Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was reading thru the locked topics and.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackYoshi2
Not a bad dude

I was reading thru the locked topics and..... Empty
PostSubject: I was reading thru the locked topics and.....   I was reading thru the locked topics and..... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:48 pm

I noticed alot of rude gestures and profanity, in particular, Yupping and Darkari Koopa. How come niether was banned?
Back to top Go down
IceBlade
Admin
Admin
IceBlade

PostSubject: Re: I was reading thru the locked topics and.....   I was reading thru the locked topics and..... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:19 pm

To be banned for that? Isn't that a bit harsh? But if not, what exactly do you mean should get 'em both banned?

Plus they've both calmed down and even if they do not like each other that much they don't flame now.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: I was reading thru the locked topics and.....   I was reading thru the locked topics and..... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 11:33 pm

Don't be too sure IceBlade. Yuping is fine, but Darkrai may come back and start to get extremely hyper. When she gets hyper, she spams like she doesn't care. I'm getting sick of her annoying crap. She even edited her own comments to remove warns.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
BlackYoshi2
Not a bad dude

PostSubject: Re: I was reading thru the locked topics and.....   I was reading thru the locked topics and..... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 11:49 pm

I meant, like when Yupping said the f word, I dont remember the topic, but isn't that an instant ban, same with Dkoppa, she said some pretty bad crud. And both have done it more than once. How is the warn systom here? is it like 10% a warn?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: I was reading thru the locked topics and.....   I was reading thru the locked topics and..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:09 am

Well that was then. Now Yuping is not saying any bad words here.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
BlackYoshi2
Not a bad dude

PostSubject: Re: I was reading thru the locked topics and.....   I was reading thru the locked topics and..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:12 am

Karasz, you are very forgiving, I admire that as I hold grudges for ever. Uhh, I guess thats all for this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was reading thru the locked topics and.....   I was reading thru the locked topics and..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was reading thru the locked topics and.....
Page 1 of 1