Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pauline's House of Pizzas

Go down 
+3
Nega Koopakirby
Karasz
Toon King 2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:28 am

Magilla Gorilla: Excuse me, ma'am, but do you have any of these yummy banana pizzas? I heard you're selling that kind of flavor.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:30 pm

Pauline: *@Magilla* Well... I still don't like Primates that much, not that I hate them or anything, they just annoy me. But I guess I will take that order because I really approve of Hanna Barbara Characters. *@Dorothy* Dottie, Did you get the Order right?

Dorothy: Yes, Auntie Pauline. *Starts Fixing the Banana Pizza*

Pauline: *@Magilla* You're Pizza will be ready in the Moment. Would you like something to drink? We Do have Diet Chuckola Cola Banana Twist in My Soda Machine, You know.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:43 pm

Magilla Gorilla: Hey I gotta try that out!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:25 pm

*Homsar comes in*

Homsar: I am filled with pasta and anchovies!

Magilla Gorilla: *to Pauline* How come you don't like primates? In case you were wondering that humans are evolved from them. It's part of Charles Darwin theory!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:02 pm

*Dorothy serves Magilla Banana Pizza with Banana Cream And a drink of Diet Chuckola Cola Banana Twist.*

Pauline: To tell you the truth, Magilla, it all started back in the Super Smash Bros. Academy when I was a Child. *Explains to Magilla about her Childhood based on TK2's Fanfiction.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:16 pm

Magilla: Ooh! That is such an interesting tale! *eats the banana pizza*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:42 pm

Wephiles: Francis, I gotta Go Back.

Francis: Why?

Wephiles: There's an important "meeting" I have to go to. *Leaves Topic*

Francis: Okay. *Takes a Sip of his own Cup of Iced Tea*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:44 pm

Meowmaid: Hey Francis? I got a call from another at the fort. Your stuff was stolen by an armless weirdo.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:06 am

Francis: *Shocked* THAT SON OF A *Chomp Barks*!!*Angrily Runs out of the Topic*

Pauline: *Tsk Tsk* Poor Francis is always conserned about how his collectables get stolen. *@Geraldine* So Geraldine, How about you help me with the Subspace event's afterparty after the event is over? I mean, ROBby, BOBby and Dorothy are about to decorate the whole Pizza Palace I'm running, and Sara and I are about to set out the Pizza Buffet. And Cousin Paulie is about to buy us a Big Cake. There might be something YOU might do, Geraldine.

Geraldine: What would that be, Mom?

Pauline: Go find a Pinata. There are lots of them on Pinata Island. Me? I prefere White Cocoadile, because I like white chocolate better; Less fattening, that is.

Geraldine: Well... I hunted down a Snapper before So maybe I'll go catch a White... eh... What is it again?

Pauline: Cocoadile.

Geraldine: Right! White Cocoadile! I will not let you down, Mom! *Runs out of the Topic*

Pauline: *@Geraldine before she left* Just try not to hit it with any Weapons or Attacks!! It might damage it!!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:26 am

Magilla: Thanks for the food, ma'am! I'll see you later! *walks out.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:33 pm

*As Geraldine returns to the Topic with Chucky the white Cocoadile, Spyro gets a Ringtone in his cell and takes a call*

Spyro: Hello? Hey, Buffy? How's my favorite Demon Killer? ... You saying you want us to come over there and Help? ... We'll be right there. *Hangs up* It's Buffy. She said She wants us to help with this important Battle. *Leaves Topic with Sulley, Mike, Hank, Willow, and Cynder and Ignitus.*

Geraldine: *Sees this* What's up with them, Mom?

Pauline: *Giggles* You'll see!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:55 pm

*After the Afterparty is set up, Paulie placed some salad on the Table as by one side of the Pizza Buffet as Sara places her plate of Cocktail wieners on the other side. Also, The R.O.B. Bros. ROBby and BOBby bring in the Big Cake filled with secret Awards.*
Spoiler:

Paulie: *Walks to the Cake* That is Very Good Boys. *Uses the Icing and writes down "Congratulations, Smash Brigade!" on the cake*

Pauline: Look. Geraldine and I are going to help the Smash Brigade. Paulie, Dorothy, You keep an eye on my restaurant while I'm gone. Sara, ROBby, BOBby, you get to come with us. *Leaves Topic with Sara, ROBby, BOBby and Geraldine.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:17 pm

*Karasz, Toniyo, and Sarina came in.*

*Mario Bros, Wario, Yoshi, and Peach came in.*

*Pac-Man, Rayman, Globox, Bubblun, and Bobblun came in.*

*Strong Bad, Homestar Runner, and The Cheat came in.*

*Pikachu, Drunk, Big Heavy, Karl, and Sarge came in.*

*Earthworm Jim and Peter Puppy came in..*

*Crash and Coco came in.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:47 pm

*TK2's Heroes came in as well as TK2's Villains*

Lightning: Look we cars want to stay, Pauline. But we need to get back to Radiator Springs for some Gasoline; It's good for our health.

Pauline: You don't have to come in if you don't want to, I'll see you cars later

*Lightning, Mater, Chick and Spatula Drive out of the Topic*

Artie: Hey, I didn't realise loud music, Oh and *holds a slice of Pineapple Pizza* Nice Pineapple Pizza you got there, Lady.

Pauline: Make sure everyone else gets some of that Buffet too, Artie.

Geraldine: Oh dear! Mother, I didn't even know this person we have battled earlier before the Strange Black Void Dimension Thingie collapsed!

Pauline: Are you talking about Tabuu of Subspace?

Geraldine: I didn't even know the name of either one, Mother!

Pauline: *Headslaps herself*

Fluffy: *Unhappy* I understand now... The Current Bowser I met at Subspace... Isn't the same Bowser I remembered six years ago.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:50 pm

Peach: *to Fluffy* Well, there is always other fish in the sea to who are you looking for.

Wario: Nice joint, Pauline! Hah hah hah! Hope you got garlic pizza, because I'm-a-hungry for garlic.

Strong Bad: Boy, the Brothers Strong are really going to be jealous.

Earthworm Jim: So does the other superheroes. I need green pepper!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:32 pm

Tiger: *Sleeps in the Booth of the Pizza place* I miss my mom and dad. *Sleeps more.*

Fluffy: I was going to see a Psychologist, but.. he's at Planet Neko where I'm not supposed to go near any more. It's hopeless. Anyway Got any Anchovies?

Pauline: It's right at the Pizza Buffet, along with Pinapple and Garlic and and Green Pepper and Vedgetable and Chicken and Pepperoni and Sausage and Canadian Bacon and Mushrooms/Olives, Supreme Pizza, Tomato Pizza and Onion but that's already on me! We also got some chips and Dip and COcktail Weenies if you guys want any. Also the Drinks from the Soda Fountain is on me at this time on.

Fluffy: Sorry, It's that... I was out casted from Neko and I even tried proving my love life video to Bowser Jr. but he still never believes that I'm his mother. I seriously need to see a Psychologist about this.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:12 pm

Bubblun: *to Pauline* Do you know who can help her?

Peter Puppy: And are you aware that some freaky guy with the red bunny costume is going to destroy your pizza joint?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:16 pm

Suddenly, a tank bursts through the wall and starts blasting everything.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:21 pm

*My characters fled from the tank.*

Earthworm Jim: OH MY SOD!!

Luigi: WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!

Sarge: How dare you try to crash in, LITTERALLY! Show yourself, scoundrel!
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:23 pm

The tank starts running over ovens and pizza dough. The Noid then pops out.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:24 pm

Karasz: There goes the oven.. =_=;

Big Heavy: THAT TANK MUST BE DESTROYED!! *pulls out Sasha and shoots the tank.* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:25 pm

Leafe leads Alanna into the topic.

Alanna: Uh...Where are you taking me?

Leafe: Dada!

Alanna: -.-'

Last edited by Emperor Zec on Mon May 19, 2008 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:25 pm

The Noid leaps onto Big Heavy's face as the tank keeps destroying stuff on it's own.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:27 pm

Big Heavy: GET IT OFF!! GET IT OFF!!!

Toniyo: I'll take it down!! *Grabs the Noid and throws him away.*

Earthworm Jim: A dirty stinking villain would destroy a poor pizza joint like this!! *pulls out his red gun* EAT DIRT, HIDEOUS RED THING!! *shoots The Noid* HAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA!

Strong Bad: *sniff* Oh god.. *looks away* I can't look at this tragic horror..
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:29 pm

The Noid gets out a chainsaw and lunges at Earthworm Jim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House of Pizzas   Pauline's House of Pizzas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pauline's House of Pizzas
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next