hurls it at RC at a fast pace. He proceeds to teleport to each of the people fighting him, and either kicks or punches them multiple times.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:31 pm

*Sarina transforms into Cupid Sarina and the pink aura is around her.*

Cupid Sarina: You silly Plantium. It's me who is going to defeat you!!

*Cupid Sarina flies around Plantium as she is creating a trail of Hearts that surrounds him.*

Cupid Sarina: Lovely Finishing Touch!!

*The Hearts surround Plantium rams into him, damaging him alot times two.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:32 pm

*All TK2 Characters Dodged as Tom Thwomp crashed through the Wall out of the TOpic*

Fantasy Sr.: Looks like the Leemin didn't get enough the first time. *Blasts the Leemin with Stone Magic*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:44 pm

*Plantium is hurt and holds his chest in pain, but suddenly grabs Sarina by the throat.*

Dark Plantium: Foolish girl! I am not easily beaten!

*Plantium throws Sarina against a wall and flies up to her, preparing a Dark Ball.*

Dark Plantium: With this finishing blow, girl, I hearby sentance you to roam the Underwhere, FOREV--

*The Dynamite from Mushroom Bridge suddenly smashes through a window and lands under Plantium, with 0 seconds left on it.*

Dark Plantium: Oh. crap.

*The Dynamite Explodes, sending Plantium flying into a wall, where after getting up, he collapses, turning normal. Leemin however, jumps away from the magic, and throws a Goop Ball at Sarina.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:12 pm

*Sarina becomes normal and dodges this.*

Sarina: ...*faces Leemin.*

Mario: Sarina, watch out for that blob's attacks!

Sarina: I don't need to attack it though.. *smiles* In fact, it's pretty cute. ^_^

Hal: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?

Sarina: Chibi Happy Hearts! *Casts the spell on Leemin to force it to become good.*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:53 pm

*Leemin's Eye Patterns suddenly go screwy, and he explodes into a gloopy mess. Eventually, some Slime forms into a small gooey ball, where Leemin appears again, but is now calm and a normal Lemon Drop.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:57 pm

Mario: Sarina, I can't believe you have tamed a Lemon Drop!

Luigi: Way to go!! Yahoo!!

*Sarina comes over to Leemin and picks it up.*

Sarina: You must be tired from all the battling.. *pets Leemin.* My name is Sarina, and.. I promise I will take good care of you.
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:58 pm

*Leemin just bubbles curiously.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:03 pm

Sarina: Aww you're so cute when you're bubbling! ^_^ *hugs Leemin* He he he he he!
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:18 pm

*Plantium slowly manages to pull out some sort of glowing blue rock.*

Plantium: I'm... not... done yet... fools. See what I... have here? It's a device full of C4, and powered by Cosmic Energy... If this thing explodes within the... next four minutes, and you're still in this room, then... Heh, I guess you'll just have to see for yourself then...

*Plantium drops Blue Rock before going unconcious again, which activates.*

Cosmic Bomb: 04:00
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Death Castle (Original)   Dark's Death Castle (Original) - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark's Death Castle (Original)
Page 36 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next