Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:03 pm

*Charlie the Unicorn arrives.*

Charlie: Oh, god I'm glad I'm away from those stupid idiots... Anyway..
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:55 pm

*The Censorship Police return to the Bringing back everything that Lifty and Shifty stole after they Clobbered those two racoons. Then implants the Whole house, even the Front door, With Burglar Alarms. It turned out that Censor Primid has caught Lifty and Shifty inside of his Lasercuff raygun.*

Censor Primid: *@the Screen SHowing Lifty and Shifty* Lets see if you Dumbtailed racoons get out of our Prison. *Leaves Topic as well as the rest of the Censorship Police.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:56 pm

Charlie: Ok, what the hell was that?
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:20 pm

*Next Morning, Geraldine appears snoring on the couch she's using for a bed. Then Pauline appeared out of the Bathroom after her shower to wake her up as she's already dressed. Pauline softly pats on Geraldine's cheek to do so. Then Geraldine faces up and opens her eyes and sees her new Guardian.*

Pauline: Good Morning, Geraldine.

Geraldine: M-m-morning... Mom.

Pauline: Would you like something for breakfast?

Geralding: W-w-what do you have?

Pauline: Well... We got 8 Kinds of Cereal in your Grandmothers cabinet; We got:
  1. Bart Simpson's Peanut Buttery Chocolate Crunch.
  2. Homer Simpson's Chocolate Donuts.
  3. Yoshi's Mini Cookies: Fit for a cereal.
  4. Yoshi's Fruit Rings: So Fruity they'll make your tongue rainbow colored.
  5. Judge Constant Harm's Execution Berry Crunch? Geraldine, If I were you I stay away from this cereal; It's supposed to be reserved for criminally uninvited guests. Severely Poisonous I might add.
  6. Oh... what do you know? Bruenniluski's HoneySyrup Teenie Pancake Crunch. And I sure hope you like Pancakes.
  7. Optimus Primal's Cyber Puffs. It's unknown if it's really a cereal or not. Your grandfather actually used that "Cereal" for Bolts and screws and Scrap once. But it's Made out of Honey, though. And Finally...
  8. Monsters, Inc. Sugar Flakes. Just add some milk and their Flakes of Corn will Turn Blue or Purple and the Milk itself will turn Green.
    Well, I gotta go to Work, I gotta go to work. I got alot of Occupations, one I got right now is the Restraitaunt owner at Polly's Pizzatropolis. I'll be there if you need me. And If you can't decide, How about you come over to my place? See ya. *Walks out of the Topic to Go to Work.*

*Geraldine Got out of the Couch then looked into the Cabinet.*

Geraldine: Ooooh Grambi! This is something I cannot Decide.

*So Geraldine picks her clothes off the couch, Then suddenly goes into the Bathroom. Then She Drops her clothes, Removes her underclothes off her body then steps into the tub to take a quick shower. after that, She turns off the Water, Steps out of the tub and Takes one of Pauline's Red Towels (which that Pauline doesn't mind) To dry herself off. After that, Geraldine puts on her white underclothes, Then Her Red G-Marked Gloves, Then Her Black Short Top and suddenly ther Pink Short Legged Jeans, Then suddenly puts on her Pink and Green Sneakers, her Silver Bracelet, Her Silver Earrings, Her Crimson G-Symboled Necklace and Also her Black Cap with a red G marked on it. And Suddenly, She walks out of the House, Getting ready to go to Polly's Pizzatropolis by herself but suddenly, she discovered Charlie.*

Geraldine: *@Charlie* Holy Luvbi. ... It's a MONSTER!! *Points at Charlie* YOU'LL NEVER EAT ME ALIVE!! *Runs out of the Topic, Not knowing that Charlie is not what Geraldine thinks he is.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:25 pm

Charlie: Oh God, what the hell is her problem!? I tell you what she is. A RETARD!!!! *walks out of the topic.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)   Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pauline's House (Super Mario/DK/Pauline's RPG Adventure)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2