Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:58 pm

Serious Sam: You keep driving, while I'll do the shooting. *gets on top of the truck.*

*A Cracker Launcher falls on Serious Sam. He grabs it.*

Serious Sam: Now this is what I call a gun.

*The Armights are coming at the truck.*

Serious Sam: RAAAAAAAAAGGHH! *Blasts the Armights away* This is seriously more fun than shooting monkeys out of the barrels.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:59 pm

Courage continues driving.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:05 pm

*The Mites are jumping on the windshield, attempting to block Courage.*

Serious Sam: Scram!! *whips out his chainsaw and saws off the Mites.*
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:06 pm

Courage veers to the right upon seeing the Mites. The truck is about to crash into a rock formation.

Courage: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:08 pm

Serious Sam: AWWW SHII--

*CRASHED!!*

Serious Sam: *to Courage* Do you have insurance for this truck? Cuz it ain't going to cover it.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:09 pm

Courage: *Shakes no.* Mm mm...
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:15 pm

Serious Sam: Crap. Can't this get any worse--

*The trophy cargo with Muriel drives out of the topic.*

Serious Sam: DAAAMN!!!

*Eustace sees his broken truck*

Eustace: NRRGHH!! You stupid dog! You and your stupid friend just broke my truck--

Serious Sam: Hey, he was just trying to save your wife!!

Eustace: But didn't save my truck!

Serious Sam: Oh, so now it's also my fault?!

Eustace: Yeah. And either you fix it--

Serious Sam: Urggh.. No. And I'm calling auto repair. *calls Handy.*

*Handy arrives with his towtruck*

Handy: Ah! *runs to Eustace's truck and examines it.*

Eustace: O_O You're gonna waste my money on this!

Serious Sam: He's your problem now! Ha ha ha!

Eustace: Why you!!! Maybe I'll teach you two a little lesson. *wears his scary mask* OOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:31 pm

*Suddenly, Hanks Summers, Cynder and the Sorceress appear at Bagg's Farm, underneath the Bagg house, watching the whole thing. ... unnoticed.*

The Sorceress: *Looks through the Binoculars* (Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Look at those of Master Tabuu's underlings go.)

Hank: (How long have you met Tabuu's "Underlings"?)

The Sorceress: (More than you ever have, Henry.)

Cynder: (So Henry, How about you and I go out to dinner sometime after this?)

Hank: (Cynder, I told you;) I'M IN NO RELATIONSHIP WITH A DRA--!!

The Sorceress: SHHHHHHHHH!!! (Not so loud, Henry. You want everyone to know we're here?)

Cynder: (Plus Henry, I'm not asking you this to put you in my romantic relationship. We're still just friends, you know.)
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:42 pm

Handy: *noticed he forgot his toolbox when he got here and he was grumpy.*

Eustace: What's going on at my house?!

Serious Sam: Looks like somebody is trying to spy on us.

Eustace: DRGGH!! Must be the government. They know that I didn't pay any taxes!

Serious Sam: Heh! Sucks for you.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:18 pm

Courage: *Whines and whimpers. Babbles and points in the direction the trophy cargo exited.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:59 pm

Serious Sam: I hear ya loud and clear, Bud. *thinks* Come to think of it, maybe that beaver MAY lend us his towtruck.

Handy: HUH?!?

*Serious Sam grabs Courage and gets in the towtruck*

Serious Sam: SEE YA, SUCKER!! *Drives out of the topic.*

Handy: *Angry* HRRRRRRMPPPPPPPPHHHHHH!!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:15 am

The Sorceress: (Okay, You two. the coast is clear.)

*Hank, Cynder and the Sorceress climb into the Basement which is underneath the Bagg House then walk upstairs, then walks to the Basement Door.*

The Sorceress: (Okay, Remember the drill Henry; If the Baldy Toothless old Human Farmer tries to get in the Basement, just blast him with your Dark Cannon. And Cynder, You grab the Eustace Trophy and Take it to the Subspace Army.)

OOC: No character can hear voices of Memories inside of either Hank's nor Buffy's head. Just ignore the Voices.

Buffy's Voice angry inside of Hank's Head: *as Hank remembered* You've never been there for me, father!! You should've looked into my occupation and became a slayer before I did!! If you don't want to treat me like a heroine because of my behavior around the Demons, Hank, WHY DON'T YOU BURN IN HELL!? I JUST HATE YOU SO MUCH!!

Joyce Summers's upset voice in Hank's Head: *as Hank Remembered* If you wanted a become Buffy's true father, Henry, you should've been FAITHFUL in her!! But... now I figured that you're not even respectful enough to have a heroine for a daughter, I suggest we be apart tomorrow morning while I move to Sunnydale! And I'm filing the Divorce papers tonight! And you, Henry Summers Jr., have no power to stop me!

Van Hellsing's calm Voice in Hank's Head: Henry, perhaps you don't understand the true meaning of the word "Faith"; Faith is a profound belief or trust in a particular truth, or in a doctrine that expresses such a truth. Formal usage of the word "faith" is largely reserved for concepts of religion, where it almost universally refers to a trusting belief in a transcendent reality (ergo spirituality and spiritual immortality), or else in a Supreme Being and their role as a guide for people moving into an experience of such reality.

Informal usage of the the word "faith" can be quite broad, and may be used standardly in place of either as "trust," "belief," or "hope". For example, the word "faith" can refer to a religion itself or to religion in general. As with "trust," faith involves a concept of future events or outcomes.

Hank's Voice in his own head: What's you're point, Turtle jerk?

Ignitus's Voice in Hank's head: Van Hellsing's point is... If you don't go undercover in to the Subspace Army with Cynder, Van and I will leave no informative but to file a Federal Lawsuit against you for Child/Occupation neclect as your daughter Elizabeth informed me to.

Hank's voice in his own head: *Sighs* I just disapprove of Heroic Women. I mean I'm an Art Dealer, not a Demon Killer or a Government Agent. ... Looks like I have no choice. I'll do it.

Cynder's Voice in Hank's head: Henry?... Henry?... Henry?... Henry?...

Cynder: (Henry?... Henry?... What's wrong?)

Hank: (Oh. To be honest... I've been hit on the head by my own memories?)

The Sorceress: (Like one of the of the memories where your daughter disowned you?)

Hank: (Uh... Yeah. Exactly that.) *Aims his Dark Cannon at the Basement Door*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:26 am

*Eustace returns to his own home, but his tv isn't running.*

Eustace: DAHH! *kicks his tv, but.. it works!* Ooh! Heh heh, I knew kicking the TV would be an excellent idea. *tries to find something to watch* ARGGH!! 99 channels and still nothing to watch!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:12 pm

The Sorceress: (Any other plans, Cynder?)

*Cynder just whispers into the Sorceress's ear.*

The Sorceress: (Good Idea.)

*Hank, Cynder and the Sorceress sneak out of the Basement into Eustace's Location and Hank Points the Dark Cannon at the Farmer. However, Hank finally saw Cynder cleaning her face with a wet paw.*

Cynder: NOW, HENRY!!

*After rehearing the Voices of his memories, Hank then repoints the Dark Cannon at the Sorceress*

The Sorceress: Now What, Summers!? *gets Shot by Hank with a Dark Cannon and Turns into a Trophy and mumbles* MMMPH MPHMPMHPPMHPMHP PHMPHMPPMP PHMHMPHM! (I aughta file a lawsuit against Some pathedic art Dealer who turned me into a TROPHY!!!!!)

Cynder: Way to go, Hank! Spyro's going to be happy to hear this!

Hank: Don't get to excited, Cindy. This is just my first time at this job.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:49 pm

A Thwomp crushes the Sorceress trophy, as it's impossible to even mumble as a trophy.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:15 pm

*Lifty and Shifty saw the whole thing.*

Lifty and Shifty: OOOOOH!! Deee hee he he he he! *Grabs the Sourceress trophy and fled out of the topic.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:28 pm

Hank: Grrrrr! DAMN! We were about to take that Trophy to the US authorities!! *Follows the Raccoons with Cynder following Hank*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:37 am

*Muriel returns*

Eustace: Muriel! I'm hungry!

Muriel: I'm tired, Eustace. I need to get a cup of tea to relax for awhile. There is a frozen TV dinner in the freezer.

Eustace: TV Dinners?! Bah!
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:48 pm

Courage walks into the house and jumps onto the rocking chair.

Courage: *Sigh.*

Meanwhile, on the outskirts, M walks into the topic, heading towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:24 pm

*Muriel is making some tea.*
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 pm

M walks onto the front porch and knocks on the door.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:32 pm

*Eustace answers the door*

Eustace: Oh great. I suppose you're tryin to sell cheap vaccumms to us. We don't want any!
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:37 pm

M: No sir, I'm just here to post wanted posters for two dangerous renegades. *Pulls out two wanted posters of LWB and E. Nigma and shows them to Eustace.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:39 pm

Eustace: What's in it for me?
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:15 am

M: It's on the poster.

LWB has a bounty of 50,000 coins while E. Nigma has a bounty of 1,000,000 coins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)   The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Middle of Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossal Crossover RPG :: Colossal Crossover RPG :: RPG-Zone :: Media Dimension :: Cartoon County-
Jump to: