Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)

Go down 
+3
Lava Yosh Starlet
Sylux
The Illusory Reaper
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:47 pm

Joshua rolls to the side and starts running towards his brother.

Death: DON'T LET HIM GET THE SACRIFICE!!!

Mancubus suddenly appears in Joshua's way.

Joshua: Whoa.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:54 pm

Two Moonknights appear and grab Joshua. They hold him down and prevent him from moving.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:58 pm

Joshua: LET ME GO, DAMN IT!!!

Werewolf Nathaniel: JOSHUA!!!

Suddenly, a magical distortion can be felt coming from Joshua's right hand. A scythe suddenly forms, which surprises Nathaniel and Joshua.

Death: WHAT!?!? BUT HOW!?!?

Joshua then slashes the Moonknights.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:15 pm

Glacier is starting to overpower Lava a bit.
<Glacier> Do you really wanna continue? You know I'm gonna crush you into Babylonian dust.
<Lava> Yeah right. You're the one who's trying to kill without any worthy cause.
<Glacier> ???
<Lava> I'm not sure how you were raised, but just killing wantonly is no good.
<Glacier> ...
Back to top Go down
http://umsauthorlava.deviantart.com
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:50 pm

Mancubus flies up to Joshua and tries to punch him, but Joshua dodges and slashes him in the gut. He then makes his way to Nathaniel.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:19 pm

Wraith Guy: "Until then", we can't do anything, since I don't have any of my reaper powers and...
Jedah calmly extends his fingernails, having them jab into Wraith Guy's skin. He then pumps blood into Wraith Guy's body until the skin and flesh blows up, revealing the "real" Wraith Guy underneath and somehow giving him back his powers.
Wraith Guy: ... Oh.
Wraith Guy teleports out of the topic.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:26 pm

Anita cowers behind Donovan, but he doesn't react.

Joshua reaches Nathaniel.

Joshua: Nathaniel! Are you okay!?

Werewolf Nathaniel: I could be better. *Struggles.* These spirits won't let me go!

Joshua: Let me try something...

Joshua raises his scythe and starts to concentrate, but is suddenly interupted by the swing of a larger scythe. He dodges in time and glares at Death.

Death: I will not have a mere boy such as yourself ruin my plan!
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:31 pm

The blood made a rather large mess, but the blood that hit Jedah quickly disappears.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:44 pm

Death flies at Joshua and tries to slash him, but Joshua jumps over him. Joshua then tries to slash Death from above, but is suddenly stopped by an unknown force. Death starts to chuckle.

Death: Foolish boy... didn't the Head Reaper ever tell you that no reaper may oppose me?

Joshua: $#!%!!!
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:52 pm

Glacier almost fully overpowered Lava, but then Lava hoisted his foot against Glacier's chest and kicked him off.
<Glacier> Ohhhh, biting back already?
Glacier then inhaled chilling psychokinetic energy and spat it at Lava in what he'd call Arctic Breath. Lava managed to sidestep it as it kept flying towards the top of the Tower.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:36 pm

The force violently throws Joshua away from Death and into a pillar. Death calmly floats over to Joshua and raises his scythe.

Death: Any last words before I take your life?

Joshua looks around frantically and sees the Arctic Breath heading towards the tower. He smirks and looks up at Death.

Joshua: Just two: heads up.

Death: What?
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:13 pm

OOC: What did I miss?
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:21 pm

OOC: Actually, nevermind.

IC:

Darkling disappears.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:17 pm

The Arctic Breath hits Death in the face and blinds him.

Death: *Tries to rub the ice off.* CURSES!!! THIS WOULD BE EASIER TO GET OFF IF I HAD HUMAN FLESH!!!

Joshua uses this distraction and runs back over to Werewolf Nathaniel. He raises the scythe and the blade suddenly starts to glow. The lost souls disappear with a breath of relief.

Werewolf Nathaniel: How did you-

Joshua: No time!

Joshua grabs Werewolf Nathaniel's... paw and starts to run down the tower.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:18 pm

*My characters leave..*

OOC: I'm sorry, but I can't catch this up..
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:56 pm

<OOC> In case you're curious, Glacier's Arctic Breath is an inversion of Lava's Magma Breath. They both have some immobilizing effect, but they're opposite elements.

Glacier caught his breath, then looked towards Lava.
<Glacier> Fancy move there.
<Lava> Uhhh...You gonna take that blade outta your arm anytime soon...?
Glacier looked at his arm where the blade impaled through.
<Glacier> *sigh* Fine, if this freaks you out so much...
Glacier yanks the blade out of his arm. The stab wounds on his arm immediately recovered. In the crowd, Nar was starting to feel queasy.
<Nar> Urrrrrgglllle...
<Weas> Nar, don't you DARE throw up here! This is a holy sanctuary!
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:41 pm

Death: DON'T JUST STAND THERE, STOP THEM!!!

Mancubus nods and teleports out of the room.

Meanwhile, half way down the tower, Joshua stops and tries to catch his breath.

Werewolf Nathaniel: Come on Josh! We don't have time to stop!

Joshua: Oh, *Pant.* shut up. *Pant.* You're a *Pant.* werewolf now. You *Pant.* have a *Pant.* quicker rate *Pant.* of recovery.

Suddenly, Mancubus appears behind Werewolf Nathaniel and grabs hold of him.

Mancubus: Come now little boy, don't be such a hastle.

Werewolf Nathaniel: ... Wow, this feels awkward.

Werewolf Nathaniel elbows Mancubus in he abs, making him lurch over in pain and letting go of Nathaniel. He then spins around and kicks Mancubus in the face.

Werewolf Nathaniel: Don't you EVER grab me from behind again!
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:49 pm

Glacier leaps high, then dives down towards Lava. Lava catches Glacier by his head, then punches him away. Glacier goes skidding along the ground. Meanwhile, Nar is trying his best holding in his lunch.
<Nar> Mmmmummph! Mmph!!
<Domino> Just try to relax, at least.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:13 pm

Mancubus stands back up and glares at the brothers. He notices a small figuring forming in the shadows and smiles.

Joshua: What are you smiling about?

Mancubus: Oh, nothing.~

Silhouette completely forms in the shadows and starts to sneak towards Joshua, his claws at the ready. Werewolf Nathaniel senses Silhouette and quickly turns to Joshua.

Werewolf Nathaniel: JOSHUA, GET DOWN!!!

Joshua ducks as soon as Silhouette tries to stab him in the back. Werewolf Nathaniel pounces onto Silhouette and wrestles him down onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:57 pm

Joshua tries to run over to help his brother, but Mancubus blocks his way and tries to stab him with the blades on his wings. Joshua dodges most of the blades, but is stabbed in the right leg by the last one.

Joshua: DUUURGH!!!

Meanwhile, Werewolf Nathaniel and Silhouette continue to wrestle, with Nathaniel seeming to have the advantage. Silhouette smiles his toothy grin and sinks into the shadows, leaving Nathaniel on the ground by himself.

Werewolf Nathaniel: What the!? Where did he go!?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:13 pm

Filler: hey, I just dropped by and said, HEY!!
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:32 pm

Silhouete appears behind Filler and slits his throat. Werewolf Nathaniel tries to pounce on Silhouette again, but the shadow simply side steps and slashes Nathaniel's legs. Nathaniel falls down and howls in pain.

Joshua: Nathaniel, no!

Mancubus removes the spike from Joshua's leg. Joshua kneels down and looks at the deep gash in his leg. Mancubus kicks him in the face while he was distracted, sending him flying back several feet and sliding on the stone ground.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:34 pm

OOC: I hate to be Mr. Details and Fun Facts, but the male version of a Succubus is called an Incubus in mythology and stuff.

Last edited by Alexander von Koopa on Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:52 pm

OOC: CENSOR'D., that's right...

IC:

INcu bus walks up to Joshua, crouches down, and smiles.

Incubus: Why don't you just give up? You can't win.

Joshua chuckles and wipes some of the blood off coming from his mouth.

Joshua: Sorry, But I'm not the type to give up so easily.

Joshua jumps up and knees Incubus in the face. He then proceeds to slash the heck out of him.

Incubus: *Thinking: What the hell!? Where did this sudden burst of life come from!?*
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:41 pm

Glacier charges up some time magic, and sent it out towards Lava in a blotchy blast of time disruption. Lava dodge-rolled under it, and kicked his Star Raider towards Glacier like a hacky-sack.
<Glacier> ???
The Star Raider struck Glacier upside the head.
<Glacier> GACK!!!
Glacier got knocked onto his back, rubbing the bruise on his throat. Lava walked over to him.
<Lava> Feel like giving up...?

Meanwhile, Nar has managed to swallow his vomit before it had a chance of spewing out.
<Nar> O...OK, I-I'm good.
<Anubis IV> Finally...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next