Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving/Returning Topic

Go down 
+13
Flamehead
The Illusory Reaper
Alexander von Koopa
Sockie
Toon King 2
The Dragon From Megaman 2
Sylux
BlackYoshi2
IceBlade
GBA
Yoshi
Numberman.Exe
Karasz
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:36 pm

Nope, on the 3rd.

And the Chatbox only has the time, not date, thus more proof thrown out the window.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:39 pm

How can you prove it happened on the 3rd then mr. I think im right because i have a brain.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:40 pm

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quote
Darkrai Koopa wrote:
you just posted

I did not. You are just imagining it!ILLUSIONISTS POWAH!
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:41 pm

MetaKnight52595 wrote:
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quote
Darkrai Koopa wrote:
you just posted

I did not. You are just imagining it!ILLUSIONISTS POWAH!

Annnd?My sig didnt get changed that day.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:41 pm

It was changed when You came back.
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:42 pm

MetaKnight52595 wrote:
It was changed when You came back.

No it wasnt.I know for sure. And how the hell do you keep saying its that date..It makes you suspicious.Like you were the one who did it.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:44 pm

I have a brain, too. I know it was the third.
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:45 pm

Yeah well.You cant prove it was the 3rd it got changed unless you were in fact the culprit.Lets move this to the Courtroom now.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:05 pm

@Yuping:
I don't care if I'm not an admin anymore, but when I'm back as one, I'm freaking warning you for this. Stop using your stupid "IM LEAVING FOREVER" and "I R GONA REPLI TO SOME FLAMERS EVEN THOUGH I LEFT LOLOLOL", even though they're not flamers. Stop fighting over a freakin' SIG., and I'm still going to warn you when I'm back to adminstatus.
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:21 pm

Darkrai Koopa wrote:
@Yuping:
I don't care if I'm not an admin anymore, but when I'm back as one, I'm freaking warning you for this. Stop using your stupid "IM LEAVING FOREVER" and "I R GONA REPLI TO SOME FLAMERS EVEN THOUGH I LEFT LOLOLOL", even though they're not flamers. Stop fighting over a freakin' SIG., and I'm still going to warn you when I'm back to adminstatus.

I didnt talk to you.And i dont talk like that.I never said anything like that except for Im leaving forever.But you have said that too many times.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:34 pm

>.>
1. I do not care if you were talking to me. You STILL were flaming/showing disrespect.
2. Have you ever heard of this: When someone's being noobiash, they make them talk noobish when quoting them. >.>
3. I stopped saying that.
4: Stop. Just stop. Leave forever like you said you would. You won't be missed.
Back to top Go down
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:01 am

Quiet please.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:15 am

How dare you backsassing the members that way!!! You are one close of getting banned, Yuping.
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Numberman.Exe
Warned Thrice (banned)
Warned Thrice (banned)
Numberman.Exe

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:53 am

Karasz wrote:
How dare you backsassing the members that way!!! You are one close of getting banned, Yuping.

Sorry.Bu-...Wait a minute..Oh..Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:17 pm

Post removed

Last edited by on Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:48 pm

You're banned Chaud. End of story. I had enough with your annoying spamming, trolling, and disrespect to the members.

Also, your moderation and administration powers are removed for life. You're fired.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:23 pm

*5 days later, Chaud is back with his admin powers, etc.*

Edit: Or, maybe not.

Last edited by on Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:49 pm

Haha, Doop.

Anyway, let's HOPE what was said in Doop's post doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: TK2 Back and Unbanned   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:34 pm

Hi, ToonKing2 Here! Back and Unbanned! I had to learn serious things from Karasz, You can't be make nonsense about characters. THat's the Point. Thank You, Karasz! Smile
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:36 pm

I'm still debating it. And Aurora has left CCRPG. Eventually she might come back.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:58 pm

But I like Felicia and Ice best for that way.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:46 pm

ToonKing2 wrote:
Hi, ToonKing2 Here! Back and Unbanned! I had to learn serious things from Karasz, You can't be make nonsense about characters. THat's the Point. Thank You, Karasz! Smile

I actually unbanned you quite a while ago, But I couldn't really contact you because you were banned for no reason on BM.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:54 pm

Zecronno, he was banned for character control by registering Mario's and Peach's son that was from the future... Or at least I think it was.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:57 pm

He had registered alternate versions of characters, and the rule concerning that had been up for awhile. So don't think that just because you don't know why someone was banned that that automatically means they were banned for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Warned Twice
Warned Twice

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:22 am

Well, it appears I'm going to be leaving. I am losing contact with the internet world and the real life world, plus the fact I have been under extreme stress lately. I haven't been feeling well for the past few months, emotionally and just feeling sick. I haven't been paying attention in school [s]due to having ADD[/s], and I just can stand this any longer. This is most likely because I use the computer too much. I have one goal in life- to get a job and move out, and I feel forums/the internet have been preventing me from getting to that goal bit by bit. Also counting the fact I'm ashamed of some things I've done over the internet. All good things must come to an end, but I will miss you all. =/

...oh, you think I'm joking?

POST SCRIPT- I WILL STILL BE ON DA AND I MIGHT BE ON MSN. OH AND I WON'T REPLY TO NOTES/PMS/MOST MSNS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Returning Topic   Leaving/Returning Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving/Returning Topic
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next