Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I figure I'm leaving

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IceBlade
Admin
Admin
IceBlade

I figure I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: I figure I'm leaving   I figure I'm leaving Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:58 pm

Yeah, I'm leaving (most likely permanently, unless I come back to just say something important one day).

Why am I leaving? Well, the better question would be; why I have NOT left? I have no really good reason to be here; I got a message from my cousin ("Yuping") one day, and he told me about this new forum and that I were welcome to join, so I did. That's the only reason why I became a member -- I didn't come here for the RPing.

So now I were a member here, and for no real reason I checked back here from time to time to see what was happening - sometimes I created topics and discussed various things ..just because I felt like doing something.

I began RPing because I thought I would give it a shot, but it didn't really interest me so I stopped. Then recently (just now) I started again, but again this isn't really something that appears to be an interest of mine.

Also, I don't really know any of you guys that well - not even Karasz (even though he made me an admin). So this isn't very much like a community to me either.

As you see now I have no actual reason to be here. So I'm leaving. If you want to contact me you can do it via MSN.

Well then.
Maybe I'll see ya someplace else sometime, but until then: bye!
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: I figure I'm leaving   I figure I'm leaving Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:01 pm

Argh. You were a pretty cool guy. Well, see you.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: I figure I'm leaving   I figure I'm leaving Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:03 pm

No! Iceblade! ;_;
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: I figure I'm leaving   I figure I'm leaving Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:15 pm

It's been nice knowing you buddy...

But I wanted to say... Thank you. You have been trying to improve the forum with new features and a new look. I am very happy with your concepts you told me via IM, and yet, they're pretty good.

By the way, if you see Yuping, tell him I said "hi." I haven't spoke to him for awhile.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: I figure I'm leaving   I figure I'm leaving Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:17 pm

Mainly because he's banned.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: I figure I'm leaving   I figure I'm leaving Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:22 pm

True. But I wish he should've stayed mature enough anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Sen
Not a bad dude
Sen

PostSubject: Re: I figure I'm leaving   I figure I'm leaving Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:41 am

I'll tell Yuping you said hi, and you were a cool dude IceBlade. See ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I figure I'm leaving   I figure I'm leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I figure I'm leaving
Page 1 of 1