Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gameravision (Code Monkeys)

Go down 
+4
Yoshi
Nega Koopakirby
Numberman.Exe
Karasz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:26 pm

Bamboo: No problem my friend. *follows Clarence*

*Meanwhile*

Homer: *makes a game and finishes it; walks to te conference room* Hey Mr. Larrity, I will show you what a GOOD game can do. I call this one, "Donut-Muncher!!"

*The screen shows a lard guy eating donuts in a Pac-Man like maze while avoiding the tomato people*

Homer: Eat up every single donut to advance to the next maze. The more donuts you eat, the score you increase.... Mmmmmm.... donuts.. *drools*
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Sen
Not a bad dude
Sen

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:31 pm

"How many cow flippin' donut turds have you been eatin'? This game is Good! Ship it NOW!" Larrity yells.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:32 pm

Homer: Ooh! Do I get a promotion too?!
Back to top Go down
Sen
Not a bad dude
Sen

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:33 pm

"Don't push your luck."
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:38 pm

Homer: Sorry. Hey, fat boy, just ship them to anywhere.

Todd: I'm sorry, but when lift up a crate of games, I get a fatal heart attack.... You have to find someone stronger.

Homer: I said SHIP THEM...

Todd: O_O Ok.. *picks up crate of games and puts them in the truck* AGHH... Heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:40 am

*The electric power went out*

Mary: What's going?! AUGH!!! My project is lost!! Somebody forgot to pay the electricity bill

Clare: Or flip the switch on.

*There is a ghost moan in the company*
Back to top Go down
Sen
Not a bad dude
Sen

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:42 am

Benny: Ohnowhatwillwedo? There'saghostyinthecompany! Mr. Larrity! Helpus!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:43 am

Homer: *fetal position; coward* Don't let the ghost get me. *sobs* I'm afraid of ghosts..
Back to top Go down
Sen
Not a bad dude
Sen

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 8:21 am

Benny: Fatmandon'tbewimp! Weneedtofindghostandgetridofit!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 8:24 am

Homer: You're right! We need to drag those ectoplasmic jerkasses back where they came from!!!

Mary: And how? >_>

Homer: Take them back into television.

Mary: THAT'S NOT GOING TO WORK LIKE "THE RING." God, this is more worse than having Larrity doing the "One Man and More Girls Only Club."

Homer: *to Dean* Hey, think you can destroy ghosts with this vacccuum and blow them into television?

Mary: YOU DIDN'T EVEN LISTEN!!
Back to top Go down
Sen
Not a bad dude
Sen

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 8:33 am

Clarence: Guys, I think I could kill him with my looooooove~
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 8:34 am

*Dave and Jerry fled from the mysterious ghosts*

Jerry: THERE'S A GHOST IN OUR WORKSTATION!!

Dave: Mostly it hates Jerry. Oh well, let's sacrifice him to the ghost to get them off.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 4:46 pm

*Kameks falls into the topic*

*Homer comes out*

Homer: Hey, you're that guy who tries to cause trouble! Did you learn not to do bad things--

Kamek: In a word.. *Sends Homer out of the topic with the teleportation power* NEVER!!! *leaves topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:36 am

*After months of inactivity, they finally started working... Well, almost all of them. Dave came in with the pizza.*

Todd: At last, a miracle has come to bring one of our fellow men a consumable for our..

Dave: Sorry, but due to your big weight and whatnot, I think you need to lose alot of weight.

Todd: What?! I was angered by the Gods??! They can't do this!! I WAS THEIR PUPIL!!

Jerry: Hey, that's very nice of you Dave. Didn't know you were having a soft side.

Dave: Yep. Just for you guys. You can dig in the sweet aroma of cheese, pepperoni, sausage, and avoid the anchovies.

Mary: Wait a minute.. I don't trust that kind of gag. He probably crapped on it.

Jerry: What?

Mary: I remember last time he did that.

*Flashback.*

Dave: Pizza's ready!!

*The employees come to the pizza but...*

Jerry: DAMN IT DAVE!

Todd: Oh my god.

Larrity: DID YOU JUST DO WHAT I THINK YOU DID, BOY?! You just ruined it!! And you know what I do to the ones who ruined pizza?! I skin them alive and make them into my bear rugs!!

*Yes, Dave was crapping on the pizza. Dave laughs as he just made a prank. Since Dean is an idiot, he took a bite out of it.*

Larrity: Ha ha ha!! Scratch that!!

Dean: Dad, I think this pizza taste like cow turd.

Mary: Gross.

*Dave laughs. Ends flashback.*

Dave: Well look, are you going to open the box?

Jerry: Fine, but if you do this again like last time, I swear you'll regret this. *opens up the pizza box.* ...Well, whaddya know! No turd.

Mary: I guess you really mean it.

Jerry: Gee.. thanks.

Todd: ...*draws a picture of Dave getting hanged.*

*Larrity arrives.*

Larrity: What you all doin' slacking off?! You should be making games! And when you make games, you make me money-- Hey! Pizza!! And this doesn't have cow poo anyway! Let me take a chomp on it. *eats a piece.* YEEEEHAAAAAA!! Made from a finest Texan Recipe! How do you know it came from my favorite pizza joi--- *stomach gurgle* Oooh... WHAT DID THEY DO TO IT?!

*Dave laughs again.*

Jerry: Dave? Why are you laughing?

Dave: Dude, I just told the pizza boy to put laxatives in the pizza. And now he's suffering diarrhea.

Larrity: MOTHER NATURE CALLS!! YAAAAAAAIIIIIIII!!! *runs into the bathroom and.... I rather not describe this.*

Mary: Whatever. I'm not eating this.

Jerry: Geez, I wish you stop acting like a big jerk. Do something nice for once.

Dave: Oh come on! Can't you take a joke?

Dave: Fine. Man, you just don't appreciate my potty humor related pranks. Guess I'll have to stick with plain gags. *whacks Jerry with a rubber chicken.*

Jerry: Hey!

Dave: Alright, I'll lay off the rubber chicken for ya..

Jerry: Look, I'm gonna work on my game. And Dave, next time when you buy pizza, DON'T PUT ANYTHING GROSS IN IT.

Dave: OK! OK! Sorry.

*Jerry walks to his work room.*

Dave: Well, at least I bought a pizza with no strings attached. *walks to his car and spotted Todd trying to take it.* HEY!

Todd: I cannot be neglected by my comrads. I must betray them by taking the one that must be mine!!

Dave: Put the pizza down!

Todd: Never! *crazy* I deserve better!! YOU HEAR ME?!

Dave: Now drop the pizza nice and easy, and maybe I'll give you a slice.

Todd: I WANT THE WHOLE THING!!

Dave: Hey, save one slice for me--

Todd: ALL OF IT!!! HEH HA HAH HEHEH AHHAHAH HEH! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Dave: Oh my god, Todd has gone crazy over this! Snap out of it!

Todd: I cannot be mocked by my traitorous friends any longer!!! *holds up the pizza* THE PIZZ IS MINE!!!

*The pizza box opened, and Todd stopped being crazy when he saw candies on the pizza.*

Todd: ...? Candies?

Dave: I was going to give them as an apology until you ruined it.

Todd: Even me? Why....that's touching...

Dave: You can try one if you want.

Todd: Very well. *tries one.* Mmm... Licorice and jelly beans... IT was like from my dream.

Dave: Ok.. Now then.. *takes the pizza box to Gameavision.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:01 pm

The Noid appears and smashes the pizza box.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:18 pm

Dave: AW MAN! What the hell did you do that for?!

*Steve comes in*

Steve: What the hell is that?!

Dave: A pizza wrecking maniac!!! I was gonna give this as an apology until this red thing ruined it.

Steve: This thing is mine. *pulls out his gun and shoots The Noid.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:25 pm

The Noid dodges and mauls Steve.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:28 pm

Dave: HEY! Stop it!! *grabs The Noid* You think you're so smart destroying my pizza?! One of these days I'll stop you from making another pizza related destruction.

*Jerry comes in*

Jerry: Dave? What do you have there?

Dave: Some red douchebag who just destroyed..

Jerry: Nice try Dave.. Just get back to work. *walks away.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:29 pm

The Noid reaches into Dave's mouth and starts pulling on his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:46 pm

Dave: HEY! QUIT IT!!

*Clarence came.*

Clarence: *sings* I see a gay rabbit playing with a man's tuh-hunge!
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:48 pm

The Noid uses Dave as a bat to bash Clarence with.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:50 pm

Dave: *sobs* Make it stop!!

*Larrity and Dean came in.*

Larrity: WHAT IN HELL'S NAME IS THAT?! Dean! Get that thing out of the building!

Dave: You got it, Dad!! *picks up The Noid and throws him off.*

Larrity: Who was that red fella anyway?

Dave: Dad, I think it was that claymation freak from the 80's or something.

Larrity: What? Didn't I see that thing before?
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:52 pm

The Noid runs out of the topic.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:06 pm

Dave: You know that thing?

Larrity: That thing's called The Noid. He comes up and destroys your pizza. Even the homemade ones that Mrs. Larrity #2 made. That little red bastard pop up and ruined your pizza for parties, ceremonies, and other crap that I don't know much about.

Dave: Is there a way to prevent him frmo DESTROYING my pizza?

Larrity: If you want him to stop ruining your pizza, call Dominoes. It's his arch rival. Heh heh!

Dave: ...Gee, I guess it's a try. *calls Dominoes.* Hey, I want a nice large pizza with the works. And no anchovies. Thank you. Put it on my bill. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gameravision (Code Monkeys)   Gameravision (Code Monkeys) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gameravision (Code Monkeys)
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossal Crossover RPG :: Colossal Crossover RPG :: RPG-Zone :: Media Dimension :: Cartoon County-
Jump to: