Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Campfire Story Game - 1

Go down 
+7
Professor Reeka
Alexander von Koopa
Nega Koopakirby
IceBlade
Sockie
Sylux
Karasz
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

A Campfire Story Game - 1 Empty
PostSubject: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:55 pm

This is a very interesting game. This is like when you tell stories while you're camping at night roasting marshmellows. The game starts as one member, who I'll start first, tells the beginning of the story. It must be a paragraph that has six sentences. When the member has finished telling that part of the story, the other member will go next...

Let's begin, shall we?

The day starts off as Wario is relaxing in his very own castle. He is having a strange dream about a girl with a long brunette hair holding a bloody dozuki. Wario, who is still dreaming, looked curious about the girl and starts to approach. Just as he is coming closer to her, the girl raises her dozuki and stabs Wario in gut, causing him to wake up and scream. "Mama mia!" said Wario, "I rather dream for gold instead of some stupid girl who I don't know. As Wario gets out of the bed and yawned with his garlic breath, he noticed a treasure map.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:02 pm

Wario walks up to it and picks it up.The Treasure map is leading to a treasure that doesn't have a name on the map, but the shiny, gold, X gets Wario's attention. He notices that the map has a picture of Toad Town on it, which is the first place he has to go to. He runs out of the castle and heads to his first destination. When he gets there, he stops dead in his tracks, ready to fight. An old foe is standing in front of him, facing the other way, reading a similar map.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:09 pm

The old foe is none other than Captain Syrup. "She must be after my treasure!" whispered Wario, "Well, not if I have anything to say about it!" Wario slowly sneaked towards Syrup, who was apparently trying to figure something out on her own map. Wario was about to punch her, when she turned around and aimed a miniature Bullet Bill Blaster at him. "What are you doing here, Wario?" she asked. "I'm just...uh...going for a walk!" replied Wario.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:46 pm

"Nice try," replied Syrup. "I know what you got there. You are looking for the treasure too. Well, it's not going to work, as I will find and take the treasure before you get your grubby hands on it. So I'm giving you a choice to get lost." "And what if I refuse?" questioned Wario, who is picking his nose.
Back to top Go down
IceBlade
Admin
Admin
IceBlade

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:09 pm

As a reply she just laughs and walks away. This turns out to bug Wario pretty much as he hates being ignored. So after some thought he starts to run towards Captain Syrup and just when he's about to tackle her, she moves to the side, puts one foot forward and trips him. As he face plants the ground he also drops the map which she then picks up, "wow you're easy to fool, now I'm off to find some real treasure" she says and throws her own map away. Even though Wario is a bit slow he understands that the one she had must heve been a fake. "I'm not here to fight (and you don't want to fight me), I just want some jewelry, so bye bye ..and don't try to stop me" Captain Syrup says, as she just calmly walks away -- again.
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:24 pm

"Ah ah ah," says a familiar yet odd voice as Mad Scienstein strolls into the scene. "If any one deserves the treasure, it is moi," he declares smugly. Mad Scientstein runs and grabs the map out of Cpatain Syrup's hands. "Ha ha ha," he laughs, not looking where he is going and crashes into something. He then looks up after getting up off the ground and is startled by what he sees. A giant colorful being known as........
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:29 pm

DORA THE EXPLORER is standing there. She begins having a tantrum. "GIVE ME THAT MAP YOU MEANIE FACES!" Dora sicks her diseased animals at Mad Scienstein. One takes the map back to Dora as the rest maul Mad Scienstein. She then laughs evilly and runs off to the next location, which is...
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:36 pm

Mount Etna, a volcano in Greece said to be home of a strange and powerful being. An ancient Egyptian volcano god known as Lars Umlauberskendorfellderschiktersken is supposedly buried under the mountain. Legend tells that he is a force of sheer awesome, and all who go against him die by sheer awesomeness. It's unknown if Dora heard of the legends, but she's too stupid to remember or care, so she skips on merrily down a trail leading to said mountain. She is not without followers, though, as Wario and Captain Syrup pursued her all the way to Greece to get the next clue to the treasure first. None of the three expected to be blocked by the monster in the middle of the trail, the monster being...
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:40 pm

Giygas, in his MOTHER form. He started to assult them all with PSI moves until Mad Scienstein caught up and he focused all his attacks in him.
Because no one like Mad Sceinstein. Then Mad Sceiencstein got replaced by Rudy the Clown for the rest of the tale. Rudy smashes Giygas with his fist, now he dead. Then a lakitu passed overhead, the name of this lakitu being.....
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:42 pm

Lakuta. I'll let Alex take it from here.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:44 pm

Lakuta, famous for screaming "YES! IT IS I!" whenever people mention his name. He was floating in the direction of Mount Etna, apparently also after the treasure. He wasn't doing a particularly good job, though, because he has only one working eye, and that is havoc on his depth perception. Burning to get to the clue first, Dora, Wario, Captain Syrup, and Rudy all raced to Mount Etna. However, they came across a dastardly trap at the mountain's base. The trap was...
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:48 pm

...A television showing one of Uwe Boll's films. "ARGH!" shouted Wario, "SOMEONE SHUT IT OFF!" Rudy tried to smash the television, but it just shot a laser at him, knocking him out. Magical chairs then came up behind Wario, Syrup, and Dora and strapped them up. It seemed like all four were doomed. But then something happened...
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:52 pm

Wephiles came to the rescue by smiting the TV, destroying it. She then unstrapped everyone. She then threw the Chairs off the cliff. Dora then sicks her Diseased animals at Wephiles, and they dog pile on her and eat her brains. Wephiles starts laughing, even though she has no brain. The animals proceed to eat the rest of her body.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:00 am

Lakuta finally floats up to the base of Mount Etna and sees the scene. "Ho-ho! A group of heroes trying to attack a villain! Well, not on my watch!" said Lakuta. With that, he threw a Spiny Egg at the diseased animals. However, he missed horribly and lightly nicked Mount Etna. The mountain started to rumble and the top exploded as Lars Umlauberskendorfellderschiktersken rose from the mountain. Sheer awesomeness irradiated from Lars Umlauberskendorfellderschiktersken, and it caused everyone nearby to flee in terror. Except, of course, Wephiles and Lakuta, who have no brains whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:01 am

All of the sudden, enraged Geography Teachers scale Mt. Etna in attempts to carry it back to Sicily. This doesn't really work that well because the volcano is so large so they decide to just jump inside the volcano for no apparent reason.
"Mama-mia," shouts Wario, "this is one weird place, but no the treasure is mine!"
"Are you so sure?" taunts a figure as Wario turns around to see that it is none other than....
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:21 am

It is Wario's mother! "Why aren't you cleaning your room?" she said. "Mom, I'm hunting for treasure!" He replied. "You should all go clean your rooms!" She exclaims. They then decide to do so for some strange reason and walk away. "Now I can get the treasure!" She taunted.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:23 am

Wario heard that and screams very loud. "HEY!" Shouted Wario, "NO FAT MOTHER OF MINE IS GOING TO TAKE WARIO'S TREASURE!!! NOBODY, OK!?" He then picks up his mother and throws her into the boiling lava. Wario and Syrup continues the race to get the treasure. They are now in...
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:35 am

A giant bathroom. The map indicates that to get to the treasure, first they have to go through the toilet. Both of them were disgusted by this.
then Syrup jumped in. Wario, really wanting to get the treasure, jumps in. Unfortunately, he gets stuck.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:39 am

Suddenly, a giant came and he coming towards the toilet. "OH NO!!!" Wario and Syrup screamed as they know their fate is about to be sealed. Wario makes a comment and said, "I don't know what's worse? The toilet or the stinky pile of poo." "Both." Syrup replied, "The best thing we can do is to let someone else flush the toilet." There is a knock on the bathroom door. "OCCUPIED!!" Shouted the giant.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:11 pm

But then, Rudy barged in through the door. "HEEEEEEREEEE'S RUDY!" he shouted before somehow tackling the giant to the ground. During this epic battle, the giant's shoulder hit the toilet switch, causing it to flush. The toilet sent Wario and Syrup deep into the mountain's caves, where no one has gone to and lived to tell the tale. Wario and Syrup looked around for some sort of exit.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Not a bad dude
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:30 pm

Wario notices the exit first, which happens to be under a large rock. Wario, oblivious to the rock, runs straight for the exit. He stops in front of the exit and taunts Syrup. "Ha! I got to the exit first!" He exclaims, just as the boulder falls on him. Syrup laughs and leaps over the rock and through the exit. As she runs, someone pushes the boulder off of Wario, that person is...
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:37 pm

His own mother! She had returned for the treasure! "It's very rude to throw somebody into lava!" She exclaimed. " I just wanted to get rid of you." He replied. The two continued having a long conversation, forgetting about Syrup. Meanwhile Syrup's path was blocked by a giant monster, and that monster is...
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:48 pm

...UWE BOLL! "How dare you and your comrades destroy my beautiful movie!" he said, "FOR THAT, YOU DIE!" Boll started shooting out electricity at Syrup, who barely dodged. Syrup then ran up to Boll and kicked him, but he merely grabbed her and started talking about what's going to happen in his next movie, forcing Syrup to listen. But Boll was attacked from behind by none other than...
Back to top Go down
Godot
OBJECTION!
Godot

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:08 pm

SOLID SNAKE! Not wanting his movie to be directed by such a bad director, he swooped in from a glider and flying kicked Uwe Boll in the neck, but suddenly Snake found himself ensnared by..
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:46 pm

Psycho Mantis. He knows Snake's every moves. Just as Snake pull out his gun, Mantis uses the "force" to choke Snake, killing him in the process. "What is this? National stupid interrupters day?!" Says Wario, who throws the boulder at Psycho Mantis. "This is WARIO'S adventure! And if this keeps up, I'll eat my hat, shoes, and my copy of Terminator 2 DVD. Nrrgghh!!" As Wario exits while Syrup chases, they end up falling into the Nice Boat. "Great." Said Wario who is really ticked off, "I'm in a wrong franchise. Who keeps using this silly boat memes nowadays? Seriously, a stupid meme about a boat? I'll want to talk to my agent!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Campfire Story Game - 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next