Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)

Go down 
+3
Lava Yosh Starlet
Sylux
The Illusory Reaper
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:04 pm

After the barrage of slices, Incubus falls down, unconcious. Joshua runs over to Silhouette and tries to slice his head off, but Silhouette catches the blade and grins. Joshua then tries to kick Silhouette, but he lets go of the blade and jumps back. Joshua charges Silhouette with a barrage of slices, none of which hit Silhouette. After seeing the oppurtun time to strike, Silhouette ducks and slashes Joshua's shins. Joshua falls to his knees once again and looks up at Silhouette, who has his claws raised to stab Joshua in the back of the head.
Suddenly, Werewolf Nathaniel pounces ontop of Silhouette and bites his neck. He then rips off the mouthful he has and snarls at Silhouette's "dead" body, which sinks into the shadows. Joshua stans back up and hesitantly heads towards his brother.

Joshua: Nathan-

Werewolf Nathaniel snarls at Joshua, making him step back. After realizing who he snarled at, Werewolf Nathaniel spat out the flesh he had in his mouth and started to cry.

Werewolf Nathaniel What's happening to me!?

Joshua: It's the curse. We have to get you out of here.

Werewolf Nathaniel stans back up and helps his brother down the stairs leading out of the tower.

Death: GAAAAAAHHH!!! USELESS!!! WEAKLINGS!!! I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN PUT UP WITH LIKES OF YOU ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:25 pm

The brothers run out of the tower and see the fight going on between Lava and Glacier.

Werewolf Nathaniel: Uh oh. What now?
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:43 am

<Glacier> Rrgh...Yeah...right...I'll keep...running...to get...out...of their...hands...
<Lava> ...?
Before he could ask, a net of plasma ropes shot out of nowhere and snagged the weakened Glacier, forming into a crystalline sphere, trapping him.
<Glacier> ...D---it! They found me!
Lava looks up at the source of the net, and sees a big prisoner freighter flying high in the sky.
<Lava> Jim...an...ggar?!! (What...the...h---?!!)
Just then, someone jumped down from the freighter by rope. This someone was a Blooper dressed in a black blazer emblazoned with the red-and-orange letters "EX" on it.
<Blazer Blooper> Gee, thanks for hunting down this misfit! We couldn't thank you enough.
<Lava> Hold it! Just who are you?!!
<Blazer Blooper> And...why should I tell you?
<Lava> How 'bout because I'm asking you.
<Blazer Blooper> Forget it! I don't answer to nothin' and nobody except my superiors!
Glacier spoke up so Lava could hear him through the sphere.
<Glacier> Lava! That guy's Blooeus, the Pisces officer of K-Zome. He leads search-and-capt--
The Blooper, Blooeus, got mad and struck the sphere with his metal-rimmed net.
<Blooeus> Would you hush it?! You're asking us to make your termination even more painful!
<Lava> (Termination?!)
<Glacier> Like I care. I know I couldn't escape from you when I realized my personality can't be changed. They deserve to know! Especially Lava there!
<Blooeus> They don't deserve to!!!
Much to everyone's surprise, a huge torrent of vomit struck all over Blooeus. He turned and saw Nar wiping his mouth.
<Nar> Eheheh. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://umsauthorlava.deviantart.com
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:32 pm

Werewolf Nathaniel: I think we should leave.

Joshua: Yeah...

Werewolf Nathaniel and Joshua walk out of the topic.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:06 pm

Blooeus tries to wipe off the vomit.
<Blooeus> Urk! That's just wro--Wait, what was I doing...?
He then sees Glacier in hi prison sphere.
<Blooeus> ...Oh right! Well, it's off to the EX Facility!
Blooeus snaps his fingers, the net crane lifting the prison sphere into the freighter. Blooeus floats back into it as it takes off, leaving through a dimensional portal. Lava ran after it a bit, then stopped.
<Lava> (What's he mean by "termination"? He's not...gonna kill Glacier, is he?)
He crosses his arms in thought, as Domino approaches him.
<Lava> (I'm not fond of Glacier right now, but something about this situation reeks.)
Domino looks up at the sky where the freighter warped away. Lava then goes to Anubis IV.
<Lava> We gotta go after them!
<Anubis IV> That's easier said than done, really...We don't even know where this EX Facility is.
Domino tapped a part of the GPDS, and a map of the Staramadan world appeared.
<Domino> I can tell where it is. I threw a tracker onto the freighter before it took off.
The map showed the freighter going towards an area in the Mt. Chill region.
<Domino> ...That's where it is.
<Anubis IV> Alright, hang on. I'll open a portal.
Anubis IV then cast a space-rift portal to Mt. Chill, which the team entered.

<OOC> I'll make a topic for Mt. Chill soon.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:46 pm

Death: USELESS!!! YOU BOTH ARE USELESS!!!

After Nathaniel and Joshua escaped the tower, Silhouette and Incubus returned to the top of the tower to do Death's next bidding... after getting a lecture (rant is more like it) from Death.

Incubus: We're sorry Death, but it turned the boys were tougher than they looked!

Death: SILENCE!!! You let your arrogance get in the way! That is how Joshua beat you and then beat Nathaniel's shadow!

Silhouette rolls his eyes.

Death: *Floats up to Silhouette.* Don't you roll your eyes at me! I CAN SEAL YOU BACK AS NATHANIEL'S PLAN SHADOW, AND I ASSURE YOU I WON'T HESITATE TO DO SO!!! NOW GO AND TRACK NATHANIEL DOWN!!!

Silhouette glares into Death's eye sockets before sinking into the shadows, leaving the topic.

Incubus: Wh-what will you have me do, Death?

Death: I want you to take care of that older broter of his. His determination to protect Nathaniel will prove to be a nussance.

Incubus: *Smiles.* So how do you want me to do it? Take care of him up close and personal in the real world or have his soul sucked away in the dream world?

Death: However you like. Just don't fail me.

Incubus girlishly giggles before teleporting out of the topic.

Death: And now to seek further aid...

Death teleports out of the topic.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:19 pm

Minamimoto notices that he's left all alone with a darkened Tower of Babel at his command.
<Minamimoto> ...Well, this is an awkward product to reach...but oh well. Now I have my own tower to increment my power in!
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:24 pm

Death appears infront of Minamimoto.

Death: You were saying?
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:08 pm

Minamimoto calmly walks into the Tower to see what rooms he can dick around in.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:11 pm

There isn't much to the rooms except for the different glyphs inscribbed into all of the walls of the tower.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:39 pm

Well, Minamimoto goes ahead and paints a Taboo refinery sigil on one of the walls.
<Minamimoto> *various numbers* ...aaaaaaand done!
He finished painting the sigil, then went to another room to paint another.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:25 pm

The glyphs that were sprayed on start moving and form into Hieros. The Hieros start to float after Minamimoto.

Death: Oh my. Perhaps I should have warned him about the glyphs? ... *Shrugs.* Too late now.

Death disappears and reappears on the top floor.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:43 pm

<OOC> Since I've no clue what "Hieros" are, I haven't a clue as to what they're supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:17 pm

OOC: I'll post a short description

"Hieros are magical entities whos presence are in the form of floating hieroglyphs. Usually found in structures such as pyramids, these creatures know some of the most advanced and dangerous spells in the magical world."
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:30 am

Minamimoto notices a Hieros following him.
<Minamimoto> (Oh. Must be one of those glyph monsters. I wonder if that sigil on its wall made it Taboo...)
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:20 pm

The Hieros take somewhat of a humanly form and start chanting.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:57 pm

<Minamimoto> TANGENT!
Minamimoto quickly cast out a wide ray of dark discs into the Hieros, damaging it and/or interrupting its chant at the very least.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:43 pm

The glyphs that make up the Hieros scatter around the room and regather around Minamimoto. Each glyph lights up and they form a magical dome around him, preventing him from escaping the next spell they are about to cast.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:27 pm

<Minamimoto> Zetta lame. Go, Taboo Noise! 5-2-5-7-4-4-3!
Before anyone knows it, the Hieros are surrounded by Death Metal Minks, Wall of Grizzlies, Eurobeat Boomers, Choirfrogs, Grunge Wolves, and a Neoclassical Drake. These Taboo Noise all ambush the Hieros at once.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:56 am

The Hieros cease their chanting and break up. All the glyphs that made up the Hieros plaster themselves onto the walls in the room and resume their role as pretending to be actual glyphs.
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:17 pm

<Minamimoto> Tha's right, stone geometric designs. Now, what else to do here...
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:51 pm

Death's Voice: Aren't you a bit concerned about your friend, that Yoshi person?
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:37 pm

Minamimoto: Ha ha ha! You kidding? He was just a junction to get here! Now that I'm in the Tower of Babel, he's no longer a necessary dependent factor. Hanging onto the past is garbage. CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:22 pm

Death: Understandable... so why don't you work for me now?
Back to top Go down
Lava Yosh Starlet
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:32 am

Minamimoto: Pffff...HAHAHAHAHA!! Hehe...why? I'm already dead and free. I don't need someone threatening to subtract my life. Cooperation is garbage! CRUNCH! Remember that. Now, if you'll excuse me...
Minamimoto warps to the roof. He then summons some Taboo Noise energy to swarm the Tower.
Minamimoto: 3 is the point of the 1. 4 the 1-5-9 are 2.
The Taboo energy starts forming into some erratic and corrupt pattern.
Minamimoto: 6-5, 3-5! 8-9, 7-9! 32384 62643 38337! 9502884197 1693993751 0582097494 4592307816 4062862089!
The Taboo energy pattern gets more erratic and twisted. It starts to infect the very walls.
Minamimoto: 98628034825342117067 98214808651328230664 70938446095505822317 2535940812848111! And...perfect!
The whole tower is completely infected by the Taboo energy. Its very walls are at Minamimoto's command.
Minamimoto: Soon...soon, I'll have my desired solution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)   The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tower of Babel (Book of Genesis)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next