Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies

Go down 
+2
Karasz
Alexander von Koopa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:46 pm

A crash of thunder is heard and a large red eye appears, turning the sky blood red and twisted.

Kamerry: *to Sockie* Now we are.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
just FALCO' PAAAUUUUUUUUNCH'd your post!
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:08 pm

Alex enters the topic.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:06 pm

Followed by LWB and Paint Pup.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:20 pm

Kamerry: My dears, it seems that any land the eye touches becomes just as twisted as the old hag herself! We must be on our toes to survive, even here!

Kamerry starts to think when she sees a molehill not to far away.

Kamerry: * floating towards the molehill* Perhaps there is someone that can help us further?
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:27 pm

LWB: Who? Mr. Mole? Sorry, but I don't think a mole knows how to beat a giant, evil eye.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:30 pm

At that moment, something burrows under the ground towards the group and pops out of a molehill.

Grampa Willie: STOP BREATH'N MY AIR! Don't you know who you are sonny?
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:31 pm

LWB: An old Monty Mole!? He's going to help us beat the evil eye!?
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:31 pm

Alex: I don't see your name on this air.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:36 pm

Grampa Willie: *to LWB* I'm a mole-folk, you whippersnapper, they's a difference! *to Alex* N' you, I might not own this air yet, but doggoned If it weren't fer me, they'd not be no warp pipes nowheres! Why back in my day the air was cleaner and the sky was bluer, and a nickel could buy you a TRUCKLOAD of onions!

OOC: I almost forgot, Spiral Mountain Theme= Grampa Willie at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:37 pm

Alex: Look, unless there's legal documentation detailing that this air, in fact, belongs to you, it's not your air.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:38 pm

LWB: Don't try arguing with old people. You won't win.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:39 pm

Grampa Willie: *to Alex* I'm almost there too! One o' these days, you city-folk's gonna have ta pay ta breathe my air!

Kamerry: Grampa Willie, is that you?

Grampa Willie: Well paint my dog yellow n' put him in a fruit basket! Mistress Kamerry, nice ta see ya!
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:42 pm

Alex: (@LWB) I think that applies to two-year-olds. With old people, you wait until they keel over from old age, and THEN you win the argument.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:45 pm

LWB: Ah... so you two know each other.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:47 pm

Kamerry: *whispers to LWB* He's actually a very nice man if you get to know him, dearie.

Grampa Willie: *to Alex* You dun better watch you're langauge sonny! I may be old, but they ain't never not been anyone better when it comes to move tutorin'!

OOC: Double-negatives confuse me. He's supposed to say that there never was anyone better.
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:49 pm

OOC: Don't worry, you got it right.

IC:

Alex: ... Next you're probably going to say that you'll teach us "Advanced Moves" for something ridiculous, like time essences.
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:49 pm

LWB: Tutoring? We don't need tutoring!
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:51 pm

Sockie: YEAH! Tutoring's for chumps!

Last edited by Sockie on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:52 pm

OOC: Admit it Alex, you read the thing with Grampa Willie...

Grampa Willie looks at Alex curiously, because that particular event hasn't happened yet.

Grampa Willie: *to LWB* Oh yess'ums ya'll do! Why witout me ADVANCED moves, you'll never not get nowhere!

Last edited by Professor Reeka on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:53 pm

LWB: "Advanced" moves?
Back to top Go down
Alexander von Koopa
Alexander von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:55 pm

OOC: I can't help it if I have too much time on my hands!

Alex: "Never not"? That's a double negative, so it means yes, we will get somewhere without your advanced moves.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:58 pm

OOC: I knew I should have put nowheres...

IC:

Kamerry magically fixes Grampa Willie's mistake in the past.

Grampa Willie: Oh ho ho! Yeah, I'll be ya'll didn't know you'd be learn'n some ADVANCED moves today! Wah, wit me ADVANCED moves, I've dun turned zero to hero, hero to better hero, dial-up to DSL!
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:07 pm

LWB chuckles at the "dial up to DSL" part.
Back to top Go down
Professor Reeka
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:19 pm

Kamerry: Dears, I know he doesn't seem like much, but I can assure you that Grampa Willie is on our side, and hates Kamara as much as we all do.

Grampa Willie: That's right!
Back to top Go down
The Illusory Reaper
Ultra Member
The Illusory Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:23 pm

LWB: Alright, I'm willing to learn some advanced moves!

Paint Pup barks and wags her tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies   The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Land of Sunshine, Rainbows, and Pretty Ponies
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next