Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Empty
PostSubject: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:05 pm

This is the Daniels Household (Based on Pauline's Fanfiction Pauline's Blog) next Door to Mario and Luigi's House, Even former damsel Pauline herself lives there. SO does her Mother Arlene (who is a housewife) and her father Paul (Who is a Heroicly Brilliant Scientist who owns the Underground Laboratory). Pauline even has a Garage where she Builds her own inventions and where she shares that job with her father. Pauline even has a bedroom where she writes her blogs on her Laptop computer, sleeps or takes nap in her bed or Play her Nintendo game system when not going to her self employed jobs, like her new one, the Wii (She even invented a device that prevents the Wii from self destruction, Called the 'Wii-Enploder Card' which has an unlimited Tera Byte data).

OOC: Pardon me for considering Pauline the "Former Damsel", but according to MarioWiki.com, Karasz, She is Mario's ex-Girlfriend. Just go Go to MarioWiki.com and look up for Pauline and you'll see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:12 pm

*Pauline appears in the Bathroom, giving the Generic Human a nice warm Bath Washing her body covered with soap.*

Pauline: *Scrubs the Generic Human's back with her Sponge* Aw... You're such an adorable little girl although good at hunting. So I'll just name you Geraldine as I'm going to adopt you from now on.

Geraldine: ... Can I call you "Mom"?

Pauline: Of course, Geraldine.

Geraldine: Mom, what is this... *Tries to bite the bar of soap though spits continueously* Unedible candy bar?

Pauline: That's soap bar *removes Paulines Gloves, Pastes shampoo in her Palm and mushes two palms together* and it isn't candy. Now do be a good Forest Dweller and stick your hair in the water. *Puts her hands on Geraldine's hair after geraldine did so and messes her hair around in the water with Shampoo.* I see you don't have any Teenyhoppers.

OOC: Teenyhoppers are Lice of the Mushroom World. TinyHoppers are Fleas of the Mushroom World.

Pauline: How did you wake up without those lice?

Geraldine: Oh that's easy; I used to eat all the Tinyhoppers off of Sinder before sleeping on him like a bed.

Pauline: Ew. You never told me you eat bugs.

Geraldine: So? People eat bugs in some countries, you know. So what is this soapy syrup that you putting in my hair?

Pauline: It's shampoo. Haven't you ever took a bath with Shampoo or Soap before?

Geraldine: When I took a bath at the Toadwood River, I actually spead the heads of the roses all over my body and a juice from some the berries all over my hair to keep me smell clean.

Pauline: ... Whatever!

Last edited by ToonKing2 on Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:23 pm

*Outside Pauline's house, Daisuke, who is now normal, appears.*

Daisuke: What have I done?? I can't believe Karasz don't want to talk to me... Maybe I shouldn't be pressing that orb's button.. *stomach growls* Oh great.. *knocks on the Pauline's door.* And I gotta rest someplace....
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:02 pm

*That's where Arlene came in, Answering the door, holding her pet nerr, Nerrma, on her shoulder.*

Arlene: *@Daisuke* Yes? How can I help you?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:09 pm

Daisuke: Uhmm.. Well, I needed to rest after a long walk.. And I'm.. kinda hungry-- *sees Geraldine and doesn't say a word.* ..... *blushes*

Daisuke: *shooks head* Sorry. I was..... nevermind. Do you have any food I could have? You see, I'm a traveler.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:36 pm

Arlene: PAULINE!! CLOSE THE FRIKKIN' DOOR!!

Pauline: Sorry, Mother! *Closes the Bathroom door as she continues drying off Geraldine with her white towel then puts the Purple Sports Bra and Panties on Geraldine*

Arlene: *@Daisuka* You must excuse my daughter Polly, she's always this little bit absent minded when it comes to "forgetting-to-close-the-Bathroom-Door-when-Giving-the-orphaned-Forest-Dweller-a-Bath".

*Back in the Bathroom, Pauline puts some pink jeans on her then putting her short Black T. Shirt on. Then gave her the G-Marked black Cap by putting it on. Then gave her some G-marked White Gloves to wear (Like Wario has W-marked Gloves). Then Pauline put Geraldine on some socks then some Pink Green-Tipped Sneakers.*

Pauline: And here are the Silver Bracelets. *Puts the Silver Bracelets on Gelaldine's wrists*

Geraldine: What about "Earrings"?

Pauline: Well, Grandmother disapproves of Body Piercing, but Ear Piercing has been an exception to her dissapproval since the day she was born. Luckily I have enough money for this. But first, We got some Tacos on the table. It's our dinner tonight.

Geraldine: What's a taco?

Pauline: THe Mexican Sandwich thing.

Geraldine: The Mexican Sandwich things are at the table? *Walks out of the Bathroom with Pauline*

Arlene: *Daisuka* So sir, how about you stay here for dinner? I bought 10 Tacos and 10 Burritos at the Taco Farm restaraunt.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:21 pm

Daisuke: Sure! Thank you! *comes in*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:14 pm

*Geraldine sits on a table and attempts to reach a Taco. But Pauline stops her while sitting at the table.*

Geraldine: ... What, Mom?

Pauline: Geraldine, I don't want you to be a pig. Haven't you prayed for food before? I mean rarely?

Geraldine: ... Well, to tell you the truth, I have been raised by grizzlyteddies as a pet for 13 years, I never saw them do some <Sesored by Zec> which you call "Praying" before they eat before, so I haven't learned yet.

Pauline: Then I'll help you then. ... *Closes her hands together* Be sure to close your hands together and your eyes and bow your head. *Bows her head and closes her eyes*

*Geraldine Did the same thing Pauline did.*

Pauline: *Prays* Lord Grambi, we would like to thank you for this food and for all the hands that made it and for all the Miracles today and for all the favor along the way. Plus, I like to ask for your forgiveness for my horrible actions in front of Mario and Peach at the Nintendo Corp. earlier because I was replaced as a Damsel in Distress, but seriously, Peach and I are only Rivals in Friendship (Meaning we are Friendly rivals), so we're still childhood friends. Thank you Grambi. In Luvbi name, Amen.

Geraldine: Mom, *Grabs two Tacos and Two Burritos* Who's "Peach"?

Pauline: She's the Mushroom Princess. Perhaps after I get your ear pierced and buy you some silver earrings, *Grabs Two Tacos and Two Burritos* then Perhaps I might be able to introduce you to her.

Geraldine: Introduce? But Mom, Isn't she your arch nemesis?

Pauline: You're wrong; She's my friendly nemesis; A friendly nemesis, as in "a Friendly rival", isn't an enemy at all, but it still has a personality problem with another. THere is a simular difference between Friendly rivals and Arch Rivals. Just take it from Knuckles.

Geraldine: Who is "Knuckles"?

Pauline: The Guardian of the Master Emerald.

*Arlene serves two Burritos and Two Tacos to Daisuka.*

Arlene: So, what is your name by any chance?

OOC: If you think this is Character Control, go read my Fanfiction.

OOC: Don't curse.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:22 pm

*Daisuke ate a taco.*

Daisuke: *coughs* Umm.. Geraldine? ..Well, I don't think we have met before. My name is Daisuke.. And... I just want to let you know that you're cute.. *blush* I just want to know you, and maybe we could hang out? *takes out a white tulip and gives it to Geraldine* I was going to decorate this tulip at my house, but I think it would be great if you can have this. This is one of the most rarest tulips I can find.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:02 pm

Geraldine: *recieves the Tulip from Daisuke* Thank you, Mr. Daisuke. *Puts it on the table and grabs the Burrito*

Pauline: Now don't take big bites, that'll be bad manners and it'll be very rude. *Take her time slowly eating her taco, her burrito, her other taco and her other burrito, taking slow bites*

*Geraldine does the same thing to her burrito, then to her taco, then to her other burrito, then to her other taco. then suddenly she attempts to grab another burrito but Pauline stops her again.*

Pauline: Ah ah ah, Geraldine, that'll be it. You don't want to be sick.

*Geraldine doesn't know what to say, she's very shy about having a mother and Boyfriend around her.*

Pauline: And Daisuke, it's very sweet of you to give the 13 year old such as herself a tulip. It's severely lovely. *@Arlene* Mother, I'm gonna go to Toad Town to get her ears Pierced then I'm going to buy some earrings of her choice.

Arlene: The Piercing better be not go anywhere else besides the ears, 'cause it's strictly forbidden and no one needs to be a Punk Rocker.

Pauline: I understand.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:45 pm

Daisuke: What if I can take her out to the movies?
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:20 pm

*Pauline Facepalms herself*

Pauline: Daisuke, we'll talk about it when she and I come back. *Leaves the House with Geraldine*

Geraldine: Mom, what's your concern?

Pauline: My apologies, Geraldine. It's just that, you're 13 years old, which counts as a pre-teenager. And Daisuke? He's a Young Adult. Plus, I'm not very sure if you would be old enough to be in the relationship with his man. I mean I have nothing against him and I don't disapprove of that man. But you need to be mature enough to have a crush on him. Keep in mind, Geraldine, that a Boyfriend and even a husband is a Bigger of the responsibility than Children and even as much bigger of the responsibility than pets; You have to make sure that he doesn't look at any other women who are as much prettier as yourself. You also need to keep him under control. And perhaps cook for him.

Geraldine: I understand, Mom!

Pauline: Okay. As long as you do. Now lets go! *Leaves Topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:04 am

Daisuke: *walks to Geraldine* You better go with your mother, Geraldine. I was going to ask you out, but.. your mom's right. I have to find some girlfriend who... Hmm. Say, that gives me an idea. A friend of mine has a son who is a teenager. He's single, and he's like.. 14 or 15. His name is Ayato, and maybe you could find him, if you can that is. I'll show you a picture of what he looks like. *gives Geraldine the photo of Ayato.* I'm sure you and Ayato would like to be soulmates. Trust me, you'll like him.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:09 am

Geraldine: *Goes with Pauline out of the topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:47 am

Daisuke: Well, best if I have to go-- *sees a prairie dog* Aww! Look at that. Must be one of Pauline's little pets--

*It was the Dramatic Prarire Dog, and shows his dramatic towards Daisuke.*

Daisuke: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:11 pm

*However, Something shot out of Nowhere at the Prarie Dog, turning The Prarie dog into a trophie. It turned out to Pauline's Father Paul with his "Good" version of the Dark Cannon, the Trophy Cannon (Designed in his blueprint before it was created, which is before the Dark Cannon is Created).*

Paul: Ye like me Trophy Cannon? Aye, it's been me first invention for thirty years. However, 10 years ago some "Prrimid" Henchman of Tabuu's named Professor Albert Primstein stole me blueprint, took it to Subspace and created his own verlsion of me Trophy Cannon, the Dark Cannon, Which he named after the Drragon called the Dark Master. I trried stopping him but... I forgot to invent the securrity system that time. But now I did invent it. If ye don't know me, me name is Dr. Paulsen Daniels and aye, I run the secrret laborratorry underlgrround.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:14 pm

Goomba: Wrong. Tabuu made the Dark Cannons himself. Lier.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:40 pm

Daisuke: I'm just going to agree with the Goomba. But anyway, I can't believe you just turned an internet phenomenon into a lifeless trophy. Gee, what will Youtube say about this? ...So, you make inventions huh? Please tell me more. I may need some new upgrades for my mechanical arms.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:13 pm

Paul: *@Goomba* Oh dear, So Prof. Primstein wasn't the only Subspace member who is a mechanic after all? Meaning That Primstein delivered my Trophy Cannon blue print to Tabuu for Tabuu to create the Dark Cannon that only Primstein reNamed the blueprint after the Purple Dragon? Talk about copyright infrengement. *@Daisuke* Try out these Lightning Bracelets they can help you power up machinery when touching them. *Gives Daisuke the Lightning Bracelets*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:15 pm

Daisuke: Thanks Professor. *takes them.*
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:20 pm

Goomba: No. Tabuu built the Dark Cannon before you did.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:43 pm

*So angry for being called a liar that Paul's eyes become glowey red like a demon, making his teeth more Dragonish. So angry that Paul grabs a goomba by the neck. So pissed that he yells, screams, shouts, Swears, Cusses and Curses in front of the goomba's face. Picks Threats at the Goomba as with his Crimson Prostetic fist as well. Suddenly, Arlene sees the whole thing.*

Arlene: *Sigh* Poor Paul must have copyright problems again. *Walks to Paul* Paul, that's enough! Put the Poor Goomba down!

Paul: *does so* *@Goomba* Forgive me sir. I was drinking too much Coffee today. I need to cut off the caffine.

Arlene: It's about time you and I should go visit Dr. Oswald Spikelton the Therapist. I think he might understand your problems. *Goes with Paul out of the Topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:45 pm

Daisuke: Dr. Oswald?.. *leaves the topic.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:17 am

*Yes, once again, Lifty and Shify appears. And yes, Happy Tree Friend characters can respawn when dying, just like when monsters did. They enters the mansion.*

Lifty and Shifty: Ooooh!! HE HE HE HE HE HE HE! *start stealing everything and flees out of the topic.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:22 pm

*Suddenly, Paul's Security Sirens Go off and the Censorship police run after Lifty and Shifty while carrying their Cufflaser guns, Brass Knuckles and Metal Slightly Nailed Baseball Ball as the Giant officer, following them, carries a Power Hammer.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next