Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Viktor Von Koopa's Lair

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:55 pm

Random Cool attachments for ROBert, along with money, cheese, and batteries, fall from the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomania.ativo-forum.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:25 pm

OOC: Ignore this Post.

Last edited by Toon King 2 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:44 pm

OOC: Clones are no longer allowed unless they are almost 100% different.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:57 pm

*Suddenly, Artie Walks into the Lair.*

Artie: Victoria, I'm here! Hey, What happened here?

ROBert: *Pops out of the Mountain of Prizes* <Land Filth.>

Victoria: Well, if it isn't Artie!

Artie: Yeah! You can say that!

Victoria: Well, I need to go see Dr. Mildew! There's something in the Past that just wont come out of my brain! *Walks out of the Topic*

Powser: So Artie, Want to play Gamble-Chess?

Artie: I don't Gamble! thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:44 pm

OOC: Didn't you say that Victoria was doing stuff with the DNA vault or whatever in Viktor's Lair, and she isn't even in the topic?
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:57 pm

*Victoria re-enters the Topic*

Powser: Hi, Victoria! How's the Psychology?

Victoria: It was sweet! Thank You!

Fantasy: *Angrily Appears Outside of the Lair* VICTORIA!! OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IN AND BLOW OUT YOUR BRAINS WITH A BULLET!! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE FRIKKIN' DOING!! LET ME IN!!

Artie: Oh Crap!

ROBert: <This... is... Bad!>

Victoria: ROBert, Quick! Hide the Vault!

*ROBert Covers the Forbidden Vault with a Giant Picture of Victor Von Koopa*

Fantasy: I AM GIVING YOU A COUNT TO THREE, *Chomp Barks*!! ONE!! ... TWO!! ...
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:10 pm

OOC: I could warn you for cursing right now.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:19 pm

OOC: Zec, When will you stop being immature everytime we say minor bad words? 'Cause this is way out of hand! Be a Man, Zec, and start being mature for once! You can use minor bad words yourself. So stop protesting on minor Bad words and start acting like a grown person.
Back to top Go down
Sylux
Admin
Admin
Sylux

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:34 pm

OOC: Zec, When will you stop being immature everytime we say minor bad words?

I'm not being immature. You most likely just said the B word. Censors still count as cursing.

Cause this is way out of hand! Be a Man, Zec, and start being mature for once!

How about you be a Man? I'm only 13.

You can use minor bad words yourself.

That doesn't mean I want to.

So stop protesting on minor Bad words and start acting like a grown person.

Like I said before, that was the B word (which ISN'T minor), and stop calling me "immature". Cursing is stupid, first of all. It has no good use. Second, it offends most people. Third of all, I'm not a grown person! My voice hasn't even cracked yet.

Lastly, stop complaining. We have KIDS on this forum. NOT Just 24 year olds. Stop complaining. Curse all you want in real life, but its not necessary here.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:10 pm

OOC: Alright, Zec! I'll Stop! Sorry about that!
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:04 pm

*Several thick-yet-grayish vines suddenly sprout up all around the Lair and ensnare it, blocking the windows and doors.*

OOC: Yes, this is part of a plot I'm thinking of.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:36 pm

*Fantasy twitches her eyes*

Fantasy: *Angry* What is this? Some kind of Guarding plants which belongs to that Rebellious Koopaling who wants to scan Bowser Jr.'s DNA Test Sheet? *Slaps herself* Perhaps I'll go to Kamek for some Help. *Walks out of the Topic*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:29 pm

*The vines suddenly grow thorns and start shaking, as if absorbing the moisture in the ground and the sun's light. Meanwhile inside the Lair, a Pale Pirahna suddenly sprouts up.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:55 pm

OOC: What's the WHOLE Plot you're thinking of GBA?

IN: *Suddenly, Victoria gets a call from the Institution Galaxy*

Victoria: *Takes a Call* Hello?

Dr. N. Sanity (on Victoria's Cell): Hi! Victoria Von Koopa? This is Dr. Nichole Sanity! We have accosted a Female Spiked Koopa for trying to overthrow King Bowser and Impersonating the Dead Queen Clawdia Koopa. She is trying to make herself clear that she WAS the same Koopa Queen, although I disagree with every word she says. She got to have some proof before I believe her. Can you help me with this?

Victoria: I'll do the Best I can, Doctor! *Hangs up* ... Clawdia... Is she still alive?

Artie: Kicks me!

Victoria: Perhaps I'll go check on her grave at Boo Mansion before I come back and scan the Test sheet. *Attempts to leave though two Thick Gray vines are Blocking the Door* Well, a big for MOST Characters, But not for me! *Grabs out her VK SAS(Von Koopa Steam Saw And Shovel)900000000 and cuts those two thick Vines out of the Way and digs their Roots out of the Ground and puts the VK SAS 900000000 away* I'll be back! Damn! How can vines have to grow underground? *Leaves Topic*

*ROBert jetfloats over to Pale Piranha*

ROBert: <Thank you very much for protecting us from Fantasy The Evil Magikoopa-Bean Witch Mixed Breed. I mean she wants us to give up Bowser Jr.'s DNA Test Sheet! Why should we if Victoria wants to scan it?>
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:45 pm

*The Pale Piranha (Shade Piranha, obviously.) Stares at ROBert for a long time, before starting to drool.*

OOC: It involves a group of people scattered about the lands serving under one person secretly. I can't say any more, other than Shade Piranha, this guy ROBert is staring at, is one of them.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:28 pm

ROBert: <YIPE!!> *Runs out of Shade Piranha's Location and slams the door shut* <POWSER!! ARTIE!! COME HERE!! QUICK!!>

*Meanwhile, Hookbill the Koopa (Dolt Man's Secret Identity revealed) and Sylvester the Jester are killing the Thick Vines with Weed whackers. But suddenly, Fantasy showed up. Confronting them.*

Fantasy: *Upset* Hookbill... Sylvester... I like to have a word with you.

Hookbill: Is it about one of Kamella's Cheese Danish that I ate after I dipped it in Nacho Cheese?

Fantasy: YECH! That's Disgusting! In other words, no. That's not it?

Sylvester: Was it about the Pink Crazy old lady Cycloptic Koopa that I used the Macho Grubba Action Figure to break her off her Left Shoulder bone that Way I called the Asylum to accost her to prevent her from Overthrowing Bowser to his death? She thinks she's Clawdia Koopa and We already killed the real one.

Fantasy: That WAS Clawdia Koopa who you both FAILED to murder, It turned out Clawdia was actually in a Coma before the Monty Moles Buried her, Thinking she died like yourselves. I'll get to whack those Thick Vines myself. I advise you both to go kill Clawdia again *Pulls out her Pistol and aims it at both Hookbill and Sylvester* or I will execute you Both myself. Besides, what is Bowser's Future? Peach... Or Clawdia?

Hookbill: Well... this looks like a job for... *Dresses up in his Supervillain Costume as Dolt Man* ... DOLT MAN!! *Jet Flies out of the Topic*

Sylvester: Wait for the Court Jester! *Follows Dolt Man*

*Fantasy gets busy wacking more Thick vines as Victoria and Clawdia enter the topic and the Lair and suddenly, Victoria Puts Clawdia on her couch.*

Clawdia: Well, because of the Broken off shoulderbone, my arm is gone.

Victoria: was it because of Gang Green, Mother?

Clawdia: Yes, Victoria! It was gang Green?

Victoria: Well, there is good news; I already invented the left arm shaped Device which will Protect you from any Constant harm, Mother Clawdia. Follow me to my Father's Emergency Room. *Walks to Victor's emergency Bedroom as Clawdia* Now Mom, in order for me to implant this VK RACS (Von Koopa Robotic Arm Connecting Shoulder) on your torso, I advise you to remove your clothes and your shell and lay down on this Hospital bed. Look, Clawd, I'm not telling you this for molestation; this is a Surgery.

*Clawdia did what Victoria asked and Vicky covered her body. Suddenly, Eugine "Dr. Sonic" Declair enters to Visit Victoria as she covered Clawdia's mouth with her Sleep Breath mask.*

Dr. Sonic: WOW! Victoria! Who's that foxy hag?

Victoria: *Surgically screws the VK RACS on Clawdia's Spine* Sonic, That "Foxy Hag" is my mother Clawdia. I expect you treat her with respect. Do I make myself clear?

Dr. Sonic: Yes, Vicky.

*Vicky stitches up Clawdia's Back and Raps it up with Bandages and cotton cloths. As the Surgery's done, Clawdia gets off the bed puts back in her shell and clothes as Victoria helps her with it. although Dolt Man and Sylvester reenter the Topic, approaching her as Victoria connects the First Left Cyber Armed Weapon on her; The Gatling hand (A robotic Prosthetic arm with a shape and design based on Smithy's hand, only left instead of right and filled with Elemental Bullet Bills)*

Clawdia: Uh oh! It's Sylvester and Hookbill who almost scared the life out of me!

Dolt Man: It's DOLT MAN!!

Clawdia: SILENCE, HOOKBILL!! I know it was you!

Sylvester: WILL YOU JUST SHADDAP!! You're not the real Koopa Queen!

Dolt Man: The Toy Bro is right, Clawdia; Bowser has been Prostituting you for Seven Years! You weren't even his REAL wife. *Pulls out his Dolt Laser Raygun* PREPARE TO END YOUR...

*Both Victoria and Clawdia beat the Crap out of Dolt man and Sylvester, knocking them out. Then Victoria handcuffs them.*

Victoria: Hookbill the Koopa and Sylvester the Jester, you are Under Arrest for attempted murder. Show me to Someone who ordered you to do it.

*Sylvester and Dolt Man leads Victoria to Fantasy who is almost done with Whacking weeds*

Victoria: Hmmm. Looks like Fantasy is too busy whacking weeds. But I'll Mark Fantasy for her Arrest after she's done. *Leaves Topic with Dolt Man and Sylvester*

*Meanwhile, Clawdia went to Shade Piranha's Location, looks at Shade Piranha and runs out of it's location.*

Clawdia: Didn't Victor just warn Victoria not to bring any Piranha Plants in for pets?

Artie: She didn't actually bought it, Mrs. Koopa!

ROBert: <The Shade Piranha just sprouted out of the Ground for no reason.>

Clawdia: Then what the Underwhere are you waiting for then? Call the Gardener!!

ROBert: <As you wish, My Queen!>

Clawdia: I'M NO LONGER A QUEEN!!

ROBert: <Whatever!> *Dials Pauline's Cell number*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:33 am

*Shade Piranha burrows toward the door, sprouts up, and starts to hit it, trying to get out.*

Shade: SHADE HUNGRY! OPEN DOOR AND MAYBE SHADE WON'T EAT YOU!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:29 pm

*Victoria arrived in the Topic and so did Pauline and Geraldine.*

Victoria: *Walks to the Vine Whacking Fantasy Jr.* I like to ask you a few questions Before the Arrest; One. Why do you want My mother dead?

Fantasy Jr.: *Whacks more thick Vines* Well, besides Bowser wanting to Kidnap Peach again for forced Marriage, I HATE Clawdia's Beauty For some reason she has no correct Behavior to become a Koopa. She doesn't even have enough Insanity.

Victoria: I don't understand what the Underwhere you're talking about.

Fantasy Jr.: *Continues whacking Vines* All I am saying is... She is not a Koopa at all. Real Koopas don't become Sane and Bring peace to the Mushroom Kingdom like Clawdia already did. In fact, she's nothing but a TRAITOROUSLY MUTATED ANTHROPOMORPHIC SHELLCREEPER!! *Gets aimed at by the Gatling Gun Arm Of Clawdia and looks at her* ... Uh oh!

Clawdia: Say that again and you'll be blown to smitherines.

*Meanwhile, Pauline and Geraldine Open the Door and see Shade Piranha*

Pauline: O_O Dang! it's going to take more than one Piranha Repellent to Repel this one. *Sprays the Piranha Plant Repellant at Shade Piranha along with Geraldine.*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:37 pm

*Shade Piranha hisses and burrows under the ground.*

OOC: It's not over yet. >=)
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:51 pm

*The ground begins to rumble. Shade Piranha resurfaces, but his leaves are gone, he has thorns on his stem now, the stem is much longer, and two buds are with him.*

Shade Piranha: LET'S SEE WHO GET'S REPELLED NOW! BAARGH!

*Shade begins to spew out soot from his mouth.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:56 pm

*Meanwhile*

Clawdia: *@Fantasy Jr.* You know, As an intelligent Koopa, I make a good Probation Officer, you keep Whacking those stupid Shade Piranha Vines While I keep an eye on you. Oh and Speaking of "Shade Piranha" *@Victoria* Did you buy him for a pet or not?

Victoria: No, Mother!

Clawdia: Then why is that Monster in there?

Victoria: If you want to know, it is rare to see him in my Dad's lair! *Pulls out her Handheld Bill Blaster* Perhaps I'll get to the Bottom of this.

*Victoria runs to Shade Piranha's Location, so does Powser with his Handheld Banzai Blaster, ROBert with his Beam Sword and Artie with his Onyx Star Rock. Victoria and Artie Both Grab Pauline and Geraldine out of the Soot's way and Victoria Blasts Shade Piranha with her Handheld Bill Blaster.*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:05 pm

*The shot hits, but does little damage. Shade suddenly inhales, and blows out Black Fireballs that rain down on the group.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:16 pm

*Meanwhile, Fantasy Sr. and Judge Harm arrives to talk To "Clawdia" who is Probating Fantasy Jr. Whacking Vines*

Judge Harm: *@Clawdia* I would like to ask you a Few Questions, Faker!!

Fantasy Sr.: Constant, I'm afraid you have to let me handle this.

Judge Harm: Hmph! Fine with me!

Fantasy Sr.: Madam, Sorry about Charlotte Harm, She's been Judging Characters by Reality at this time. Clawdia, If that's your real name, Fantasy Jr. is not the only one who wants you dead!

Clawdia: O_O; I... I don't underfrikkinstand Why?

OOC: To live with the Sock-Man's Fact...

IC: Fantasy Sr.: Because Every Koopa Klan Member wants you dead, Because they know you're not the Real Clawdia Koopa. Clawdia Koopa is a lie straight from Nintendo Power UK.

Judge Harm: OH! SO it turns out very well that this Hussy lied to both King Bowser Koopa and Dr. Victor Von Koopa about what her name is!?

Fantasy Sr.: It's not really a lie, Constant; What the Visions told me is that she was a Toad Military Undercover Agent named "Daria" Suffering from amnesia after her Battle with Cackletta's Grandniece, Cacklaura. She even lost her real left eye during that Battle. Not only her eye, but some of her brain juice as well which forces her not to remember.

Judge Harm: ... I see. Well then. If you excuse me, I have to go back. *Leaves Topic*

Fantasy Sr.: But there is a fact, though, Daria, That you were Once Married to Bowser and Had seven Kids with him. And also a fact that you were once also married to Victor and Had two children, Victoria and Ludwig.

Agent Daria Koopa (Revealed): But there is also the Fact that I was Cheated on by my ex husband, that I fell into a 6-year coma and then I was Buried alive. CAUSE THOSE MAGGOTS DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHECK THE PULSE!!

Fantasy Sr.: We'll deal with the clan later, Daria; I need your help; My visions told me that Princess Peach is Captured by a Demon named "Dark" and we need to save her fast. Take Your Daughter with you. We'll Check on the Probated Fantasy Jr. Later.

Agent Daria: Victoria! We Got To Leave!!

*Meanwhile, Victoria hears her Mother's Voice*

Victoria: *Gives her Handheld Bill Blaster to Dr. Sonic* Eugine, You take over. I'm going with my mom and my Caretaker. *Leaves Topic with Fantasy Sr. and Agent Daria.*

*Powser & Co. Got out of the Way as Dr. Sonic Blasts Shade Piranha with the Hand Held Bill Blaster.*
Back to top Go down
GBA
Mega Member
GBA

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:44 pm

*Shade quickly burrows underground and leaves the topic.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:52 pm

Pauline: Well... Guess that's the end of it. Come along, Geraline! *Walks out of the Topic*

Geraldine: Coming, Mom! *Follows Pauline.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viktor Von Koopa's Lair
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next