Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Campfire Story Game - 1

Go down 
+7
Professor Reeka
Alexander von Koopa
Nega Koopakirby
IceBlade
Sockie
Sylux
Karasz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

A Campfire Story Game - 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:18 pm

Just then, a bald man with wings and a suitcase appears in front of Wario and belches.
"Yeah, I'm your agent," he says rather rudley, "now whattayawant? I was just in the middle of lunch!"
Wario starts to explain his problems, but he is tuned out by his agent talking on a cellphone to none other than...
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:47 pm

Kotonoha, who just recieved a call from the bald man. "Oops!" Said the bald man, "I think I got the wrong number." Unfortunately for him, Kotonoha whips out her dozuki and stabbed the bald man from behind, killing him on purpose. Wario jawdropped to see his nightmare come true, as it turns out that she is the girl with te dozuki.. But he smiled and said, "What's wrong? You're scared of Wario's ugly face? Too bad for you, I'm gonna hijack this ship whether you like it or not!! WAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!"
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:28 am

Karasz wrote:
Just as Snake pull out his gun, Mantis uses the "force" to choke Snake[...]

OOC: Psycho Mantis can't actually choke Snake...¬.¬

IceBlade says: But it's not like anything else in this story is correct nor makes sense, so it's cool.
Back to top Go down
Nega Koopakirby
Ultra Member
Nega Koopakirby

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:49 pm

Suddenly, Mount Etna floats over the entire boat. Mount Etna has fused with the Geography Teachers, Wephiles, the Giant, Dora's Diseased Animals and Mad Scienstein, created the large mountain monster known as Mr. Weeeeebegoppppp! Mr. Weeeeebegoppppp then grabbed the boat and shook it around. "If you bring me the three treasures of the Valley of chocolate, I will take you to the treasure," The beast said loudly. Suddenly, Rudy came out of nowhere and attacked the monster with his sidekick.........
Back to top Go down
Theultimatezoralink
Ultra Member

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:52 pm

Wario's Mother!

I'm too lazy to think of a story to go with that.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:59 pm

Wario is more furious than the last time. "You again?!" Exclaimed Wario, "Mother, I thought I told you to leave me alone! Get your own treasure chest the retirement home, you old hag!" Wario's mother burst into tears. "HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" She jumps into the shark infested waters. "That wasn't very nice." Commented Kotonoha with a disappointed expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:05 pm

All Sorts of School Days characters are suddenly forced into the story. Makoto notices Wephiles' corpse and Dora, then shouts, "WILL YOU TWO BEE MY GRIL FREINSD" The two look at eachother (yes, Dora and Wephiles' corpse, and I'm aware that Wephiles is still fused, but w/e), then shout, "NO!" Sekai pushes Makoto into the shark infested waters. Suddenly, Mount Etna explodes, showering everyone in jewels. But something is wrong with them.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:30 pm

The jewels are cursed as Makoto swam for his life from sharks, including Jabberjaw. "Woop woop woop woop!" Said Jabberjaw with his Curly Joe accent, "I wanted to give him a big hug, and this is what I get? No respect." Everybody is in danger of getting bad luck from the cursed jewels. "Now do you see the mess you have gotten us in?!" Shouted Captain Syrup, who is angry at Wario. "It was your fault." Replied Wario, "If you haven't gotten away like I want you to, none of this would've happen." Meanwhile, Sekai and Kotonoha dressed up as pirates and start duking out with swords. The victor gets Makoto. Wario looked at the two and said, "Is it just me, or is 0verflow going to make a sequel that is about their ancestors who lived in the pirate ages? If they're making one, I'm in!"
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:56 pm

OOC: *mouse pointer moves toward "delete"*
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:58 pm

OOC: Don't even think about it, Bub..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Campfire Story Game - 1   A Campfire Story Game - 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Campfire Story Game - 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2