Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies

Go down 
+2
Karasz
Alexander von Koopa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:59 pm

Grampa Willie: Good. *a trumpet fanfare sounds* Well congrats, sonnyboys, you've learned all of the moves in this here level. I may not have been able to stop ya'll from breath'n my air here, but don't think you'll be s'lucky in the mines... they's not much air down there anyways!

Grampa Willie burrows back underground.

Kamerry: Dears, I do believe I see a Portal Piece floating on that island of contentment and benevolence over there!

Kamerry floats over to the edge of the water but quickly jumps back.

Kamerry: Oh fiddle faddle, this will not do. This water is infested with piranhas... not to mention we'd all catch our deaths in it if we fell in!
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm

LWB shoots a Frozen Paint Splatter close to the edge of the water.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:49 pm

This creates a single frozen stepping stone.

Kamerry: *to LWB* If I may suggest, dearie, these steeping stones might dissapear soon after you have made them, and I doubt they would hold more then one person, so do be careful.

Random Goblin: You mean, like Ice Mario in Super Mario Galaxy?

Kamerry: *sighs* Leave it to one of my sister's goons to upsurp me by talking about nonsense.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:31 pm

LWB: Okay.

LWB starts making a trail of ice leading to the island and runs across the ice. AFter a few seconds, the trail of disappears.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:33 pm

LWB should be on the island now, where the fourth portal piece is floating... suspiciously. *cue ominous music*
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:43 pm

LWB reaches for the Portal Piece.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:48 pm

Portal Piece: EY! WHATTAYA THINK YER DO'N, KID?
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:56 pm

LWB: JEEZ!!! ... *Pokes the Portal Piece.*
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:07 pm

Portal Piece: EY! *pokes LWB*
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:50 pm

LWB giggles like the Pillsbury Doughboy.

LWB: Aren't you supposed to be a Portal Piece?
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:57 pm

Portal Piece: That doesn't mean I like to be poked like a dead frog! *imitates random traveler* Oh look at me, just because I have thumbs I rule the world! I could care less about the feelings of inatimate objects! *back to normal* What did you think, every Portal Piece is going to giggle and shout just because someone tries to yank them from there resting place?

Kamerry casts a spell on the Portal Piece that petrifies it, causing it to fall to the ground.

Kamerry: That settles him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:10 pm

OOC: I'm reminded of a (much grumpier) Casper the Key from Knightmare.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:02 am

OOC: What excatly is Knightmare?

Kamerry magically puts the grumpy portal piece in Hammerspace and urges for LWB to follow her to a magical clearing of Sunshine and Rainbows.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:39 am

OOC: A British game show where kids put on the Helmet of Justice to blind them to the blue screen way ahead, so three advisors using a "magic mirror" and the advice/mocking of Treguard the dungeon master have to guide him through a three-level dungeon of epicness and not horribly fail.

Would you like to know more?[/Starship Troopers]
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:07 pm

OOC: If you'd like.

IC:

This would also be a good time for everyone else to follow Kamerry.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:09 pm

Sockie does so.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:48 pm

OOC: Knightmare was epicly hard. There were eight seasons, several teams per season, and of those teams, only eight won. In the entire run of Knightmare. The best part was the characters, including Cedric the Mad Monk, who went around insulting people and whacking them with a quarterstaff but really wanted a hug, Casper the Key, a talking key that belonged to Merlin, and... well, Merlin.

IC:

Alex follows Kammery.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:40 pm

LWB follows Kamerry
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:45 pm

The backround music starts to become very dark and ominous as the group enters the field of happiness and joy and blah blah blah.

Kamerry: Oh dear... I don't like the sound of this...
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:28 pm

Sockie: What's so bad about dark and ominous music?
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:27 pm

Alex looks for the radio that's playing said music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11