Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)

Go down 
+2
Toon King 2
Karasz
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Empty
PostSubject: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:33 am

Toadwood Forest is a eerie forest that is surrounded by several Koopaleons and Boo Guys. But it's fun for camping...

Vim Factory is a horrible facility where Shroobs create some sick energy drink that are made out of Toad's vim energy. Without Vim, Toads will die.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:52 am

*THe Generic Human appears Bringing Francis into the Topic, Tying him into a metal Stick of the Giant Homemade Native Grill that she made by herself. While Her GrizzlyTeddy "Pet Owners", Yoga, Sinder and Bubba, watch this happening, The Generic Human Stuffs Kirby's Big Ham in Francis's Mouth then Piles in her Firewood underneath the Grillingstick. She then spills some gasoline that she stole from Paul Daniels without knowing it in the Firewood.*

Yoga: ROArrrruraroarrrrarrroarrrarororr! (That little Human Girl we're raising is living unhealthy!)

Sinder: RurrroROAORoroRARororororroorroror! (I see Humans using nerrs for pets. But nerrs for food? That is sickening for her health.)

Bubba: RORorororroaorrototoroarororaororororor! (She needs to learn to eat human food somehow and perhaps give her a name like we didn't do 13 years ago)

Sinder: *@Bubba* ROAR!? ROAROROROROAR!! (HOW!? WE DON'T SPREAK FRIKKIN' HUMAN-ISH (English)!!)

Generic Human: *Lights the Match that she stole from Pauline* Alright, Guardians; Our supper will be ready in the few moments so...

Voice: HOLD IT!!

*The Cooking somehow is interrupted by Pauline, And to be honest, she is pissed, plus conserned. She grabs the burning Match from that Forest Dwelling Orphan then puts out the fire by tipping her match with her tongue.*

Pauline: (Angry@Generic Human) Young Lady, What in the Overthere's name were you THINKING!?

Generic Human: I don't even understand why you're prostesting on our supper?

Pauline: Young Lady, let me tell you one thing; Nerrs are not our food. And Francis, the Nerr you're trying to cook, is the official. So I suggest you release him at once.

*With no choice, The Generic Human Frees Francis out of the grill by cutting the Ropes with her homemade Native Knife. Then she sat by the Grillstick, Crying.*

Pauline: *Angry* And didn't your Parents ever tell you not to Barbacue any Official Animals!? Plus not to steal food from anyone's property!? Plus not to get into the garbage!? Plus not to run around without clothes on!?... HUH!? WHAT IS YOUR FRIKKIN' NAME!?

Generic Human: *Weeps her tears out* I don't have parents anymore; the K-9's have devoured them to death 13 years ago. I was raised as a pet by a family of GrizzlyTeddy who never gave me a name cuz they can't talk at all. I was only refered to by everyone as "Human". That is all. *Sobs as she removes her pouch belt from her waiste and drops it* I mean look at my Towel. *Removes her towel from her bare body and shows the Towel at Pauline.* It is the only thread that I can wear. ONLY THREAD!! *Cries while rewearing her towel and her pouchbelt* And I had to hunt down aminals to eat to survive! *Sniff* Cause I don't know how to live a normal life like the rest of the humans. *Sobs*

Pauline: *Walks to Francis and takes the ham out of his mouth* Sorry about the little girl's hunger, Francis. She didn't mean to act like a cannibal or anything. If you don't remember me, I'm Pauline. If you're about to think I'm a stalker because I own a Wii plus a Super Paper Mario RPG Game, Don't, Because we are family. ... In Video Game Production. *@Generic Human* I am so sorry that you are a nameless orphan, But I think the Teddies are too dangerous for you to live with. *@Sinder* No offense, Sinder.

*Pauline knew Sinder because her father raised Sinder when it was a Teddy Cub once.*

Sinder: ROororoaaorroar! (No Problem!)

Pauline: ROBby!! BOBby!!

*Pauline's Two unemployed autisticly Rebuilt R.O.B. Units came to the Topic*

ROBby: <What do you want, Boss?>

BOBby: <Megatron!! Terrorize!!>

ROBby: *Slaps BOBby in the face* <DUDE! Stop making noises! If the Boss finds out you were watching too much television, She'll transfer us to some Skull Shaped Fortress begging for work from Dr. Willy, man.>

BOBby: <ROBby, my Friend, the Name your searching for is "Dr. Wily.">

ROBby: <I don't speak Polish, so SHUT UP, DUDE!!> *

BOBby: <... What is it, Boss?>

Pauline: You fellas go undercover and impersonate one of Tabuu's Slaves. Remember... ROBby, your Model Number is Still 9999 but I had to rename you "ROBby". BOBby, your Model Number is still 10000 but I had to name you "BOBby" after I rebuilt you both after being turned to Scrap for not listening to your Boss's orders Correctly. Before you do, Bring Francis and some Ham back to their rightful locations.

ROBby: <Sure thing, Boss.> *Lifts up Francis and carries him out of the topic*

*BOBby lifts up Kirby's big Ham and carries it out of the Topic*

Pauline: *@Generic Human* Also, it's best to say goodbye to your Teddy Pet owners cause This is a time you need to be raised by someone more "Human-Like". Perhaps you can stay with me under my roof as if Mother wouldn't mind.

*Hard for Generic Human to say Goodbye, She gave Yoga a hug. When Yoga let her go, the human left the topic with Pauline.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:01 pm

*A giant laser cage falls on the GrizzTeddies, captured by Clownface.*

Clownface: Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

*Clown Henchmen are picking up the captured GrizzTeddies*

Clownface: Well well, one of the last remaining GrizzTeddy species I have just captured. And getting a GrizzTeddy skin would be excellent for my trophy room. Heh hah ha ha!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:53 pm

*Francis Magically appears from invisability as he holds up his Cell Phone.*

Francis:*Angry@Clownface* I dare you to try killing those innocent former guardians of the poor 13-year-old, you not-so-hi-technicaaaal Painted Faced Jackass!! If you do, I will call the Rangers. Or rather... *Puts five Meowbombs in five of Clownface's Pants Pockets.* Your waiste will explode in 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:30 pm

Clownface: Do me a favor, Geek. *takes the Meowbombs off his pockets and shoves them in Francis' mouth.* GO AWAY!

*BOOM!!!*

Clownface: My henchmen will try to.. how to say this.. SKINNING THEM ALIVE!!

*The Clown Henchmen does so, which heavily injures the GrizzTeddies.*

Clownface: The skinning has been finished! We'll make preperations for the bear skin rug pretty soon.

*A figure points his sword at Clownface from behind.*

Karasz: Drop the fur, freak.

Clownface: Huh?!

Karasz: I said drop the damn fur. I can't believe you had to wipe out the entire Grizzteddy species just by SKINNING THEM!!

Clownface: And I got away with it! So HA HA to you!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:31 am

*Wephiles Arrives*

Wephiles: DO as he says and drop it or prepare to be attacked by the angry Suns.

*The Angry Suns Surround both Clownface and his Clown henchmen and attack them all*

*But when both Karasz and Wephiles got here, they where too late; Geraldine's Grizzlyteddy Former Pet owners, Yoga, Sinder and Bubba, died from this skinning death.*

Francis: *Spits out Smoke;Angry* Didn't you realize what you clowns were thinking!? Thanks to you, Clownface, Now that unknown 13-year-old is going to hate me for failing to rescue her Guardian Teddies!! And what you did, Clownface, is based on the Dark Grolokus Prophecy!!

Wephiles: You, Clownface, have sinned against the Mushroomite Gods; No wild Mushroomite Animal, especially no Yoshi nor Teddy, are meant to be extinct!!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:31 am

Clownface: This was part of the Dark Grolokus Prophecy? I didn't see this coming.

Karasz: Just you wait till their ghosts come for you, idiot!

*The DeSoto arrives.*

Sam: Whoops! I think we're too late. Luckily for the extinct species, we can take their DNA to the government and clone a brand new cub.

Max: Still they're on an endangered species list. NICE GOING, NOW YOU'LL BE BEATEN UP BY PETA!!

*Peta Activists came in*

Peta Activist: You bastard! You just killed and wipe out the entire species.. LET'S KILL HIM!!

Clownface: OOOOOOOOOOOHH @#$%!!! *runs away as the activists are chasing him.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:17 pm

Francis: *Still sad* I just failed the 13-year-Old Forest Dweller. If that girl finds out about this, she'll bite my head off. Not that she's really a girlfriend or anything, but still, The Poor teenage Orphan won't be happy to hear this.

Wephiles: *Puppy eyes* Poor Geraldine...

Francis: Wait a minute... Her name's Geraldine?
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:30 pm

*Some clicking sounds are heard behind Francis.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:35 pm

Francis: Ermmm... Wephiles, what is that clicking thing behind me?

Wephiles: Why that's a...!!

Last edited by ToonKing2 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:39 pm

*A HUGE Sidestepper is behind them, clicking it's claws. It roars at Francis.*
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:43 pm

QUICK, ATTACK ITS WEAKPOINT
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:51 pm

*Francis Tosses a Meowbomb inside of the Sidestepper's mouth*

KABOOM!

*Wephiles summons her Angry Sun To Attack the inside of the Sidestepper's Mouth and man that Burns!!*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:53 pm

*The Sidestepper roars, and spits out the Angry Sun like a Fireball. It then tries to crush Wephiles and Francis with it's crab-like legs.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:57 pm

*Both Wephiles and Francis Dodge the attack*

Wephiles: *points at the Terantic Boiling Cauldren* There's a Giant Boiling Pot over there. *Lifts up the giant Sidestepper with her Godly Strength then Tosses the Sidestepper into the Terantic Boiling Cauldren. as it is not Registered*

Francis: Nerrrr herrr. Looks like we'll have non-Pixelated steamed Crab Tonight. *Wear's a Bib and holds a pixelated Fork and Knife. Picks a Claw out of the Cauldren and Bites it* Mmmmmm. Tastes so Hi-Technicaaaal. Needs Butter and Mustard though.

Wephiles: Francis! Save your eating abilities for later! We've got to find the way to tell Geraldine Daniels the Truth!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:05 pm

Karasz: I'll explain to Geraldine about this, if I could find her.

Sarina: Onii-Chan!!

Karasz: Sarina! Are you OK??

Sam: She was like this when we beat up that microscopic fugetive.

Max: Who's Geraldine? Is she one of his dumb friends?

Karasz: I'll explain later. Let's find Geraldine and... explain that her Grizzteddely.. parents are murdered.. *sighs* I feel sorry for her. Come on, let's go *gets in the DeSoto, which leaves the topic.*

OOC: Where is Geraldine?
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:29 pm

OOC: Geraldine is at Polly's Pizzatropolis at the Origional Universe.

*Wephiles and Francis both leave Topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:31 pm

Clownface: Looks like I'm not in the clear yet. *leaves the topic.*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:34 pm

*A burnt Shroob suddenly crawls out of the Cauldren*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:11 pm

*Mario and Yoshi rushes in the forest.*

Mario: Oi... Those.. monsters just taken over... The Mushroom Kingdom!! O_O;;

Yoshi: Waaaaah...

Mario: Who are they?!

Yoshi: Yoshi! Yoshi!

Mario: Oh.. We gotta find the Princess and my brother, Luigi, to stop them!
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:30 pm

Lamont: *rides Skull into the topic* I'm tired. I hope this place isn't bug-infested.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:31 pm

Mario: Hey, who is that guy?

Yoshi: Hmm?

Mario: Hey, excuse me. Are you a traveler?
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:34 pm

Lamont: Yeah. Are you?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:38 pm

Mario: We got kicked off from our own castle due to...serious invasion..
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:45 pm

Lamont: Need help? I have no plans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)   Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toadwood Forest & Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: PiT)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next