Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies

Go down 
+2
Karasz
Alexander von Koopa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:23 pm

Alex pulls out all four of his swords.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:30 pm

Grampa Willie: Well aren't you the wealthy one! Back in my day we couldn't afford four swords and cool transformations! All we had was an old stick that we used to hit each other with!
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:31 pm

Alex: If all you're going to do is rant about how times were back in your day, I'm going to flood the molehill.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:36 pm

Grampa Willie: WELL! First you youngn's come by and start breath'n all my air, and then you start a threat'n'n! Why I've never not ever seen nothing not near anythi'n like it!

Kamerry: Willie dear, please just teach dear Alex his move, or I willl be forced to get out the plastic explosives.

Grampa Willie: Fine, anyth'n fer you, you don't breathe my air! *to Alex* Now fer this move you'll only need one sword, so pick one you like the best before I teach you the move.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:38 pm

After taking longer than most people should for this type of thing, Alex puts Doomsday, Wrath, and Entropy in his shell.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:42 pm

Grampa Willie: *charging energy* ADVANCED!!!

Grampa Willie does the stupid blue beam thing which hits Alex.

Grampa Willie: Now this move's called De-blockadeifier. When there is a blockade in yer way, jus' concerntrate and you'll float up into the air and then spin yer body like a drill, with yer sword point'n the way!

The left path that I'm mentioning now gets blocked by a blockade.

Grampa Willie: Try yer move on that blockade there!
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:44 pm

Alex, wondering if he could have theoretically done this without listening to an old Monty Mole, leaps into the air, holds Bane to the sky, and rockets towards the blockade, drilling a large hole through it.

This is generally very impressive. However, as he's just learned the move, he has some issues with controlling it, and flies all around the general area that his friends are in, being propelled through the air by Bane.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:47 pm

Grampa Willie starts shouting and burrows back underground.

Thinking quickly, Kamerry casts a spell at Alex that stops the attack and sends him floating safely to the ground.

There is a portal crystal down the path that Alex has created.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:48 pm

Alex, slightly dizzy, falls to the ground, but gets back up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:52 pm

Kamerry encases the portal piece in a bubble that magically floats up to hammerspace.

Kamerry: Look dears, it's a bridge of hope and wonder! Perhaps we should cross it?
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:53 pm

Alex: That bridge looks like it's full of splinters.
Alex turns to Sockie.
Alex: You go first.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:00 am

Sockie salutes and starts skipping across the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:54 pm

Kamerry floats over the bridge, so she won't get splinters in her feet.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:23 pm

Alex walks across the bridge, probably being the only one who gets splinters in his feet.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:16 pm

Me like shoes...

"Dears," asks Kamerry, "have you ever wondered why Kamara's skin has such an odd green tone that normal magikoopas do not posess?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:19 pm

Alex: Not really, but I have a feeling you're going to tell us anyway.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:21 pm

"It is beacuse Mama took a green elixir before having her when one has done such evil a curse is laid upon them that colors their skin as hideous as their deeds." Replies Kamerry completly ignoring Alex's last remark.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:29 pm

LWB walks across the bridge, getting splinters stuck in the bottom of his shoes. Paint Pup simply uses the star board to hover over the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:13 pm

The end of the bridge is blocked by a large barricade.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:45 pm

Alex drills though the barricade... then accidentally comes back and crashes into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:52 pm

Kamerry shakes her head and uses her magic to pick up (and dust off) Alex as she continues to float across the path on the other side of the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:00 pm

Sockie follows.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:37 pm

As does LWB and Paint Pup.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:09 pm

There is a lake at the other side of a path that has an island in the middle. On that island there is a fountain.

A non-diseased pony with mutton chops approaches the group.

Mutton-Man: Can you guys help me?

Kamerry turns to the group.

Kamerry: What do you think boys?
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:13 pm

Alex: Aww... but I want so desperately to kill things...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next