Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Green woods desian human ranch (Original)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Empty
PostSubject: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:47 pm

The Desian human ranch is a horrible place where Humans are tortured and then turned into exspheres.
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:33 pm

*Alice enters the topic*

Alice:Huff...Puff...God..I dont like this place at all....But seriously though..I must find Tibbity...
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:35 pm

*Karasz arrives beside Alice.*

Karasz: Hey if you're going to save your grandmother, you're going to be needing my help.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:43 pm

Alice:My grandmother is dead..Tibbity is the one i want to save..

*Meanwhile inside the ranch Yuan and Kratos are discussing with each other*

Yuan:If we would take all the futile humans and turn them into Exspheres right now..

Kratos:We would risk too much if we did that..I believe we must first let the humans work for some time..We may execute the exsphere plan in 3 days..Then the humans should be good enough to be turned into exspheres.

Yuan:Hmm..Good point.

*Outside the ranch*

Alice:We cannot just walk up there and say "We want this woman back!"...We must find an alternate entrance route..Of course doing this will take more than a day..First we must put up a plan.Then on the second day we may execute it. And let us hope that they do not Unleash the exspheres before we are finished..
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:50 pm

Karasz: Alright, what's your plan?
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:51 pm

Alice:I dont know..I dont know the inside of the base well..Usually me and Tibbity would be separated by that fence over there and talk through that..
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:53 pm

???: *the other side* Ugh...

Karasz: I hear someone! *to the fence* No!!! IT CAN'T BE!!!

*Zaffiro is in the ranch, as a slave.*

Karasz: ZAFFIRO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:56 pm

Alice:SCHHHHHHH!!!!)!&(!€%/Y€/&%%€#%/&!!!

Desian:What was that noise?!*walks up to the fence and sees Alice and Karasz*

Desian:CODE RED!WE HAVE INTRUDERS!CALLING FOR BACK UP!!

Alice:Shoot!*Freezes the Desian and then drags Karasz into the bushes for a hiding place*

Dont try to do anything to me in theese bushes.. Wasnt Toniyo supposed to come too?

*A bunch of Desians appear by the fence*

Desians:False alarm..Return to your positions!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:01 pm

Zaffiro: ?? I swear, I heard voices.

*Meanwhile*

Karasz: My friend Zaffiro is in there!! Nobody tries to capture my friend and force him to work!!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:06 am

*A Power Star appears in Desian Human Ranch.*

Desian: Ooooh! Shiny! Let's keep it for our boss! He he he he he he he he! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:18 am

*Kirah is also in the Human ranch working as a slave*

Alice:You may have seen him..But i saw some more relatives to me...

*Inside the ranch*

Kratos:Alright!We have set up the plan..Start the countdown.Now!

*A timer shows 3 days*

Yuan:Good!We are almost prepared to harvest theese stupid humans into Exspheres!

*At the Human Ranch*

Kirah:Lousy...Stupid...DESIANS!!

Desian:HEY!NO SLACKING OFF!*A bunch of Desians takes Kirah to some alley place and starts whipping her rapidly*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:15 pm

Zaffiro: *growls at the Desians who whipped Kirah.* I'll figure out a way out of this.. I need a miracle.

*Meanwhile*

Karasz: *snaps fingers* I got it!! Good thing UT gave us these. *whips out two Desian Transformation Masks.* These transformation masks will let us sneak in and save our friends. Don't worry, if you want to be yourself again, just take off the mask. *puts on the Desian Mask and transforms into Desian Karasz.*
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:46 pm

Alice:Eh heh hem!The Desians are in possesion of something called Desian Radars.The thing is..Each Desian has a small transmitter in their pocket..Lets just do it like this..The head of each District of the ranch has the radar and can spot any intruders..We shall take on the masks and then we must knock out 2 desians and steal their transmitters so that they believe we are real Desians..*Takes on the mask and enters the base where she then sees Kirah getting whipped*

Alice:*Gasps!* Kirah!

Desians:Hey!Do you know this slave?!

Alice:Oh..No..It's just...I believe we had her on one of the other ranches..I didnt expect them to transfer her here so quickly..

Desian:Okay then..Go to your work station then!

Alice:Oh yeah?*Knocks the Desian out and steals his transmitter. Then she hides the body in a nearby sewer*

Alice:Karasz!Catch this!*Throws a walkie talkie to Karasz*
With this we can communicate.Oh and..*Knocks out other Desian Soldier and then throws the transmitter to Karasz*
Use this so that the head doesnt spot you as an intruder..I will take care of slave district A - G ..You take care of district H - Z. Ok?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:57 pm

Karasz: OK Alice. *heads to district H - Z* I'm coming for ya Zaffiro. Hang in there.

Desian: *yawn* I'm getting bored guarding here. *to Karasz* Hey, you. Would you mind taking my place? I need to smoke. *walks outsite and smokes a cigarette; to the Slig, from Oddworld* You too?

Slig: Yeh. So what?! My shift's done!

Desian: Lucky jerk.

*Meanwhile, Karasz heads to Zaffiro's cell.*

Karasz: Psst..

Zaffiro: ..? Oh great. What do you want?

*Karasz takes off the mask.*

Zaffiro: !! Karasz? Is that you?!

Karasz: Shhh. *puts the mask back on; becoming a Desian again.* I'm here to break you out.

Zaffiro: How?! There is alot of guards patroling this slave driving place, and I don't like it one bit. Anyway, get me out of here. It's bad enough I had to use the toilet in public.

Karasz: ...Eww. Anyway.. *unlocks Zaffiro's cell.*

Zaffiro: Thanks. I owe you one. *walks out--* Wait!! What if those creeps realized I broke out?! Do you have a dummy that can take my place as prisoner?!

Karasz: *throws a wax statue of Zaffiro in the cell.* Problem solved.

Zaffiro: No, you got a disguise, so I need one. Get me one.

*Karasz gives Zaffiro the Desian Transforming Mask, which he uses to become one.*

Zaffiro: Thanks.

*The Desian Peon returns to Zaffiro's cell.*

Desian: Ok. You're done for now. And take your friend somewhere else. He's kinda... I mean look, he's cruel.

Zaffiro: =_=;; Watch it..

Desian: Ok. Ok. Sorry.

*Karasz and Zaffiro walks away.*
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:34 am

*The Walkie talkie in Karasz Pocket starts shaking*

Walkie talkie:Karasz!Im at Tibbitys cell..Come here would you?There is some kind of super advanced lock system here.

Tibbity:What are you doing here guard?!

Alice:Prisoner! We are waiting for Yuan to harvest you and Kirah into an exsphere immediatly!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:48 pm

*Karasz and Zaffiro heads to Alice.*
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:50 pm

*Alice is locked up in the same cell as Tibbity with the Desian mask lying on the ground whilst a Desian commander stands outside the cell*

D. Commander:So you thought you could free the slaves? Well you are wrong!Dead wrong!I have planted an exsphere on this girl here..If you do not fight i will spare her and let her off the cruel fate of being turned into a monster.*Points his magic staff at Karasz and Zaffiro* Even though if you leave now.She will be turned into an exsphere.Tough luck.
In 3 days this lady will be gone! And she will be mutated if you fight back. Which means Death whatever you do.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:58 pm

Zaffiro: That's not fair!!

Karasz: Zaff.. We don't have a choice. We'll surrender--

Zaffiro: No. It's not over. *whips out an Assist Trophy and summons a Headcrab, from Half Life 2*

Headcrab: SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHH!! *jumps and devours Desian Commander's head off.*

Zaffiro: We'll get your friends out. *plants the Time Bomb on Tibbity's celldoor.* DUCK!! *duck and covers with Karasz.*

*The explosion caused the celldoor to break apart.*

Zaffiro: I know a shortcut. Follow me!! *heads with Karasz to the shortest exit.*
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:00 pm

Alice:Agh...Guys...My arm is turning..Green?!...

*Alice is mutating into an Exbelua and it cannot be stopped*

Tibbity:Alice!!Dear!..What happened to you?!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:09 pm

Karasz: O_O;; She's....hideous!!

Zaffiro: Oh no. Those Desian creeps already infected her with a freakin' Exsphere.

Slig A: FREEZE!! *tries to shoot the group*

Slig B: There they are! Shoot them down!!
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:16 pm

Yuan:WE HAVE INTRUDERS!!*Dashes to Karasz and Zaffiro and slashes them both with his weapon*

Kratos:So you try to interfere?!Well then!How about this?!

*The Exsphere on Zaffiro starts sending out electric shocks causing Zaffiro to collapse but he is still alive*

Kratos: Of course your friend here looked so special..We installed a little surprise in him...

*The Aliebula is just standing there doing nothing*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:22 pm

Zaffiro: I forgot.. I still have an Exsphere in me... *skin turns green* Karasz... Help... *transformed into a Exbelua*

Karasz: ZAFFIRO!!

Zaffbelua: SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCHH!

Karasz: You'll pay for this!! *Slashes Yuan and the Sligs with his Power Sword.*

*The Sligs were hit and popped out of their mechanical pants.*

Sligs: *squirms* I'M SCREWED!! PANTS!! PANTS!!
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:33 pm

AlieBula:Grrr....My husbaaa...*Collapses on the floor*

Tibbity:Alice!!!NOOOOOOOOOOO!!Wait..I think i have the solution!! There is a Professor in a city called Iselia!If we head there we might be able to heal theese 2!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:35 pm

Zaffebula: *looks at his hands* Grr...Argghh... *angry at Yuan* ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRR!!!!

Karasz: Zaff?!

*Zaffebula grabs Yuan by the throat and squeezes him really hard.*
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:37 pm

Tibbity:STOP THAT!!!*Rips Yuan off Zaffebula*

Yuan:Aghh...That hurts...Weirdly enough we didnt send him to transformation..The exsphere must have done it itself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green woods desian human ranch (Original)   Green woods desian human ranch (Original) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green woods desian human ranch (Original)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next