Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pauline's House of Pizzas

Go down 
+3
Nega Koopakirby
Karasz
Toon King 2
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Pauline's House of Pizzas Empty
PostSubject: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:57 pm

A Large Pizza Restaurant owned by Pauline. Large because it has a Wide Arcade area that Pauline built by herself. She got Every Arcade game that she bought with her money. She even bought a Game She debuted in herself (Donkey Kong). She does make Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large Pizzas and Drinks. Although she knows how to spend wisely.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:27 pm

*Pauline appeared serving Geraldine (Who also appeared) a slice of Bacon topped pizza*

Pauline: So, Geraldine, Why do you look so frightened?

Geraldine: Mom, I just saw a Monster out front of this house this morning. It looked like a Thin tailed white horse with one horn on his head. I was afraid that he was going to eat me so I have to run off. *Takes a bite out of a slice of pizza*

Pauline: If you're talking about Charlie, than he's actually a Unicorn, they're not monsters at all because Unicorns eat grass.

Geraldine: If I see another monster coming in, I will scream like hell!!

Pauline: Calm down, Geraldine; Not all monsters are in there own Evil, Scary and Demonic ways. I mean if you look at both James, Micheal, Spyro, Artificial Giga Bowser, Victoria, Powser, Willow and Cynder over there *Points at Sulley, Mike, Spyro, Artie, Victoria, Powser, Willow eating their Pepperoni Pizza at another table* They're both actually Protective. And the Monsters on Sesame street are very friendly.

Geraldine: I... See!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:54 pm

*Karasz and Sarina arrives after being dropped off from the DeSoto. Karasz and Sarina walks to Geraldine.*

Karasz: Umm... Are you Geraldine?...

Sarina: If so.. we don't like to say this but..

Karasz: Your Grizzteddy family have been skinned alive by a clown king pin, and... we tried to stop him, but he killed them anyway. The worst part is that all the Grizzteddy species are now extinct, unless the dna is extracted and is sent to the government to create a a Grizzteddy clone.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:59 pm

OOC: Here comes something dramatic.

*Geraldine is shocked after hearing this Then she looks at both Francis and Wephiles who are sitting at one of the Tables next to her's*

Francis: If you want to know, Geraldine, I tried stopping Clownface as well.

Geraldine: ... I knew this is going to happen! *Cries* This is all my fault!! *sobs out hers*

Pauline: W-w-what's the matter, Geraldine?

Geraldine: *Sobs* I FORGOT TO BRING MY GRIZZLYTEDDY PET OWNERS WITH ME TO YOUR HOUSE LAST NIGHT!! *Sobs*

Pauline: You Poor dear. I'm so sorry you had this loss. But you're right; You should've brought your Grizzlyteddies to our household. Your grandfather already built the Cages ready for animals like those. Hmmm. I know something that'll cheer you up. *Walks over to the Counter, takes a large glass, and fills it with Diet Chuckola Cola and Serves it to Geraldine.* There you go, Geraldine. And don't worry, Geraldine, I might get you a new pet after we eat, okay?

Francis: Oh and Daniella...

Pauline: *Francis* How'd you know my real first name? And I expect you to call me "Pauline"?

Francis: Oops. Sorry. I just watched too much of that "Super Mario Brothers" Live Action Movie which might've revealed that Mario's Girlfriend is named "Daniella".

Pauline: *Angry* Meaning that the CEO of the "Hollywood Motion Pictures" Studios exposed my Top Secret Former Name to the plubic. and Francis, Remind me to get a lawyer so I can SUE THE UNDERWHERE OUT OF THAT HOLLYWOOD MOTION PICTURES C.E.O.!!

Francis: As you wish... "Pauline".

Pauline: But I also need to sue Clownface for murdering Geraldine's Pet Owners.

Last edited by ToonKing2 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:01 pm

Karasz: I didn't have the heart to tell Geraldine that he's still in Toadwood Forest getting beaten up by animal activists.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:43 pm

*Luigi arrives*

Luigi: Oh! It's-a-you again!

Karasz: Luigi? I didn't expect you to be here.

Luigi: Well, I was thinking if you want to help me out with the Subspace thing.

Karasz: Yeah, they took my friends away. Ok.. I'm ready.

Luigi: Wahoo! I knew I can count on you!
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:50 pm

*Light crashes down right next to Karasz, injured*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:04 pm

Karasz: OW!!

Luigi: WHOA!! What's-a-going on here?!

Karasz: Light? Are you alright?!

Sarina: Say something!!
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:10 pm

Light: Ugh.......I was attacked by a scientist hired by Dark.....
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:13 pm

Karasz: Me too!! He just owned me...

Luigi: Umm.. Can we just go now?

*The ship arrives as Peach comes out.*

Peach: Luigi, there you are. Did you find your brother?

Luigi: No. Not yet. But I'll catch up if I find him.

Peach: OK.. I'm beginning to worry about him.
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:25 pm

*Dr. SMRT flies into topic, ray gun smoking*

Dr. SMRT: Oh good, this leaded me right to my enemy.....HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF PREHISTORIC TIMES!?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:28 pm

Karasz: Simple.. Education and memory! *pulls out teh Celebrel-Inhance-O-tron* And I have this just for you!! *Slams it on Dr. SMRT and drains his IQ to -100*
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:32 pm

Dr. SMRT: .............Ugh.................*Drools*

Sign: But when this wears off in 3 hours, he'll be 100 times smarter.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:33 pm

Sign 2: Which isn't too bad, because 100 times -100 is -10,000.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:36 pm

Karasz: Better take him to custody.

*The two policecars arrive and grabs Dr. SMRT.*

Policeman: Thanks bub. He was one of the FBI's third most wanted list! *drags Dr. SMRT out of the topic.*

Peach: Do you three wish to come along?

Karasz: Sure.

Sarina: Absolutely. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:37 pm

*Dr. SMRT continues to drool*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:00 pm

Karasz: *drags Light the ship* Come on! Let's go! >_<;;

Sarina: Wait up Onii-Chan!!

Peach: Luigi, are you sure you don't want to come?

Luigi: That would be ruining the best moment in CCRPG history.

*A cow falls on Luigi*

Luigi: WAAAAAAHOOOHOHOOHOOOHOOO!! *gets off.* Anyway, I'll try to find my brother. Give me more time to find him.

Peach: ...Well.. Alright.. But don't expect me to be in another castle.

Luigi: Ok, I won't.
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:07 pm

Light: Alright, let's go.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:10 pm

*The ship departs and leaves the topic.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:31 pm

Francis: Oh *Koopa Kid Roars* Where can I be able to get help now?

Pauline: Francis, I expect you don't say #11 in this restaraunt. This is not a Guttermouth Convention.

Francis: *Reads the Light Grolokus Book* 11A robot Created by a fat, bald, Moustachioed Genius saves the life of a Black, Red-striped, Expiramental Monster.

Wephiles: That is not what she has in mind Francis. And you shouldn't say the name of the mushroomite Gods in vain. So I advise you to stop because I don't want you to anger Grambi. Besides even in the Mushroom Galaxy, There are 13 Foal words you shouldn't use.

Francis: ... Okay, Wephi, You have the promise I cannot break. *Takes off his Glasses and covers his head with his Bottom Lip and Mumbles, "You can so Hi-Technicaaaaaly count on me." then wears his glasses again.*

Pauline: And that's another thing; Put your bottom lip back on your chin. That is retard.

*Meanwhile, Wephiles discovers both Count Blackula, B-My, Black Doom and Doom's Eye in the Table far next to Pauline and Geraldine... But on the other side. And she somehow gasped.*

Pauline: What is it, Wephiles?

Wephiles: Blackula... has arrived. *Feels her head, Skull and Brain* R-@-P-E!! *Continues shouting the word.*

*Everyone in the Restaraunt stared at Wephiles*

Pauline: R@pe? ... I don't get it, Wephiles?

Wephiles: *Scarred* Blackula, he r@ped me in the public place of Planet Plit against my will 2000 years ago. And I ended up pregnant with Doomius. Blackula is refered to as the "Mushroomite God of Darkness".

Francis: How on Plit can Blackula be a Mushroomite God? His Son and the Black Arms Plus the Black Comet itself are all Shadow the Hedgehog-Based, as in Sonic Team-Based.

Wephiles: It doesn't matter if Planet Blacksylvania is a "Sonic" Location (If that's what you call it), the Planet is still located in the Mushroom Galaxy. He's the Black Koopa Paratroopa, Anyway. The Black Comet is just a Ship that flies throughout all galaxies, especially the Solar System itself.

Francis: Should I kill him with a MeowBomb?

Wephiles: You think you're Kraitos? No. I will not allow you to do that.

Francis: You hate him, right?

Wephiles: Yes. I do. As much as I hated the Soleannish Sun God named after my planet.

Francis: Then why do you want him to live?

Wephiles: Just think Francis... if Blackula dies... then all Evil will be erased from existance. There will be no more controversies, no more hatred, no more crime nor sin. Demons and Monsters will no longer exist. Kamek will no longer be an evil sort. Jaydes will no longer have such strict behavior. Grambi will no longer have a cranky attitude. There will be no friendly rivalry between Pauline Daniella Daniels and Princess Peach Toadstool. Bowser will no longer kidnap Princess Peach. The X-Nauts will no longer try to conquer the word and neither will either Shroobs nor Nekonians. Dimentio will no longer get to destroy the Universe. Think it over, Francis. If you Kill him now, This whole Game franchise will be over... for all eternity.

Francis: What do you want me and Da-er-Pauline to do?

Wephiles: You must avoid him. He is extremely dangerous. He even has a Dragon Form that is More ultimately powerful than Dimentio and Luigi Combined.

Blackula: And Doomius, Remind me to vile a lawzuit against the *Goomba Grunts* named "Yoo-jye *Goomba Grunts*" Vor beatink Shiggyroo Mia-motto to my People.

Black Doom: First off Father, Their name's Are "Shigeru Miyamoto" and "Yuji Naka". Second, I gave Yuji Naka permission to add us to his "Shadow" game.

Blackula: Well... B-My and I veren't in ze game. Explain Zat, Zientizt.

Black Doom: So, Pops? You were unlockable as a 1-2p mode Character in the new Wii Version after beating all behavior stories in Expert mode and so was B-My after Beating the Expert Mode for the First Time.

Blackula: Zer really vas no "Vii Version", vaz zere?

Black Doom: No. But apparently I forced some Generic *Goomba Grunts* of WarioWare to Pirate "Shadow the Hedgehog" Out of Gamecube and into the empty Wii Disc.

Blackula: Doomius, If you didn't mezz viz my Dark Emerald by now, you jould've ztayed az a *Goomba Grunts* Hedgie.

Black Doom: DO I EVEN GIVE A *Koopa Kid Roars*? No!

B-my: *Sighs* Big Brother, Didn't you realize it's Brutal to call people besides people on our planet *Goomba Grunts*?

Black Doom: B-My, in Blacksylvania, everyone outside of our planet is a *Goomba Grunts*.

Geraldine: What's a *Goomba Grunts*, anyway?

*Pissed for being insulted by the N-Word, Pauline changes her eyes to red and confronts those foulmouthed Black Aliens.*

Pauline: FOUR OF YOU!!! QUIT SAYING NUMBER THREE!!! You're all children's characters. You shouldn't say stuff like this.

Black Doom: *Points his Chaos Diamond at Pauline* Unless you want to get hit by Chaos Ray, I suggest you stop treating us like you rule our Planet.

Pauline: *@Black Doom* Black Doom, I'm dead serious; If you all keep filling into my restaurant with your dirty language, I will report this to the authorities!

B-My: Looks like both of you guys got yourselves busted.

Blackula: Doomius, dont bay a dention to ze *Chomp Barks*.

*Pauline picks up her cell an dials the phone number to the Police*

Black Doom: What's the *Chomp barks* doing?

Pauline: That's another thing, Black Doom; Just because I'm pretty doesn't give you a right to call me a prostitute! *On the Phone* Galactic Operating Service line, Give me the Toad Town Police. ... What do you mean the phone line's been disconnected? ... Subspace Bomb Explosion? ... What Police service line do you have then? ... FOXHOUND? But they work for the Planet far away from here. How can they Protect every other galaxy besides Earth?

Black Doom: Yeah. Even I didn't *Koopa Kid Roars* know.

Pauline: I SAID WATCH YOUR MOUTH!! *Back on her Cell* Excuse my behavior I just don't allow anyone To Swear or curse in my Family Restaraunt cause this isn't a guttermouth convention. But some "Blackula" Koopa and Some "Black Doom" Freak and their Pet cycloptic octopus Keep swearing and Cursing although Amy Rose is here trying to tame them so I need to call the authorities.

B-My Rose: My name is B-My Rose!! And Don't you forget it, Sister!

Galactic Operating Service Line: *On the Cell Phone* Please hold while we get the Hold of FOXHOUND. *Makes Digital music*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:52 pm

Galactic Operating Service Line: *Through the Cell* We're Sorry, but FOXHOUND is Busy at the Moment.

Pauline: *On the Cell* Then get me someone heroic or something. Like some Human Guy in the Black Swooper Halloween costume or someone.

Galactic Operating Service Line: Are you talking about "Batman"?

Pauline: *On the Cell* Look, I don't give a Crap who you give me? Any Heroic being would do.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:53 pm

It is impossible to contact Batman.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:43 pm

Pauline: *On the Phone* Then just give me the Police!!

Galactic Operating Service Line: Please Hold.... *Plays the Digital Tune* We have contacted the Police. Please stand By.

Pauline: *On the Phone* Hello? Is this the Police? ... This is Pauline? Those three black aliens are filling my family restaraunt with foal words and there might be children here. You can't just say foal words in the Public restaraunt. Can't you just help me just this once? Even Amy Rose here is trying to stop them from Cursing her.

B-my: It's B-My Rose!! And I don't remember another Rose named "Amy"!

Pauline: And she might be suffering from amnesia as well.

B-my: I DON'T HAVE AMNESIA!! All I remembered is that I was unnamely separated from my parents and my twin since birth. And I was raised by Count Blackula.

Pauline: *On the Phone* Actually... On the other hand this "Amy" turned out to be the Anti-Heroine that opposes the Real Amy Rose. She calls herself by the name "B-My Rose" which is short for Black Amy Rose, but her fur's not black at all, it's actually Pink. And she Refers to Black Doom as her "Big Brother". Can you help me on this one, Officer?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:16 pm

*The S.W.A.T. Team arrives and beat up B-my, Black Doom, and other... Black Minions... Magilla Gorilla arrives.*

Magilla Gorilla: It's a good thing I left a note to Mr. Peebles! I'm sure he won't mind me walking out of the Pet Shop for a few days! Hoo hoo hoo hoo!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:01 am

Black Doom: Lets Get Out Of Here!! *Runs out of the Topic with Blackula, B-My and Doom's Eye, away from the S.W.A.T. Team.*

Pauline: AND DON'T COME BACK, BLACK RETARDS!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pauline's House of Pizzas
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next