Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)

Go down 
+3
Lava Yosh Starlet
Sylux
The Illusory Reaper
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:03 am

Darkling: ...You are freaky. Can I just say that?

OOC: For some reason, the Succubus has a opposite effect on him...Maybe it's something like Two Negatives don't attract or something? Also, at Lava: His face is the only opening in the armor.

IC:

Darkling flies backwards, away from Evil Yoshi.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:05 am

Succubus: Oh don't be like that...
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:06 am

Darkling: Stop. Seriously. You are weirding me out.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:08 am

Succubus: And you're going to get stabbed.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:09 am

The Yoshi looked at his bleeding gash, as it began to crystallize, then regrew skin. He hovers a bit closer to Darkling, continuing to point his light-charged katana at his face.
<Evil Yoshi> Yeah, I know. I'm badass. So you want to hear my proposition, or should I just...stab through your face and have a good laugh?
Paper Mario, still watching from safety, and still one-legged, heard all this.
<Paper Mario> *mutter* Really, this guy's freakier than that Darkling.
Back to top Go down
http://umsauthorlava.deviantart.com
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:12 am

Succubus floats upside down towards Paper Mario.

Succubus: You know, you really shouldn't talk to yourself. People will think you're crazy... but I won't mind...
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:13 am

Darkling slashes Evil Yoshi's chest.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:22 am

Paper Mario jumps in surprise...right off the tower, falling down. He opens like a parachute down near the bottom to break his fall.

The evil Yoshi sees this scene with Paper Mario and Succubus...while keeping his other eye on Darkling. Yes, his left eye moved down while his right eye was fixed on Darkling. He teleported again.
<Evil Yoshi> Ooh, looks like your lady-friend is keeping Mr. 2-D busy. Well, I guess it'd be unfair if he went one-legged.
He dug the leg out of his pocket and had it teleported down onto Paper Mario's hip joint. Paper Mario was surprised.
<Paper Mario> H-He really gave it back???
The evil Yoshi called down to where Paper Mario can hear you.
<Evil Yoshi> Yes, I figured you can give Ms. Lust a bit more challenge! Even if you still have zero chance against her.
With that, he gave a mischievous chuckle.
<Evil Yoshi> Oh, don't worry--SHE will receive a gift, too. Paper Mario got one thing from me, so Succubus deserves one in return.
The Yoshi then sends a surge of dark power into Succubus, upping her muscle power.
<Evil Yoshi> Heeheeheeee! Now THIS will be fun.
<Paper Mario> Ohhh, mama-mia...
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:26 am

OOC: Oh jeez, musce mass on Succubus? Kind of reminds me of the old art I did of her.

IC:

Succubus: When I get rid of 2-D down there, I'll be sure to pay you back. *Winks.*

Succubus flies down and shoots out sharp spikes from ther wing tips at Paper Mario.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:29 am

The evil Yoshi blushes in an embarrassed way from that comment.
<Evil Yoshi> Ehhh, sure, I'll hold you up on that.

<Paper Mario> YIKES!!
Paper Mario rolls into a tube after getting hit from the first two spikes and rolls away from the rest.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:32 am

The spikes retract and Succubus dashes towards Paper Mario. She grabs hold of him with her wings and frowns.

Succubus: How sad. Such a flat man. I highly doubt you even have any blood for me... but you would make great paper mache!

Succubus readies to tear up Paper Mario.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:36 am

Technically, Paper Mario isn't REALLY made of paper. But given his flat, cartoonish form, he does get stretched up.
<Paper Mario> AIIIYIIIIEEE!! Stop that!!
He starts wiggling as much as he can.

The evil Yoshi strikes up "friendly" conversation with Darkling.
<Evil Yoshi> So, let me introduce myself. You can call me Glacier Yosh--I'm colder than ice. I'd rather not discuss where I came from. I am, though, proud of my godly psychic powers. And you?
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:42 am

Succubus continues to pull on Paper Mario, soon to become "Rubber Mario".

OOC: And now for some posting in the Great Sea.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:49 am

<Paper Mario> OWIE!
Suddenly, from out of nowhere, an eggplant--with a mustache--flies through the air and bonks Succubus in the face. Glacier Yosh notices this.
<Glacier> ???
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:51 am

Succubus: The hell!? who throws an eggplant!?
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:01 am

<???????> An eggplant that induces nausea on contact, to be precise! Heheheh!
The owner of the voice runs towards Succubus and strikes her in a flip-kick with his long, limber legs, bashing Paper Mario out of her grip. This guy is Waluigi. He lost track of Sinister or whoever after wrecking the Black Apple Factory once, so he was wandering around the lands for some time. Paper Mario landed next to him.
<Paper Mario> Whew! Thanks for that.
<Waluigi> Whatever.
Glacier is rather perturbed by this. He calls up his GPDS.
<Glacier> You can come in, now.
He put away the GPDS.
<??????????> It's about zetta time!
Just then, a stray shadow on the tower materialized into the form of a young man wearing a black cap, a black short-sleeved trenchcoat, black slacks, black boots, a red bandana under the cap, and a black tattoo covering all of his left hand.
<Glacier> Yes, this is my associate.
<Black-Dressed Guy> Name's Sho Minamimoto. And might I say it's an honor for a Reaper like me to be near a great^22 figure like you, Mr. Death!
<Glacier> He's not the most cooperative factor in the table, but he brings the goods.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:12 am

Succubus: A reaper? More of these guys seem to be popping up out of nowhere.

Death: *Yells.* WELL THOSE REAPERS AREN'T DIRECTLY RELATED TO ME!!!
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:27 am

<Minamimoto> Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally! Though I had to deal with the dead every microsecond in my former job. 'Twas a real square, working there, but helping wipe out wide populations? Not THAT'S one zetta fun task!
<Glacier> Yeah, we're willing to assist you and Ironhead there in destroying the pointless masses.
<Minamimoto> FOIL. Before we go any further, let's take care of the first step. Seems Ironhead's lady-friend is outnumbered by 1.673 times. She needs a helper, I bet!
Minamimoto warps down to where Succubus is fighting Paper Mario and Waluigi.
<Waluigi> Not another freak...
<Minamimoto> Quiz time! How fast will she erase you two--with my help?
<Paper Mario> Gee, I don't--
<Minamimoto> 299,792,458 m/s!!
<Waluigi> ...So the speed of light?
Minamimoto whips out his megaphone.
<Minamimoto> Attention, 000s! Minamimoto + Succubus > Waluigi + Paper Mario!
Waluigi darts into Minamimoto and hits him in the right arm, but...
<Minamimoto> TANGENT!!
Minamimoto cast out a burst ray in front of him that struck Waluigi back.
<Waluigi> Owowowowowowow!
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:32 am

Succubus: Shall we dance? *Licks lips.*

Succbus flies towards Paper Mario and shoots spikes at him once more.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:40 am

Paper Mario "flips" past most of the spikes, but gets hit by the last one as he reappeared. He dashed at Succubus and swung his hammer into her. Waluigi kicked his Charged-class soccer ball into Succubus, and it rebounded off her to Waluigi, who kicked it into her several more times. Minamimoto cast his hand up and...
<Minamimoto> COSINE!!
Dark orbs rained down. This is what interrupted Waluigi's soccer ball rounds on Succubus. He stopped to run around like crazy to avoid getting hit by the orbs.
<Waluigi> WAAAAAAH!!!
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:44 am

Succubus hides in her wings and checks her body.

Succubus: (No serious damage...)

She unfolds her wings and several Succubi manifest from her position. They all charge at Waluigi and start slashing him, getting any oppurtunity to lick the blood off of him.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:54 am

<Waluigi> WAK!
Waluigi immediately spread a few seeds around him, and they sprouted into protective enchanted thorny rose vines. He even picked up a cluster of some to use as a carried shield. Minamimoto dives over Paper Mario...
<Minamimoto> INFINITY!!
He dashes towards Paper Mario at high speed, but Paper Mario spin-dashes a short distance away from this. He then summons the Ruby Crystal Star. It draws its trail around Succubus and Minamimoto. Within the trail, a strong burst was triggered, harming Succubus and Minamimoto. Paper Mario continued this move until the Ruby Crystal Star ran out of power and required a recharge.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:50 am

The fake Succubi disappear, leaving the real Succubus open.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:08 pm

Paper Mario spin-attacks right into Succubus (think the Spin Attack badge in PM) with his hammer held out.
<Minamimoto> SINE!!
Minamimoto spreads out a ring of dark orbs. Thanks to the Wall-Luigi shield that Waluigi was holding, he blocked out the orbs. Paper Mario's spin-dash stopped at a point between two orbs, so he wasn't grazed.
<Minamimoto> You zetta sons of digits!!
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:36 pm

OOC: ...What did I miss? Also: Lava, any particular reason why you have 15 of your characters fighting TWO of mine and Reaper's?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next