Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Topics in the Past (Sonic)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

Topics in the Past (Sonic) Empty
PostSubject: Topics in the Past (Sonic)   Topics in the Past (Sonic) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:41 pm

If you want to make a plot in the past, you have to do it in this topic.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Topics in the Past (Sonic)   Topics in the Past (Sonic) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:54 pm

*At Green Hill Zone, Baby Sonic, Baby Tails, Baby Knuckles, and Baby Amy are in the topic.*
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Topics in the Past (Sonic)   Topics in the Past (Sonic) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:17 pm

*And So is Eggboy Driving Past Dash the Porsche into the Topic*

*Past Dash Locks Target on Baby Sonic*

Past Dash: Okay, Dad, Ready!

Eggboy: Muahahahahahaha! You're on my Target now, Sonic! Dash, Turn on the Net Missle Cannon!

Past Dash: As you wish, Pop! *Pops the Net Missle Cannon out of his roof*

Eggboy: Remember, Dash; Your Grandma needs a Hedgehog for a Birthday gift and if we don't catch it, she'll be ticked.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Topics in the Past (Sonic)   Topics in the Past (Sonic) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:24 pm

*Unfortunately for Eggboy, Sonic dashes away and spindashes Eggboy.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Topics in the Past (Sonic)   Topics in the Past (Sonic) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:45 pm

OOC: IGnor this Topic!

Last edited by Toon King 2 on Sat May 03, 2008 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Topics in the Past (Sonic)   Topics in the Past (Sonic) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:22 pm

OOC: No no no you fool, I already got Mama Eggman!!

Past Mama Eggman: I can't believe that stupid author TK2 controlled me on purpose! I'm suppose to scold on my boy for screwing things up!!

*Baby Sonic gets in front of Eggboy.*

Baby Sonic: Lookin' for me? *blows a raspberry and speeds off.*

*Baby Sonic gets behind Eggboy and gives him a wedgie. Then he speeds away.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Topics in the Past (Sonic)   Topics in the Past (Sonic) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:30 pm

*Eggboy and Past Dash chase Down Baby sonic, Shoots the unbreakable Net Missle at him and Catches him.*

Eggboy: Well, What do you know? Nice shot, Dash?

Dash: No Problem, Eggdad!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Topics in the Past (Sonic)   Topics in the Past (Sonic) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:31 pm

Baby Sonic: Aww..
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Topics in the Past (Sonic)   Topics in the Past (Sonic) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:48 pm

*Past Sheriff Raptorson walks to Mama Eggwoman along with the Emerald Raptor Police Officers*

Sheriff Raptorson: Mrs. Robotnik, *Grabs Mama Eggwoman's Hands behind her back and places them in hand cuffs* I've heard from Vanilla the Rabbit that she witnissed you supervising your son Capturing Babies, when babies are supposed to be treated with respect. I know just a person to call. *dials and Whispers into his cell*

*Suddenly, The Guardsmen from the Emerald Institution Wrapped Mama Eggwoman up in a White long Jacket and hogtied Her Legs into a rope Carries Mama Eggwoman into an Ambulance and Locks her in tight.*

Sheriff Raptorson: Sorry for the Tattle, Mrs. Robotnik, but that's what you get for child abuse. Take her to Emerald Institution.

*The Ambulance Drove Mama Eggwoman to the Emerald Insitution (Where Baby Amy's Father, Past Dr. Fredrick Rose, Runs) where the Guards carried Mama Eggwoman to one of the indestructable Cells. Meanwhile, Back in Green Hill...*

Eggboy: *Gets out of Dash* MOTHER!! NO!!!

Sheriff Raptorson: *@Eggboy* Sorry son, *Grabs Baby Sonic out of the Net the Sheriff opened* But she needs to learn that children are not meant to be abused. Also *Gets into Dash and Starts the Engine* I'm taking your car; Yer not old enough to drive anyway. *Attempts to leave Green Hill*

Eggboy: *Scolds on the Sheriff* HEAR THIS, SHERIFF!! I WILL BUILD A WHOLE ARMY OF ROBOTS!! AND I... WILL... HAVE... RE...VENGE!!!

Sheriff Raptorson: *Gives Eggboy Thumb Down* Tell it to the Judge, Eggman. *Drives Dash out of Green Hill.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Topics in the Past (Sonic)   Topics in the Past (Sonic) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:53 pm

Mama Eggman: YOU INGRATE! LET ME OUT OF HERE!! I'LL PULVERIZE YOU ALL!!!

Baby Sonic: Tough luck for you, Robuttnik! See you later, gator! *Runs away.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topics in the Past (Sonic)   Topics in the Past (Sonic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Topics in the Past (Sonic)
Page 1 of 1