Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving/Returning Topic

Go down 
+13
Flamehead
The Illusory Reaper
Alexander von Koopa
Sockie
Toon King 2
The Dragon From Megaman 2
Sylux
BlackYoshi2
IceBlade
GBA
Yoshi
Numberman.Exe
Karasz
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Leaving/Returning Topic Empty
PostSubject: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:44 pm

This is the section where you say goodbye, or that you're coming back.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 8:50 am

Oh yeah..Unless no one noticed..I have returned.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 10:29 am

Leaving. Yes, leaving. Forever. Adios (Or however you spell it). Don't ask. Goodbye.

-Darkrai/Dooplisselle Koopa/VeryCoolYoshi-
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:51 am

Oh well.That is sad..Hope you have a good time somewhere else or wherever you are going..

I'll miss you.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 7:31 pm

Last Post; Characters are up for grabs.
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 11:42 pm

Wait, what? Doop's leaving? D= Wonder why.
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:46 am

GBA wrote:
Wait, what? Doop's leaving? D= Wonder why.

Do not wonder why..Besides she is back and she broke something like a promise...This goes to my all time quote book!

Quote :
Leaving. Yes, leaving. Forever. Adios (Or however you spell it). Don't ask. Goodbye.

-Darkrai/Dooplisselle Koopa/VeryCoolYoshi-
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:29 am

it was because I felt like coming back cause everyone on BM treated me like crap.

NO DISCUSSION
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:51 pm

Darkrai Koopa wrote:
it was because I felt like coming back cause everyone on BM treated me like crap.

NO DISCUSSION

Ok ok whatever..That too goes to me quote book.(No offence meant but that was an awesome saying)
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:58 pm

Sorry for double posting.But this is something i must say

I am temporarily leaving since i am sick of how SOME members act against me on this forum.I might return in a week or 2..Im not going to name any names but it is a CERTAIN
SOME one that made me upset.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

PostSubject: !   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:07 pm

FOR THE LAST TIME.

I NEVER.

CALLED.

YOU.

A.

JERRRKKKK!

I KINDLY ASKED YOU NOT TO INTERRUPT A PLOT, AND NOW YOU'RE LEAVING?

Ok, I'm gonna say this once, because you are pissing me off:

GROW.

THE HECK.

UP.

IT'S FORUM.

NOTHING TO GET UPSET OVER.

AND I DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO CRITICIZE. >_>

Ok fine leave, see if I care, WHICH I DON'T, Mr. I-don't-care-about-a-10-year-old-girl-who-has-a-lot-of-stress-in-her-life. >_____>

Also, don't warn/ban me for this. I was talking to him CALMLY, and I wasn't even talking, I WAS TYPING.
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:09 pm

Ok now youre going hyper again and i didnt say it was you..It could be anyone..It was probably someone else and stop going hyper it is really annoying i can read typing and that is someone who is very mad that is typing.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:13 pm

Ok, just STAY. It might not seem that I like you BECAUSE I DON'T you keep acting like I don't like you. Which is not true, I care for all members here except you.

(Reminder: Strikes = joking)
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:21 pm

Yeah right..Besides..I NEVER SAID IT WAS YOU SO WHY DO YOU KEEP THINKING IT IS YOU?!Please check the evidences closely and then press the B button as you shout "OBJECTION!" into your Nintendo Ds handheld systems Microphone.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:26 pm

Yuping wrote:
Yeah right..Besides..I NEVER SAID IT WAS YOU SO WHY DO YOU KEEP THINKING IT IS YOU?!Please check the evidences closely and then press the B button as you shout "OBJECTION!" into your Nintendo Ds handheld systems Microphone.
Because Karasz told me that you said it was me.

I think~ ;D

And what I said in my post before this one is true stuff. >_>
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:27 pm

Please do not turn off your Nintendo Ds before the saving process is over. Also make sure you do clean the cartridge before taking it to school.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:19 am

Ello.

Sorry about yesterday, I'm just incredibly frustrated that no one here understands that I CAN'T HELP BEING HYPER.

And now I have to go. But I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:26 am

What the hell man!? YOU LEAVE ONE DAY AND RETURN TO THE NEXT!! MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY! DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE OR NOT?!
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:07 am

ah? you want me to leave? Ok then. I only came back because I can, but if you want me to leave, ok.

In other news:
http://dooplisselle-koopa.deviantart.com/art/another-pretty-picture-69995639

Enjoy, n00bs. : D And BTW I got PMD2.
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:48 am

Calling us noobs means a warn.Bye bye moderator powers for you.

And you deserve a ban for telling everyone on Deviant art to spam our forum.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:00 pm

Darkrai Koopa wrote:
ah? you want me to leave? Ok then. I only came back because I can, but if you want me to leave, ok.

In other news:
http://dooplisselle-koopa.deviantart.com/art/another-pretty-picture-69995639

Enjoy, n00bs. : D And BTW I got PMD2.

THAT'S IT!! YOU'RE BANNED FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:12 pm

Can both of you just stop yelling at each other for 1 FRICKIN' MINUTE? I've been hearing about this several times and it really starts getting on my nerves.

Doop: If you want to leave, fine, I won't stop you if you want to. Although I'm positve you deserve that warn because Some find it offensive even if you didn't mean to get other people upset about it, except the people you pointed it at. Also don't start stuff you know will get this to happen again.

Yuping: If you're truly saying that Doop wasn't the cause of why you were leaving, then I guess Doop shouldn't have yelled at you. But still, the rule breaking of interrupting plots you may or may not be involved in should stop.

This rant may not make sense to either of you, but all of this bickering is childish.

I expect you both to get along, not cause problems for each other or offend each other about something. [/rant]

In other words, this yelling at each other has to stop, otherwise I WILL warn you both for bringing this up again.

P.S: Karasz, I know you're the Main admin of the site, but baning Doop for something she might have mistook doesn't seem the brightest of ideas, and might be a bit unfair. She probably would not have posted that picture if she weren't to be offended once in a while. I'm sure if she were to appoligize, you could un-ban her. Give it a day or two for all of you to cool off.

I'm not taking any sides here, just doing my job, as crazy as that sounds.
Back to top Go down
IceBlade
Admin
Admin
IceBlade

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:34 pm

Karasz wrote:
I wouldn't care to much about that immature image (yes, even for her age) or what she encourages others to do (if people will spam because of her, ban 'em - it's as simple as that), because obviously she is a drama queen who wants attention, and she wants it badly. Just hand out a ban and that's that, everyone is happy (and I don't think she knows how to get around a ban either).

But, Karasz I can still understand your frustration and anger over this, but that's probably exactly what she wants when doing this. So for the future when someone comes here and just psychs everyone, just hand out a ban and "do not feed the troll" while doing it -
Leaving/Returning Topic 150px-DoNotFeedTroll.svg
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:56 pm

IceBlade wrote:
Karasz wrote:
I wouldn't care to much about that immature image (yes, even for her age) or what she encourages others to do (if people will spam because of her, ban 'em - it's as simple as that), because obviously she is a drama queen who wants attention, and she wants it badly. Just hand out a ban and that's that, everyone is happy (and I don't think she knows how to get around a ban either).

But, Karasz I can still understand your frustration and anger over this, but that's probably exactly what she wants when doing this. So for the future when someone comes here and just psychs everyone, just hand out a ban and "do not feed the troll" while doing it -
Leaving/Returning Topic 150px-DoNotFeedTroll.svg

You are a very intelligent man.
Back to top Go down
BlackYoshi2
Not a bad dude

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:26 pm

Wow, that art reminds me of when I drew a picture of Rosuto killing Alexander von Koopa (if anyones interested.......) I got bannd on BM for it.

But I think Doop is being a little stupid. I understand that she is younger than us, but if she hasn't learned her lesson by now (which is like the the 3rd after seeing er posts in the locked topiucs) then she needs to be on EXTREMELY thin ice.

Wait a minute! SHE ASKED PEOPLE TO SPAM OUR BOARD!!!!!!!!! WTF! We can't let her get away with that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving/Returning Topic
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next