Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)

Go down 
+2
Alexander von Koopa
Professor Reeka
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Empty
PostSubject: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:11 am

Hidden away in an alternate dimension with a void-like sky lies U. Reeka's Lab. It is two floors above ground, and only the doctor knows what lies in the lab's basements. The lab's outside is very Greek-themed and sits on a obsidian black floating island make of an unknown material.

The first floor of the lab contains a Greek Foyer, a Lecture Hall, a Kitchen, and a Library, while the second floor just has a Greek-styled bedroom and bathroom to match.

There are four basement floors and this is where the actual genetics lab is.

BF1: U. Reeka's Office, Lab 1, Data Analysis Room, DNA Storage Room
BF2: Lab 2, Lab 3, Generator Room, Genetic Continment Lab 1
BF3: Lab 4, Main Computer Room, Lab 5, Genetic Containment Lab 2
BF4: Reactor Core, Secret Surgery

The Lab is Genetics-Based, and each Lab is for a different purpose, whether it be for building inventions/weapons, or the Gene Splicing Chamber, etc.

Outside the laboratory and above the sky loom two planets, one of water and one of fire, each acessible by a launch star on either side of the building. The water planet houses U. Reeka's Underwater Aquatics Lab, and the fire planet houses a statue of Tuola, and the dreaded Para-Blarrg.

The dimension and the Lab both have a very gloomy and creepy feel, like most Mad Scientist's Labs.

NOTE: When in U. Reeka's Lab, please type what room of the lab you are in under Subject even if your first post says what room you are in. This is just for organization, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: The Lab's Outside   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:48 pm

A portal opens up outside U. Reeka's Laboratory and Alex, Misery, and the Point Man shoot out. Alex and the Point Man crash to the ground, while Misery hovers just above it before she can land. The two males of the group get up and dust themselves off.
Point Man: Portals certainly aren't too gentle.
Alex: You get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:53 pm

The portal also drops Dr. Specter and Ketchup LWB next to Alex and co. on a small island that is connected to the island where the lab is via the Bridge of Forgotten Memories.

The two planets above the sky shine in an eerie light, and the sky is dark and cloudly, and yet mysterious and electric-looking.

Dr. Specter: Where are we again?

OOC: Metroid Prime 2: Sanctuary Fortress Theme tends to come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:54 pm

Alex: I have no idea. We're either right, and outside Reeka's place, or we're totally screwed.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:56 pm

Dr. Specter then points to a large and intimidating laboratory.

Dr. Specter: Perhaps this "Reeka" person lives in there?
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:05 pm

Alex looks over the real estate.
Alex: It's a big improvement from his last place.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:21 pm

Ketchup LWB: Enough talking, lets see if he can help me!
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:24 pm

Alex: Right.
Alex, the Point Man, and Misery cross the Bridge of Overly Dramatic Names Forgotten Memories to the front door of Reeka's lab.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:29 pm

OOC: That's an entirely different bridge...

IC:

The front of the Lab is guarded by two large statues of the Greek Godess Metis, and the lab door is between them. Oddly, there is a door bell on the right side of the door.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:31 pm

OOC: Technically, Metis is a Titan and blah blah blah blah blah copy and paste blah blah blah

IC:

Instead of using the convinient doorbell, Alex just knocks.

Last edited by Alexander von Koopa on Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:34 pm

OOC: And technicallly I'm not a professor...

IC:

A Voice from Within: GO AWAY!
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:36 pm

Alex: Quite frankly, I'm not too keen on talking to you either, but it's kind of important.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:47 pm

The door opens and U. Reeka is standing inside, just as short and wrinkled as ever. Though that "fun" vibe he used to have is no longer there, replaced by a bitter scowl.

U. Reeka: ... Alex? What you want, better yet, how you find me?
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:49 pm

Alex: I need you to do me a favor, and I knew where to go via the power of plot devices.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:51 pm

U. Reeka: Favor? Itsn't it too bad I not do favors anymore. Goodbye. *The doctor turns around and starts to walk back inside.*
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:53 pm

Alex: You owe me, Professor. Remember when you were working on making Pixls from people? Who do you think killed the Last Ones for you to experiment with?

OOC: I'm not revealing the plot twist at the end of the Last Ones's plot, because in the CCRPG world, it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:58 pm

U. Reeka: Lot good that did me, to be surrounded by nothing but digital shells of lives now gone...

OOC: That's quite alright, I'd much rather find out the traditional way. Now because of the time-span between here and BM, Tuola and Angelo won't die there, so all that I can do is explain what happpened between the gap here.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:01 pm

Alex is silent for a few seconds.
Alex: Wierd as you might have been, Reeka, I had some sort of respect for you once. You were always full of life and stuff, and I appreciated that. But now? Now you just look back at the past, mope, and sigh, while not appreciating the present. If you're trying to make yourself look miserable in my eyes, Reeka, mission accomplished.
Alex turns away from Reeka.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:04 pm

*U. Reeka turns back to Alex, his eye squinted and teary.

U. Reeka: What present do I have, huh? My wife is dead, my children are all dead, and now even Tuola and Angelo are dead! You call that present?
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:06 pm

Ketchup LWB: So... you can't bring people back to life?
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:06 pm

Alex turns to LWB.
Alex: The wierd Greek's not in the mood to do you anything.
He then turns back so he faces straight... though he's still not facing Reeka.
Alex: The past is behind us, the future is unknown. Every moment we have is a gift. That's why it's called the present.
Point Man: You totally stole that from Kung Fu Panda.
Alex: What's important is that he didn't know that. And now he does. Thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:08 pm

U. Reeka: *to LWB* My siblings were put to an end so violent that nothing, not even my genius could bring them back... I can still see their faces before it happened...

OOC: He can, but I never said this would be easy.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:10 pm

Alex is silent for a few seconds, reflecting on something he once heard John Connor say.
Alex: Wrong, Reeka. It's not that nothing can bring them back. A wise man once told me that nothing is impossible, and people who say otherwise don't try hard enough. Quite frankly, that motto of his is the only reason I'm still standing out here trying to get you to help my friend.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:14 pm

U. Reeka: *to Alex* They had their entire atomic structure vaporized by lazer... try bringing that back.

The doctor then thinks for a moment.

U. Reeka: I can still remember them... they looked so helpless, and I couldn't help them... even Tuola of all people, remember how much fire she had in her heart?

OOC: Got bored and changed the music to that submerged Torvus theme... it fits this moment, at least.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:17 pm

OOC: I prefer the Sam and Max War Song myself.

IC:

Alex: I myself lack the technical expertise to work doohickeys that bring people back to life using traces of them...
After admitting he's not the smartest person in the world (*insert sarcastic gasps here*), Alex suddenly gets a brainflash (and gets sued by Nickelodean).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)   U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U. Reeka's Laboratory (Origional)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next