Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)

Go down 
+4
Alexander von Koopa
Karasz
BlackYoshi2
Sockie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Empty
PostSubject: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:21 pm

A city composed entirely of nanites. It's held together by the artifical intelligence, NICOLE, and is the capital of the Kingdom of Acorns. Castle Acorn can be found here.
Back to top Go down
BlackYoshi2
Not a bad dude

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:46 pm

Ryu: *small red ship land and Ryu jumps out* Guess its time I assasinate princess Sally. *starts pressing strange buttons on his wrist blaster* Never did like her with Sonic. *starts a hologram on his other wrist* Pez, operation SMEAR is a go! *runs at light speed to castle*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:00 pm

An arm composed of nanites comes out of a building and whacks Ryu out of the city.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:03 pm

Meanwhile, Sally, Rotor, Bunnie, Antoine, and NICOLE all appear in different parts of the city.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:03 pm

Raccoon Scientist: Thanks to the genius technology, I have created such an interesting, yet protective robotic arm!
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
BlackYoshi2
Not a bad dude

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:09 pm

OOC: Sockie should be in trouble for god-modding. *Ignores Sockies RETARDED post*

-----(In the Castle)----

Ryu: Helllloooooo!!!!?????? Anybody out there? Gaw, this place is empty! *Walks down the giant hallway* Man....those pics are givin me the creeps.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:10 pm

OOC: Yes, because me defending my characters is God-moding.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:12 pm

OOC: BlackYoshi, how dare you try to accuse Sockie for God-modding!!! That's a warn!!!
Back to top Go down
BlackYoshi2
Not a bad dude

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:13 pm

OOC: Shut up, you know that "kicking a character out" is character control, and how was I suppoesed to know she was your character? You think I care? That doesn't mean I can't jack the valuebles from the castle though.....

-----(Castle)----

Ryu: New objective, jack cash/valuebles.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:14 pm

OOC: Just because your character was kicked out of the city doesn't mean he was kicked out of the topic.
Back to top Go down
BlackYoshi2
Not a bad dude

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:16 pm

Sockie wrote:
OOC: Just because your character was kicked out of the city doesn't mean he was kicked out of the topic.

OOC: But not of my will? But hey, lets play this your way!

*a giant missile hits the ground and blasts all of Sockies characters out of the city*

^ Thats a sample.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:16 pm

OOC: That's more like Character Threat, dunderhead. (WARN)
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:19 pm

OOC: BY2...why do you even have this need to ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK? And I'm trying to defend my characters from people who attack them for no good reason.
Back to top Go down
BlackYoshi2
Not a bad dude

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:19 pm

OOC: How do I read my warn log? It doesn't appear on screen. And think of why you warned me. I said Sockie god modded, and even If he didn't is that really worth a warn? And I tryed to explain why I thought it was one. Nvm, I'll stop before I get warned again. *sigh* Let's just get this over with.
Back to top Go down
BlackYoshi2
Not a bad dude

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:30 pm

Oh and @ Sockie. Why do I attack? Its fun. Or funny. Why do you think I'm really gonna pop out and attack you in real life? Technically you attacked first, with that nano hand thingy. You always seem so frieghtened. I still remember our first argument.

Me: *double post*

Sockie: Dah! OMG! DoublePostYou CAN'T DO THAT!!!!

Me: Sorry, theres no delete button.

Sockie: Dah! OMG! DoublePost! You CAN'T DO THAT!!!!

Me: Okay I get it! I won't do it again.

Sockie: Dah! OMG! DoublePostYou CAN'T DO THAT!!!!

Me: Sockie, shut your hole

Sockie: *WARN*

OOC: Remember that? It was my first warn on BM, and all cuz you made a big deal over a double post, De ja vu. Now your freaking out over me (planning) to attack one of your characters on a RPG? Come on man, make some sense.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:34 pm

OOC: =_=;;; Oh that's it. This flame must end. BANNED!!
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:48 pm

Meanwhile, Rotor starts building a new device of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 9:34 pm

*Da Bears, Big Mike and Big Griz, appear in the topic*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:46 pm

NICOLE appears in front of Da Bears.
NICOLE: Hello and welcome to New Mobotropolis!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 7:37 pm

Big Mike: Boy, this here town is friendly to tourists.

Big Griz: Yah.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 7:42 pm

Meanwhile, Uncle Chuck appears at his restaurant, which basically serves nothing but chili dogs.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 7:43 pm

*Da Bears enters the restaraunt.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 7:44 pm

Uncle Chuck is at a counter.
Uncle Chuck: What can I get you boys?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 7:54 pm

*Da Bears blink twice*

Big Mike: Hey, you look just like our friend, Sonic the Hedgehog!
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 7:55 pm

Uncle Chuck: That's because I'm his uncle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)   New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Mobotropolis (Sonic the Hedgehog Comic)
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next